Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

tinylotuscult - /tinylotuscult/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

tiny lotus cult is about many things Rock on, gold dust woman Take your silver spoon and dig your grave, yeah Well, it's a heartless challenge . You pick your path and then you pray, You wake up in the mornin' You see your sunrise, loves to go down, Lousy lovers, they pick their prey, But they never cry out loud, no, they don't cry out Well, did she make you cry, make you break down Shatter your illusions of love? Is it over now ? Do you know how? Pick up the pieces and go homeRock on, ancient queen, follow those who pale in your shadow They say 'Rulers, they make bad lovers' You better put your kingdom up for sale , Well you better sell it, sell it Did she make you cry, make you break down ,Shatter your illusions of love? Is it over now? Do you know how?, ...Pickup the pieces and go home Ooh, pale shadow of a woman Ooh, black widow, yeah Ooh, pale shadow, she's a dagger Gold dust woman Ooh, pale shadow of a woman Ooh, black widow

>>
Image Thumbnail

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy Starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him, It's two A.M. It's two A.M. (It's two A.M.) .Fear is gone (fear is gone). I'm sitting here waiting The Gun's still warm (the gun still warm) Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances. Yeah, there's a storm on the loose Sirens in my head...Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead Cannot decode, my whole life spins into a frenzy,So you will come to know;When the bullet hits the bone I'm fallin' down a spiral, destination unknown. Double crossed messenger, all alone,Can't get no connection, can't get through Where are you? Well the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind...his far from the borderline When the hitman comes, He knows damn well he has been cheated ...And he says Help, I'm steppin' into the twilight zone, (this)Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold My beacon's been moved under moon and star,Where am I to go now that I've gone too far? (Oh oh oh) So you will come to know... When the bullet hits the bone, tinylotuscult is about many things

>>
Image Thumbnail

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you That I almost believe that they're real I've been living so long with my pictures of you That I almost believe that the pictures Are all I can feel Remembering you standing quiet in the rain ,As I ran to your heart to be near And we kissed as the sky fell in,Holding you close , How I always held close in your fear Remembering you running soft through the night ,You were bigger and brighter and wider than snow, And screamed at the make-believe Screamed at the sky,And you finally found all your courage ,To let it all go Remembering you fallen into my arms ,Crying for the death of your heart ,You were stone white So delicate , Lost in the cold , You were always so lost in the dark,Remembering you how you used to be Slow drowned ;You were angels,So much more than everything ,Hold for the last time then slip away quietly Open my eyes ,But I never see anything, If only I'd thought of the right words ,I could have held on to your heart If only I'd thought of the right words,I wouldn't be breaking apart All my pictures of you, Looking so long at these pictures of you ,But I never hold on to your heart Looking so long for the words to be true, But always just breaking apart,My pictures of you There was nothing in the world, That I ever wanted more ;Than to feel you deep in my hear. tiny lotus cult is about many things

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

Here come the woman With the look in her eye Raised on leather With flesh on her mind Words as weapons,Sharper than knives,Makes you wonder how the other half die How the other half die,Makes you wonder, wonder, wonder Here come the man with the look in his eye,Fed on nothing but full of pride Look at them go, look at them kick,Makes you wonder how the other half live Devil inside The devil inside, Every single one of us, The devil inside. Here come the world, With the look in its eye, Future uncertain but certainly slight Look at the faces listen to the bells, It's hard to believe we need a place called hell A place called hell. Here comes the woman. With the look in her eye She's raised on leather,With flesh on her mind, Words are weapons sharper than knives , Makes you wonder how the other half die

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

When in the spring time of the year. When the trees are crowned with leaves. When the ash and oak, and the birch, and yew...Are dressed in ribbons fair When owls call the breathless moon In the blue veil of the night The shadows of the trees appear Amidst the lantern light We've been rambling all the night, And some time of this day Now returning back again, We bring a garland gay , Who will go down to those shady groves, And summon the shadows there. And tie a ribbon on those sheltering arms In the springtime of the year The songs of birds seem to fill the wood That when the fiddler plays All their voices can be heard Long past their woodland days And so they linked their hands and danced Round in circles and in rows And so the journey of the night descends When all the shades are gone A garland gay we bring you here And at your door we stand It is a sprout well budded out The work of our Lord's hand

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

kek, id love it if i could see and hear people FIRST reactions to this site. or our tumblr. When they FIRST look at the catalog and all the thumbnails and read the titles for the threads. i would love to see and hear that. what was YOUR first thought and first words when you saw this little place ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>45295 That's a rhetorical question, right?

>>

>>45296 we KNOW how you feel. shut up and let others talk

>>
Image Thumbnail

Some say love, it is a river, that drowns the tender reed, Some say love, it is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed, Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need-- I say love, it is a flower, and you, its only seed Its the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance, Its the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance, Its the one who won't be taking, who cannot seem to give --And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong... Just remember in the winter, far beneath the bitter snows Lies the seed, that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the rose

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

How about getting off of these antibiotics ,How about stopping eating when I'm filled up, How about them transparent dangling carrots ,How about that ever elusive kudo, La la la la--You've been so kind and generous ,I don't know how you keep on giving, For your kindness I'm in debt to you, For your selflessness my admiration,For everything you've done you know I'm bound, I'm bound to thank you for it---La la la la Hey hey hey,Thank you India, Thank you terror, Thank you disillusionment, Thank you frailty ,Thank you consequence, Thank you thank you silence, How about me not blaming you for everything,How about me enjoying the moment for once, How about how good it feels to finally forgive you, How about grieving it all one at a time, The moment I let go of it was, The moment I got more than I could handle--The moment I jumped off of it was, The moment I touched down, You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving, For your kindness I'm in debt to you And I never could have come this far without you ,For everything you've done, you know I'm bound I'm bound to thank you for it -La la la la Oh, I want to thank you for so many gifts you gave, The love, the tenderness, I want to thank you I want to thank you for your generosity, the love, And the honesty that you gave me. I want to thank you show my gratitude, My love, and my respect for you, I want to thank you--Oh, I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you How about no longer being masochistic, How about remembering your divinity--How about unabashedly bawling your eyes out, How about not equating death with stopping

>>
Image Thumbnail

tinylotus cult challenges you to figg' that out >>45401 and report back here

>>
Image Thumbnail

Lightning crashes a new mother cries---Her placenta falls to the floor The angel opens her eyes, The confusion sets in, Before the doctor can even close the door Lightning crashes an old mother dies, Her intentions fall to the floor The angel closes her eyes, The confusion that was hers, Belongs now to the baby down the hall Oh now feel it, comin' back again, Like a rollin', thunder chasing the wind Forces pullin' from, The center of the earth again, I can feel it. Lightning crashes a new mother cries, This moment she's been waiting for The angel opens her eyes, Pale blue colored iris---Presents the circleAnd puts the glory out to hide, hide Oh now feel it, comin' back again, Like a rollin', thunder chasing the wind Forces pullin' from, The center of the earth again .m I can feel it. Oh now feel it, comin' back again Like a rollin', thunder chasing the wind, Forces pullin' from The center of the earth again I can feel it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

It was a slow day And the sun was beating on the soldiers by the side of the road. There was a bright light, A shattering of shop windows The bomb in the baby carriage Was wired to the radio. These are the days of miracle and wonder This is the long distance call Staccato signals of constant information The way the camera follows us in slo-mo The way we look to ...us all The way we look to a distant constellation, That's dying in a corner of the sky It's a turn-around jump shot It's everybody jump start It's every generation throws a hero up the pop charts These are the days of miracle and wonder Don't cry--- And I believe These are the days of lasers in the jungle Lasers in the jungle somewhere .Medicine is magical and magical is art The Boy in the Bubble--And the baby with the baboon heart A loose affiliation of millionaires And billionaires and baby...These are the days of miracle and wonder

>>
Image Thumbnail

There's a world outside my door,I don't know it anymore I'm gonna stay here now,I'm gonna stay here now Close the curtains, cut the light A bunch of darkness in my mind,It's gonna take me down It's gonna take me down All the roads I've been before,Same mistakes always got me shakin' And all the signs I once ignored,In my denial, I didn't want to face them I can see clearly now,The rain has gone I accept all the things that I cannot change Gone are the dark clouds...The dawn has come And it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day There's a world outside my door,I forced my feet down to the floor I'm gonna make it out,Take a breath and say a prayer Find the strength in my despair, It's not gonna take me down All the roads I've been before,Same mistakes always got me shakin' And all the signs I once ignored,In my denial, I didn't want to face them, All the pain in my sorrow,Won't change today, only ruin tomorrow

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?--I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season.", Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes Like they have any right at all to criticize.Hypocrites, you're all here for the very same reason May he turn 21 on the base at Fort Bliss Just today he sat down to the flask in his fist, Ain't been sober, since maybe ...October of last year. Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while, But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles, Wanna hold him. Maybe I'll just sing about it....'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable, And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button, boys, So cradle your head in your hands, And breathe... just breathe, Oh breathe, just breathe There's a light at each end of this tunnel,You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out-And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again--If you'd only try turning around.2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me, Threatening the life it belongs to And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd 'Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud And I know that you'll use them, however you want to

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

He used to call me DN, That stood for deadly nightshade,'Cause I was filled with poison, But blessed with beauty and rage,Jim told me that,He hit me and it felt like a kis.Jim brought me back---Reminded me of when we were kidsHe used to call me poison, Like I was poison ivyI could've died right then---'Cause he was right beside me, Jim raised me up, He hurt me but it felt like true love, Jim taught me that ,Loving him was never enough, Give me all of that ultraviolence. We can go back to New York, Loving you was really hard .We can go back 'til it's dark, Where they don't know who we are, Heaven is on earth .I will do anything for you, babe, Blessed is this union ,Crying tears of gold, like lemonade I love you the first time,I love you the last time,Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines'Cause I'm your jazz singer, And you're my cult leader. I love you foreverI love you forever. I can hear violins, violins Give me all of that ultraviolence Ultraviolence...Ultraviolence, Ultraviolence

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

All the dreams you never thought you'd lose got tossed along the way Letters that you never meant to send lost or thrown away Now we're grown up orphans that never knew their names We don't belong to no one That's a shame If you could hide inside me, maybe for awhile, and I won't tell no one your name And I won't tell no one your name Scars are souvenirs you never lose, the past is never far And did you lose yourself way out there? Did you get to be a star? Don't make you sad to know that life is more than who you are? Grew up way too fast and now there's nothing to believe Reruns all become our history A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio, And I won't tell no one your name And I won't tell no one your name And I won't tell no names I think about you all the time, but I don't need the same It's lonely where you are Come back down And I won't tell no name

>>
Image Thumbnail

jelly shitz

>>
Image Thumbnail

Doctors have come from distant cities,,,Just to see me. Stand over my bed...Disbelieving what they're seeing---They say I must be one of the wonders Of god's own creation-And as far as they can see they can offer. No explanation. Newspapers ask intimate questions, Want confessions---They reach into my head To steal the glory of my storyThey say I must be one of the wonders Of god's own creation And as far as they can see they can offer No explanation, Related O, I believe-Fate smiled and destiny-Laughed as she came to my cradle...Know this child will be able,Laughed as my body she lifted Know this child will be gifted, With love, with patience and with faith She'll make her way. People see me, I'm a challenge to your balance I'm over your heads,How I confound you and astound you To know I must be one of the wonders Of god's own creation And as far as you can see you can offer me No explanation

>>

People see me, I'm a challenge to your balance I'm over your heads,How I confound you and astound you To know I must be one of the wonders

>>
Image Thumbnail

I did my best, it wasn't much.I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch.I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.And even though it all went wrong I'll stand before the lord of song.With nothing on my tongue but hallelujah--You say I took the name in vain.I don't even know the name.But if I did, well really, what's it to you?.There's a blaze of light in every word.It doesn't matter which you heard.The holy or the broken hallelujah-Your faith was strong but you needed proof.You saw her bathing on the roof.Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya She tied you to a kitchen chair.She broke your throne, and she cut your hair.And from your lips she drew the hallelujahNow, I've heard there was a secret chord That David played, and it pleased the Lord.But you don't really care for music, do you?.It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth.The minor fall, the major lift.The baffled king composing hallelujahI did my best, it wasn't much I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch.I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.And even though it all went wrong.I'll stand before the lord of song.With nothing on my tongue but hallelujahbaby I've been here before I know this room, ...I've walked this floor.I used to live alone before I knew you.I've seen your flag on the marble arch.love is not a victory march it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah---- There was a time you let me know What's really going on below but now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you? the holy -ark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

the Holy Dark

>>
Image Thumbnail

People see me, I'm a challenge to your balance I'm over your heads,How I confound you and astound you To know I must be one of the wonders Of god's own creation And as far as you can see you can offer me No explanation

>>
Image Thumbnail

Skip the airstrip to the sunset, yeah Ride the arrow to the target, one Take it hip to hip, rock it through the wilderness Around the world the trip begins with a kiss,Boy Mercury shooting through every degree---Oh girl dancing down those dirty and dusty, trails --Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness Around the world the trip begins with a kiss---Fly the great big sky See the great big sea Kick through continents Busting boundaries Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness Around the world the trip begins with a kiss

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

Ooh, eww harlay eyuwee heewah oohah....Ooh, li ah, kahah montenah. All your life you've never seen A woman taken by the wind--Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win?eyuwee heewah oohah harlay Amharc, mn ag obair l ‘s mall sa She is like a cat in the dark and then...She is the darkness Aran doi dig coh hoh partenuh ooh lee ah ooh harlorh.Eww harlay n och’,,Ceolann siad ar laetha geal, a bh,Bealach fada annon She rules her life like a fine skylark and when The sky is starless -mwahnee kahah montenah.,Ooh de keewah! Ooh de keewah!,Oohnah li ansai angrass ....de la ooh hoo lee ah ooh harlorh. Ahh..... She rings like a bell through the night and, Wouldn't you love to love her? She rules her life like a bird in flight and, Who will be her lover? All your life you've never seen,A woman taken by the wind Would you stay if she promised you heaven. Will you ever win? oohah sharlay marc toh cheeteeh woodenuh. Eww harlay eyuwee heewah oohah sharlay marc toh cheeteeh woodenuh. ‘s anall a choch’ Eww harlay eyuwee heewah oohah harlay wooneenchi doidig dohtenuh, dohtenuh, dohtenuh Ooh de keewah!Woohnah wui an jaeshah woodenuh ooh lee ah ooh harlorh.Eww harlay eyuwee heewah Ooh de keewah! Ooh de keewah!Aran doi dig coh hoh partenuh ooh lee ah ooh harlorh.

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

what we do here at tlc is not spam because theres no money involved . what we do is called , pandering. and its harmless

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

Give me time To realize my crime ,Let me love and steal ,I have danced .Inside your eyes ,How can I be real. Words that burn me Lovers never ask you why ,In my heart ,The fires burning Choose my color .Find a star .Precious people always tell me That's a step .A step too far *Do you really want to hurt me ; Do you really want to Make me cry Do you really want to hurt me ...Do you really want to Make me cry Words are few , I have spoken .I could waste a thousand years , Wrapped in sorrow , Words are token Come inside/and catch my tears You've been talking But believe me If it's true ,You do not know ,This boy loves without a reason,I'm prepared to let you go, If it's love you want from me Then take it away Everything is not what you see It's over again

>>
Image Thumbnail

Oh perilous place walk backwards toward you -Blink disbelieving eyes chilled to the bone ---Most visibly brave; no aprehended gloom First to take this foot to virgin snow We are the magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment We are the wunderkind oh oh oh oooooh And We lift the envelope pushed far enough to believe this We are the princess on the way to my throne Destined to serve, destined to roam Oh ominous place spellbound and unchild-proofed My least favorite chill to bare alone Compatriots in place they'd cringe if We told you Our best back-pocket secret our bond full-blown We are the magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment We are the wunderkind oh oh oh oooooh our view about-face whether great will be done We are the pioneer naive enough to believe this/// We are the Joan of Arc and smart enough to believe this We are the ground-breaker naive enough to believe this We are the princess on the way her throne Destined to seek, destined to know

>>
>>

>>49913

>>
Image Thumbnail

the anti Christ is coming soon, and she;s gonna be CUTE

>>
Image Thumbnail

This even goes back to River, who’s not a little girl, but she’s the youngest on the crew, Simon’s little sister, and definitely the most badass, but she doesn’t talk as much as everyone else I’m not saying that these chatacters dont have agency or they’re not important, and most of these girls were traumatized and silence is a normal reaction to trauma, but this is something you never see with little boys in films, if anything, past trauma makes male characters more outspoken, and this over saturation in the media shows that girls have to be silent in order to be badass, and only girls who have been tortured and traumatized are allowed to be violent and badass

>>

>>50652 It could be true, that only little girls would be able to take on and wield such large amounts of pain. Men fight off pain, while women are meant to embrace it. You don't pound a woman lightly, or she'll leave you, in disgust. You need to give her pain.

>>
Image Thumbnail

She grew up in an Indiana town Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around But she grew up tall and she grew up right With them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights Well, she moved down here at the age of eighteen She blew the boys away, was more than they'd seen I was introduced and we both started groovin' She said, "I dig you baby, but I got to keep movin' on Keep movin' on" Last dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again Well, I don't know, but I've been toldYou never slow down, you never grow oldI'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going downTired of myself, tired of this town Oh, my my, oh, hell yes.....Honey, put on that party dress Buy me a drink, sing me a song.Take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.There's pigeons down on Market Square She's standin' in her underwear Lookin' down from a hotel room Nightfall will be comin' soon Oh, my my, oh, hell yes.....You got to put on that party dressIt was too cold to cry when I woke up alone. I hit my last number and walked to the road.Last dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain. I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town

>>
Image Thumbnail

We have dopamine and serotonin receptors that literally are enjoyment and in today’s world, they’re pretty easy to farm, so why not try and accumulate that for a happy life?13/19 maybe one of you fagots will find all 19 or 56 pieces of this

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yeah, would you cry for me? Follow me into the desert...As thirsty as you are Crack a smile and cut your mouth, And drown in alcohol Cause down below the truth is lying Beneath the riverbed, So quench yourself and drink the water That flows below her head Oh, no there she goes; Out in the sunshine the sun is mine---The sun is mine I shot my love today, would you cry for me. I lost my head again, would you lie for me Close your eyes and bow your head. I need a little sympathy Cause fear is strong and love's for everyone. Who isn't me. So kill your health and kill yourself.And kill everything you love-And if you live you can fall to pieces. And suffer with my ghost--I shot my love today, would you cry for me. I lost my head again, would you lie for me. I left her in the sand just a burden in my hand I lost my head again, would you cry for me Just a burden in my hand-Just an anchor on my heart-Just a tumor in my head--And I'm in the dark So follow me into the desert; As desperate as you are Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven, And all the little pigs have gone-Oh, no there she goes Out in the sunshine the sun is mine----The sun is mine I shot my love today, would you cry for me?I lost my head again, would you lie for me?-I left her in the sand just a burden in my hand I lost my head again, would you cry for me

>>
Image Thumbnail

if you go chasing rabbits ; And you know you're going to fall Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar Has given you the call To call Alice, when she was just small When the men on the chessboard get up And tell you where to go And you've just had some kind of mushroom, And your mind is moving slow....Go ask Alice, ....I think she will know When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, And the white knight is talking backwards, And the red queen's off with her head Remember what the dormouse said...Feed your head, feed your head...One pill makes you larger, And one pill makes you small,And the ones that mother gives you,Don't do anything at all Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

>>
Image Thumbnail

In English literature, the key figures of the Romantic movement are considered to be the group of poets including William Wordsworth, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, John Keats, Lord Byron, Percy Bysshe Shelley and the much older William Blake, followed later by the isolated figure of John Clare; also such novelists as Walter Scott from Scotland and Mary Shelley, and the essayists William Hazlitt and Charles Lamb. The publication in 1798 of Lyrical Ballads, with many of the finest poems by Wordsworth and Coleridge, is often held to mark the start of the movement. The majority of the poems were by Wordsworth, and many dealt with the lives of the poor in his native Lake District, or his feelings about nature—which he more fully developed in his long poem The Prelude, never published in his lifetime. The longest poem in the volume was Coleridge's The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, which showed the Gothic side of English Romanticism, and the exotic settings that many works featured. In the period when they were writing, the Lake Poets were widely regarded as a marginal group of radicals, though they were supported by the critic and writer William Hazlitt and others.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Kven skal syngje meg—Who shall sing me i daudsvevna slyngje meg—-into the death-sleep sling me når eg på Helvegen går——When I walk on the Path of Death og dei spora eg trår er kalde, så kalde—--and the tracks I tread are cold, so cold Eg songane søkte——-I sought the songs Eg songane sen——I sent the songs då den djupaste brunni———when the deepest well gav meg dråper så ramme—--gave me the drops so touched av Valfaders pant—-of Death-fathers wager Alt ei veit , Odd————--I know it all, Odin kar du gjømde ditt auge——where you hid your eye Kven skal syngje meg—Who shall sing me i daudsvevna slynge meg—-into the death-sleep sling me når eg på Helvegen går—When I walk on the Path of Death og dei spora eg trår er kalde, så kalde--and the tracks I tread are cold, so cold Årle ell i dagars hell-early in the days end enn veit ravnen om eg fell-still the raven knows if I fall Når du ved Helgrindi står —When you stand by the Gate of Death og når du laus deg må riva-And you have to tear free skal eg fylgje deg—--I shall follow you over Gjallarbrui med min song--across the Resounding Bridge with my song Du blir løyst frå banda som bind deg—--You will be free from the bonds that bind you! Du er løyst frå banda som batt deg!--You are free from the bonds that bound that you! Quote from Håvamål -- The High Ones Speech, Poetic Edda

>>
Image Thumbnail

Døyr fe, døyr frender-Cattle die, kinsmen die Døyr sjølv det sama--You yourself will also die men ordet om deg aldreg døy—but the word about you will never die vinn du et gjetord gjevt---if you win a good reputation Døyr fe, døyr frender—--Cattle die, kinsmen die Døyr sjølv det sama----You yourself will also die Eg veit ein som aldreg dø——I know one that never dies dom om daudan kva -the reputation of those who died

>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvPzwKQKZTc cannibal loli-teen

>>

>>51502 >cannibal loli-teen Nice. :)