/tinylotuscult/ - mommies little girl <a class='u - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

tinylotuscult - /tinylotuscult/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

see new links above

>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

https://tinylotusnewtemp.blogspot.com tinylotuscult.blogspot.com

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

parade your lolis in front of the whole world. (earn money) https://tlctodaytinylotus.blogspot.com/2019/04/parade-y0ur-101.html

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>49423 >earn money

>>

>>49424 not for us ... for the moms and dads that parade their little lolis for the world

>>
>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>49875

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

required viewing

>>
Image Thumbnail

mommies little girl thread...yes see our 666th post https://tlctodaytinylotus.blogspot.com/2019/11/post-666.html

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

someone delete this shit

>>

is it ONLY gadmin that can delete ?

>>

>>51504 Only gadmin can delete at the moment, but if anyone reports a post that post disappears from view

>>
Image Thumbnail

true mama love Childhood photos of me skinning a rat, to preserve the hide. While my mom was taking photos of me, I was actually very embarassed, as I didn’t want anyone to see me doing such things. I was incredibly self aware of my ‘weirdness’ so to say. My room was full with skulls, pelts and feathers and what not, and other things collected from nature. I rarely invited people to my room, also during highschool because I was afraid they would think I’m a freak. I also lived on a boat and felt very ashamed that I didn’t live in a house like everyone else from my school. Thinking back I wish I didn’t because a boat is fucking awesome! My mom has always been proud of me, and perhaps fascinated with me as a kid, with all the weird but beautiful things I came up with (I remember carving little animal figurines from wood in the woods as well). She always supported me in whatever I did and helped me whenever she could. When I found a dead deer and couldn’t cut through the neck to keep it for the skull, she stopped what she was doing and immediately came out of the house to cut it off. True mama love. During vacations with our boat my parents would keep glass jars for me to put heads from dead animals in that we found in the water to take home with us, they would sit in the front of the ship, next to all the ropes and the anchor.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

When my dog passed away, my mom helped me take photos of his funeral and photos of me laying nude beside his body. She helped me record the process of taking off his skin and flesh, and cried together with me through this beautiful process. During highschool and even artschool I struggled a lot with this feeling of being weird and out of place. Most came out of the city and never saw a dead animal before. But the support from my family throughout my whole life has helped me to stay true to myself.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

The internet is an even harder place with people that are so easy to judge, and people who can say horrible things behind a screen. But I can’t imagine myself holding back and pretend to be someone I’m not. It is very hard, I even feel nervous posting these childhood photos again, but I have to and want to be brave. I want you to know who I am and that this is an important part of me.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail