Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Will be dumping John Podesta gmail archives at 22:30 london time. Please bump until then.

>>

Please keep bumped, I am busy archiving and cant do it myself.

>>

bump

>>

Post screen shot of said archival.

>>

Proof? Don't expect attention without providing something at least a bit more believable.

>>

why would this need to get bumped? page 1 has stuff from back in august

>>

bump show some kind of proofs

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

bump

>>

bump for no happening

>>

>>6728 OP here. Will upload screenshot of archive. Hold on. Sort of busy here. Please be nice or leave. I have aspergers and cannot really function when people are being mean to me. I am under a lot of stress. I didnt expect his.

>>

Thin skinned faggot. Post the dump on 8chan, cuck. Oh wait you came over here to hide because you have nothing.

>>

>>6738 autist confirmed

>>

>>6738 don't worry anon, just try to do your best

>>

>>6738 do something, confirm for us you are real or larp. tired of chasing you around the interwebs. >>6739

>>

We're sorry for being mean to you. But it's hard for us to take you seriously, when we don't have a shred of evidence to believe you in the first place. Some people believe you are lying and thusly, are deliberately being mean when they shouldn't. Just post the inbox of emails. This doesn't hurt the validity of WikiLeaks as they would have the complete information. It's going to be alright. Trust us and we'll trust you.

>>

>>6738 you have to go back so we can make you double refugee

>>

Go back to 8chan. This website is bursting at the seems with cp. Doing it here will just link us to pedos.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6743 >>6742 Fine. Here is a screencap of the archive i am filling. I have only put 7 of the files in so far. Is this good enough?

>>

>>6746 >Uploaded by >youallgottrolled kys

>>

>>6746 >Updated by youallgottrolled Fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

>>

>>6745 go back to 8ch please kind sir. Thank you, but I have never been here and I dont want to be here, didnt even know this place exists and I wont go beyond this bread. I am from 4chin then to 8chin, now here following you around the internet. please come back to a safe place. >>6746

>>

>ITT Shitlanders galore

>>

>>6747 >>6748 Kek see you on 8chan fuckers.

>>

>>6738 may i suggest please post this on 8chan /politics/ we are less mean to people.;)

>>

>>6746 yes, believe me OP, the vast majority of us trusts and like what you are doing. Ignore the assholes.

>>

>>6746 you need a comfy 8ch bread to lay in while you calm down breh.

>>

>>6746 KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>>

>>6755 I feel bad but not really

>>

>>6752 >>6738 >Remember its 8chan.com/politics We are /pol/ alternative, we don't censor shit and better.

>>

>>6756 Did you create the screen shots of the emails as well? I'd like to know if they were real.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>6758 Ill tell you once everyone leaves this thread. Trying to weed out all teh 8chan haters. Epic shit will happen. Youll see.

>>

>>6758 i think he just got it from 4chan and wrote the filename manually

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>6761 No i just edited my gmail inbox using firefox extension >>6760 is not me for fucks sakes

>>

Fake, the w7 clean boot doesn't even work IMO the files just has 2 photos of windows icons

>>

Holy fuck, who reported everybody?

>>

>>6766 They didn't ban everybody, just almost everybody. weird.

>>

I sense a lot of samefagging in this thread, excluding the random anon and the previous 2 replies.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6760 inb4 you get half of /pol/ banned, reducing enough traffic to save Hiroshima Nagasakis 4chan from doom

>>

>>6767 >See flag, get banned >None of OP's posts are flagged HMMMMM

>>

>>6769 >>6770 >Shitlanders Learn to Masterchan faggots, no one gets banned here. Hover over the triangle and learn what it means.

>>

>>6771 Theyr'e not talking about Masterchan, lurk moar.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6771 >>6771 >>6771 Nobody cares about your stupid kitchen sink board

>>

>>6773 How bored r u >Outlander

>>

>>6772 >Lurk moar He was talking about posts being flagged while most of the posts here got reported by someone. You're the one who needs to lurk moar. >>6773 >Shitlander Your opinion has no value here, go back where you came from

Update 5