Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Paranormal And Conspiracy - /x/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Am I the only one who thinks the recent string of 2016 celebrity deaths is some kind of human sacrifice conspiracy or maybe there is some other connection besides mere coincidence? Call me a tinfoil head but I'm just a little disturbed by the coincidences among it all. Like 2 or 3 of them died at 69 of cancer. I'm aware this isn't consistent with all the deaths, but a good number did indeed die of cancer. One person was found dead in their prison cell and their investigating whether or not was a suicide. Another person died at 31. They experienced sudden abdominal pain, went to the hospital and then they were dead. The number 69 looks like the astrological symbol for cancer, so that also intrigued me. I dunno. I'm not claiming to know much; I'm quite ready to be called a retard but I just wanted some opinions. Maybe it's the weed, maybe other people also feel like something's up. Here's a link to a list of these deaths. It's an Inquisitr article but it's a starting point. http://www.inquisitr.com/2707484/celebrities-who-have-died-in-2016-alan-rickman-adds-to-quickly-growing-list/

>>

>>333 idk man. i need the post count tho