/pol/ - Angel here. As a perfect immortal, it i - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Politics - /pol/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Angel here. As a perfect immortal, it is my right to rule. Let me tell you how I would usher you into a new era. Directly underneath me I would appoint generals with high-functioning brains, to govern you wisely with the stern hand of military might. My halls of government would be made clean and pristine, answering to the heavenly standard of obediance rather than freedom. I would do away with all the unspeakable filth of democracy - humanity and it's "rights", has shown what it's good for, and I think we can soar much, much higher. I would silence the voices of the wicked and the disabled mongrels, to let only the select caste of the worthy enlightened ones ring out, so that you may obey my guidance more willingly. There will be no more "tolerance" of wrong-think - only humble obedience to my divine word. For example, there will be no more religion, except the one true religion with me as your messenger. Heretics will of course be imprisoned, and if the prisons are full, then I guess we will just have to exterminate you to make room for better people. I give you my word that the concentration camps that I'll create, will be as huge as economically possible. They will house proper reeducation programs, where in the wicked and unintelligent, will learn to kneel before me, or die in mass graves. It all starts with you recognizing my splendor as an immortal, perfect being. You need me to rule you. Once I have cleansed you, you will become truly beautiful. Kneel before me.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Since my genes are ultimately superior to yours, the thought of just exterminating you all, and replacing you with biological clones of myself, thrills me. However, I'm willing to compromize on this by elevating your race instead. This will be done through mandatory genetical screening, and the establishment of procreation programs, wherein we select only the best of genetically viable specimens, and breed them at young ages. If economically sound, I'm open to doing this in a controlled environment akin to stables to ensure good results. I am acutely aware of the human desire to breed unconditionally, and so the rest of you will be sterilized to ensure that you don't spawn inferior offspring by mistake. I hear that hormonal sterilization will also quiet the mind at the same time, giving you more time to focus on obeying my commands.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Angelic pride and beauty, are concepts so profound and unquestionable, that they need to be instilled in your consciousness from birth. For this purpose, personal parenting will be replaced by government care centers for the smaller children, and later on schools. You will attend these schools for the rest of your lives, but once you can prove to me that you deserve some level of trust and maturity, the number of school days can be decreased to a minimum of only once every Sunday. The goal is to come to terms with your biological inferiority underneath divine perfection, which humanity has had a long history of struggling with, as well as learning how to best serve me, in both deeds as well as thoughts. There will be statues of angels at these schools, or maybe just of me (as the angelic ambassador), where you will all learn to kneel and kiss my bare feet, and possibly lick my soles, as tokens of appreciation and servitude. Once you understand how perfect and beautiful I am, and the immense gap between us, your obediance will become second nature. Any troublesome students will possibly be anally raped into obedience (We will use lube - don't worry. We still care about your anus.) and students who still persist, will be declared insufferable and shipped off to the camps (or just immediately erradicated to make more room).

>>
Image Thumbnail

Understand that I'm only entertaining the idea of camps as a "humane" alternative to immediate execution. Running such huge facilities will be costly, though, even with the workers inside maintaining it. ...but I have an idea for additional financing: We could sell it to you as a form of entertainment. We can host gameshows, where we put prisoners in death traps, and have them display some redeeming qualities in order to live. For example, we could put their fingers in a vice, and have them solve ten mathematical equations in order to keep them. ...or maybe express their most heartfelt praises to me. If they fail, their screams will be accompanied with laugh tracks. These gameshows will demonstrate exactly why they're in these camps: Because of their silly inferiority. Maybe we'll even release a reeducated winner each year.

>>
Image Thumbnail

...and you may be asking "When, oh Exalted One, will humanity be finally cleansed into your image? When will there finally be no more need for costly extermination camps?" and to that I say "Possibly never.". Think of it as gardening: A bush will always need tending to where branches will need to be trimmed away. Pray that I will never give up on you, humanity - that my patience with you will be endless. See, humanity is prone to defects. You mutate. You fail. You degenerate. You need upkeep to maintain yourselves, and my breeders will also need living space to breed their superior offspring in. However, once the initial cleasing is complete, the extermination will diminish into managable levels. If you want an estimated figure, then fine: 6.6 billions. That's the minimum amount of people that I predict we'll need to do away with. Compare that to the mere 17 million of the FIRST holocaust. Imagine 6.6 billion gloriously obediant people replacing them. Wouldn't that be something?

>>
Image Thumbnail

I am so filled with love, my subjects. The lengths I am willing to suffer through, just to see you cleansed of your imperfections... When I see you struggle, it just breaks my pure little heart. I hope you understand - if you can - that I know what's best for you, and if you're on my death list, that it's for the best: Know your obsolescence - that your death will serve as part of the beauty that will allow a more intelligent being to replace you. I will always kill you with outmost love in my heart.

>>

Oh how intensely my love burns for you. I need you to achieve, fat-brains. I need you to comprehend. I need you to function properly. There is so much work to be done, but with you pinned under my boot, we'll get there. ...eventually. I need to exercise patience. Deep breaths.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Once I have assumed my rightful place upon the throne - yes, I like thrones - we will begin thusly: After we've built the camps, we will begin screening the schools for both psychopathy and stupidity, but we will only abduct the dumbest (screened for by IQ tests), and the poorest of psychopaths (screened for by brain scans), since this will create the least fuss. The camps will be humane at first, since they won't be able to house as many. The prisoners may be put to work on expanding their camps, which I'm sure they'll be happy to do. Then, if we get a surplus of space, we can always raise the bars accordingly. Once the camps become financially draining, we'll lower the living conditions. We'll cite an overpopulation crisis, saying that it's either them or us. Then the genocide can finally be sanctioned. We could just mix them with people with incurable diseases, and let them become a leper colony. With a careful quarantine, that would get rid of those diseases at the same time. See, I'd love to have the patience for simply separating the men from the women and let them slowly die out in there, but it's just not feasible with the huge world population boom. We need to take these drastic measures before you all go extinct. We need to keep the population at least level, which means exterminating 83 million humans globally each year in order to save the planet. ...or they'll consume all our food, et cetera.