Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Politics - /pol/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

The cause of all problems on this planet is not the Jews or any world government. It is not Illuminati or immigration. It is not any lizards or anything silly like that. It is psychopaths with the variation sociopaths and their followers; people with low intelligence. One way they make life more miserable for decent people is economically. A short and simple example follows. The big corporations are led by psychopaths. They pay bribes to US politicians and as they are corrupt to the bone they accept the bribes and follow the orders given by their overlords. These orders becomes laws. These laws are forced onto other countries by trade agreements. As the politicians in other countries have to low intelligence to understand the consequences of these laws they don't oppose them. The consequences are less competition in the markets, higher prices and a transfer of money from decent people to psychopaths. Some laws that has to be changed are the lengths of patents and copyrights. They should be much shorter. When a content creator dies the copyright should expire immediately. Collaborations should have a fixed, short expiration date. Anything else is nothing but stealing money from decent people. Banks are also stealing money from decent people. Why else would they have such good results. Salaries, inclusive bonuses, for executives should have a maximum level, they should not be allowed to steal money from decent people. Big pharma is also a scam, delivering inefficient drugs at atrocious prices. Drug research should be publicly financed and free of patents. Companies should compete on price and quality of the drugs they manufacture. The one percenters are psychopaths that succeeded in stealing money from decent people with the help of bribed or stupid politicians.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Don't go rioting on the streets trying to change this. It will only mean more of a police state with a continuing of the current situation. The only way to change this is by changing the laws. Ask your politician if he is intelligent enough to understand this. Vote only for someone that is willing to change the current unfair and idiotic laws. But this doesn't solve the problem with the abundance of psychopaths in society. We have to cleanse the human gene pool from bad genes. The way to do this is to change the laws for violent crimes. The verdict for anyone committing a serious crime should be execution. Anyone ordering, planning, facilitating or committing a murder or an assault should be executed. The same for threatening someone, no matter if it is on the Internet or in real life. A witness not giving evidence is facilitating a crime and should be executed. Anyone bullying in the workplace or school or kindergarten should be executed. Yes, I mean kids too. Endangering people in any way should result in execution. Anyone defending themselves and killing the attacker should be given a monetary reward. Politicians or rich people should not be exempt from this. One example: Bush and Blair conspired to start a war. They should be tried and executed for their crimes. To ensure a fair trial any execution verdict should mandate a review of the trial. If the trial was not correct the members of it should be executed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

We have to stop people with bad genes from procreating. We have to change the proportion of decent people to psychopaths to a better ratio. Once again, don't go rioting. Vote for politicians willing to change the laws. The psychopaths will of course start to troll and whine to oppose this. They will of course convince people with low intelligence. It is up to people with normal and high intelligence to try to change this. Don't listen to trolls and other lying idiots. I will not return to this thread or read any comments. I don't wish to pollute my mind with the inane ramblings of the odious vermin (trolls and other existences with low intelligence) infesting the Internet. Feel free to republish this. As many as possible should read this. Give it a headline such as: "Look at this awful post" or "Won't somebody please think of the psychopaths".

>>

>>7675 >When a content creator dies the copyright should expire immediately. >kill a content creator >can now use his content for free

>>
Image Thumbnail

1/2 While psychopathy is indeed the problem, there is a much better solution. Psychopaths used to be locked up in insane asylums for being an inherent danger to others. However, because of campaigning humanitarians, this isn't done anymore. (An example of such a campaign is the recommendation campaign that has been promoted by YouTube these recent years, of Jon Ronson's speech at TED talks ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYemnKEKx0c ) as well as the mandatory pushes for psychopathy in TV series' by claiming that psychopaths would make good business leaders, simply because they're so statistically frequent. (See the Red Dwarf episode Cured for a recent example.) Today you can easily scan the brain of a person and determine whether or not that brain is fully functional, or if large parts of it (such as the frontal lobe) is malfunctioning. After that, arguing that a psychopath has to commit a crime in order for him to prove that he needs to be locked up, is like saying that a child has to die for it to be considered unwise to have let it play in traffic, or even be let near a street unsupervised. The ways in which psychopaths pose a danger to their surroundings is inherent, continuous and permanent, and it's only in rare and extreme cases, that law enforcement will be able to prove that any illegal acts have been commited after the fact. In many cases somebody has to die, before they act.

>>

2/2 Just like children or disabled people, I do not wish harm upon psychopaths. I wouldn't call the intimate relationships I've had with them "functional" or "safe", but at least I know that evil people are people too. However, these people are in acute and dire need of supervision, and trying to ignore that, and just wait around for a murder to happen, either by them or in self-defense, is extremely irresponsible. These people need to be locked up in asylums, because having trained guardians supervising them around the clock, isn't feasible. If you want humane treatments, then make the asylums humane.

>>

>Don't listen to trolls and other lying idiots. >I will not return to this thread or read any comments. So you're a troll then. :P