Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

grab my pussy ! The most recent findings indicate that woman voted for trump in much larger numbers then anyone suspected, they have learned that his popularity with woman WENT UP after the pussy grabbing comment. Woman didnt vote for trump DESPITE the pussy comment; they voted for him BECAUSE of the pussy comment. It made him attractive to woman The magnitude of this is staggering .

>>

good

>>
Image Thumbnail

ok, im gonna explain politics to you fagots the dem's wanna start the 'impeachment' thing right now. One group of them anyhow. Another group Nancy P's group wants to wait. the first group wants to start it now and drag it out for close to a year. this would make trump look very bad. he'd be a president running for re-election as he's LITERALLY being impeached/.They dont care that in cant work right now, it will never get past the senate. they just wanna make him 'look bad' Nancy P , want to impeach him ....actually impeach him, so she and her group wanna wait until they have a good chance of winning. thats all this is about. both ideas have merit . one is more 'Noble" then the other.

>>

>>7413 >ok, im gonna explain politics to you fagots Not with that spelling, you won't. Reality check: You spell like a ten year old. If you went anywhere NEAR a politician, they'd kick you out for being illiterate. Even fucking Donald Trump spells better than you do. ...and you're going to explain politics to us? How about you finish basic education first? How about you learn to spell your own name? ...or learn about how to begin or end a simple sentence? ...you fucking delusional lunatic.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7414 >reddit spacing TOP KEK

>>

>>7415 >im gonna explain politics to you fagots >I don't know what a paragraph is. Typical American voter.

>>

>let me ecspluin p,ollioitcss too u gyuz.zz >lul reddit punctuasion i winn

Update 5