Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

test board - /test/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I won't say your name, but thanks for reporting, you help a lot chum.

>>

r

>>

>>3263 HeroShovel?

>>

>>3263 This

>>

Thanks to whoever's reporting, you're a big help, chum.

>>

>>3304 This ^^^^^^^^^

>>

Thanks for reporting whoever you are chum, you're not alone.

>>

Thanks for reporting whoever you are chum, you're not alone. (the mexican spammer can't be saltier right now)

>>

Thanks for reporting whoever you are chum, you're not alone. (the mexican spammer can't be saltier right now) LOL

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3620 <--

>>
Image Thumbnail

Thanks for reporting, triggering the spammer makes my day.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Thanks for reporting chum. The saltiness intensifies

>>
Image Thumbnail

Thank you for fake reporting me, spammer. You're only increasing my post number and most probably getting your account banned and thus, loosing your posts. Nothing but gains for me =) Also, thanks whoever you are for keep reporting spam, it's a big help.

>>

>>3618 >>3619 >>3620 >>3621 >>3622 >>3623 >>3624 Slow your roll chum One post was enough lol

>>

>>3627 Eh, couldn't avoid it, there was a sperg reporting all those and triggering him was too funny. Then Gad restore all the messages.

>>

>>3628 jajajajja

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

To the retard that posted the thumbs down. Sorry chum! I reported you convinced you were the spammer, and you're not. I'll let Gad know to restore your shitty post.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3645

>>

hello again

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3651 >literally you >pic related >normie

>>

>>3661 So... what do you plan to do with your new acquired super power?

>>

>>3663 Welp try to start reporting the fucking spam.

>>

>>3664 I'll spam as long as i keep making money tbh

>>

>>3665 lol did you really take the bait and report me fucking loser

>>

>>3669 Yep, and suggested Gad to ban you and make you loose your posts too, unless you could actually prove you're not the main account of the spammer. But I guess Gad didn't want to hear you whine. Pity, I would have ban you for ever.

>>

>>3670 >unless you could actually prove I have no doubt he can see post history and post donations so you need to stay in your lane little gmod >will never be deleted unless they are illegal Oh and I'm glad to know you have cclusters best interests in mind

>>

>>3672 >will never be deleted unless they are illegal >Oh and I'm glad to know you have cclusters best interests in mind The illegal stuff is easy to deal with, the big issue is the borderline crap. The kind of stuff can be taken as illegal or not according the mood of whoever sees it, that's what concerns me because if some dried vagina in the proper power position sees something they don't like and it's borderline enough will close this site ...again.

>>

>>3673 this site is hosted by the same provider as mr vine its not going offline any time soon

>>

>>3674 You don't know. It's a completely unnecessary risk.

>>

>>3670 >I'm autistic It shows.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3679 >I've no arguments whatsoever. >I need to save face somehow, let's call names. Whew lad!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3680 >autism intensifies

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3681 >Salt acucmulates...

Update 5