/pol/ - I want to do my own Amos Yee campaign th - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Politics - /pol/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

I want to do my own Amos Yee campaign thing now - I'm inspired. I want to be Amos Yee for an hour. Just allow people to have sex however they want. Fuck consent. Abolish it. Not just age of consent, but consent altogether. If you love somebody, and you want to show your love in some exotic way, then don't restrict yourself according to some taboo. Your preference matters. Just go for it: Rape with evil glee, if that's love to you. Torture. Kill. Whatever. Love is always a beautiful thing if shared. The rape laws right now are forbidding even people in a relationship to rape eachother in various ways. Dominance is considered "being abusive", et cetera. Some people want to eat the woman of their dreams, and some women would love to get eaten. Just go for it. Legalize everything, and everyone will be more fulfilled for it. Even if you first meet via a rape in an alley, that's okay. Women have tremendous rape orgasms from being forced - that's no secret - and when you have sex you learn to fit together, so why not as rapist and victim? Just rape her and then you can go get married and live happily ever after.

>>

I'm so sick of all this moralizing over something as beautiful as love. Just love eachother. Make love to eachother and unite that way. If you want to kill her, then make sure to give her the time of your life. Some people genuinely ache for a little abuse in their life, and it's horrible that we are as meanest and judgemental to people on a topic where they are the most vulnerable. Everybody deserves to express their love. That's my ultimate sexual rights movement. Just fuck "LGBTQP". Here's the Sexual Rights Movement, without any judgement at all. Force her to eat poop with love, if that's what you think will make her beautiful. Love your daughter however you want, even if it means tying her to the bed and letting her become a breeding sow for you against her will. Make her beautiful and teach her your way of love. Don't let nobody tell you what to do with your love. Everybody has their own love to express, and no limit should be allowed to restrict it.

>>

I'm so fucking sick of "who has consent", mainly because to me, having sex with consent defeats the point of being intimate. If you've already agreed to do something, then you have already bonded, and have nothing to learn. I've had thoroughly loving and lasting relationships in this way, but it all broke down because of the outside world judging us and want to "help" my girlfriends by seducing them and choosing "better" boyfriends for them, even if they've said that they aren't as happy with those new boyfriends, as they were with me. To me, love is meant to be a journey. It is meant to change you. It's meant to mean and express something.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I think it's not just me who's had a crush on a celebrity like a movie star, where you genuinely love them, especially when acting. I should have the right to look them up, and - if need be - break into their house, and just love them. Paradoxically some movie stars are privately actually pretty lonely and unfulfilled, and would love for a real fan to really appreciate their work even intimately. As it is now, with all these bullshit laws, we're all being cucked on a global scale. She may not know you yet, but what kind of deranged asshole would turn down free love? She'll get to know you eventually, and making love to her while she's wearing her movie outfit, that's not just a start, but the best possible start. Don't feel ashamed - if you're jerking off to her, then you know it's the right thing to do. Abolish the consent laws. Make love bloom like never before.

>>

Zoe Quinn recently highlighted the issue of why abuse-shaming need to stop. She just drove a man to suicide from just publicly shaming him for being "abusive", whereupon he got fired from his job, et cetera. Keep in mind that Zoe clearly gets off on being abused. She'll suck cock for good reviews, she'll post her nudes online, and do all kinds of degrading studd, because she loves being a victim, since victims get respect and power. ...and so this guy was an ex whom Zoe had blamed for sexual abuse of her in the past, but it wasn't worse than that she had patched things up with him, gone to stay at his house, and got back to having sex with him. Her being a submissive, and him being dominant, they hit it off and started with power dynamics. She could leave at any time, but she "wasn't allowed to", and Zoe obeyed. She obeyed because she loved when this guy dragged her around by her pussy, and the pain that came with it, because she loves being used. She loved to be mentally destroyed by somebody else, and reduced to a victim. ...and that's okay.

>>

However, Zoe couldn't bare the shame of wanting to be a victim. Among her feminist friends she was supposed to have dignity and demand respect. ...and so over time they guilted her - directly or indirectly - into blaming "her abuser" as a bad guy - somebody to abuse in turn, and whom women should beware and avoid. Zoe doesn't understand that most women love to be abused and victimized as much as she did, and so that's why she thought that he must be dangerous to other women. This second intimate betrayal, paired with him being ostracized and persecuted, proved to be too much for the guy. This wouldn't have happened if the consent laws were abolished. Then Zoe's invented blame would have meant nothing, and she would have had nothing to feel ashamed for. Consent laws ruin relationships in this way, and they ruin lives. Now Zoe will seek new guys to seduce into dominance, which she will then feel guilty about, and she will later betray.

>>
Image Thumbnail

There may be some male exceptions, but generally speaking women are physically made to be receptacles for passion, the strength of that passion being how mercilessly they can be forced. Consent laws weren't made for women. They were made for men, in hopes of safeguarding "htier" women from rivaling men. Consent laws only hurt women. If you don't want a complete abolishing, the laws can be changed so that only too rough sex can be made illegal: Sex which results in vaginismus and scars, and severe bodily injury, and with some degree of love behind it. Just rape whomever you want, as long as you do it responsibly and don't dump her afterwards. Rape to keep, especially if you cum inside.