Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/delay-fbi-ready-to-indict-hillary/article/2581404 FBI ready to put Hillary on trial, or go public with the information if the attorney general does not indict. It turns out the reptilian power is not absolute.

>>

>>6290 too soon to tell anon Trump may be a Federal reserve minion however. At least he wants to stop the Muslin conquest of the west

>>

she wasn't going to win anyway

>>

>>6297 He does support the NSA and is anti free speech. Despite that, he's still the best person for the job due to actually wanting to stop mudslimes from entering the country.

>>

>>6303 Is there a single viable candidate on either big party that is anti NSA and pro free speech?

>>

>>6308 I'm sure they all crave that "intelligence" the NSA provides. And free speech is a threat to every single one of them.

>>

>>6303 If you became president and the head of the NSA came to you and gave you the list of all the groups threatening the United States in this very moment, you wouldn't think twice before telling him to just "do everything necessary to stop them".

>>

>>6340 That implies so much bullshit I don't know where to start.

>>

>>6341 You may begin.

>>

>>6340 Can't do politics in absolutes

>>

>>6340 The US government doesn't care to do what they don't have to. It could easily destroy ISIS in a full ground war but then it'd be a few billion they won't get back. It's more cost effective to just continuously bomb them and wait for then to run out of supplies and funds

>>

>>6382 The fight against ISIL will have begin with the humanistic desires of just that...humans. Try starting a conversation with a stranger based on, "Don't you hate it when..." and then try "Don't you love it when...." So long as humans gravitate to a more common bond of hatred...so shall ISIL exist.

>>

Court room theater. She'll be found not guilty.

>>

>>6390 >She'll be found not guilty. At this rate she's going to be given a Nobel Prize.

>>

The day she's ever prosecuted for anything, I'll eat my own feces. She could strangle a BLM protester in full view of the media, and they'd give her a pass on it.

>>

>>6447 Don't count on that anon. Politicians escaped in the past because there was no internet. The public pressure was stifled by the only media, which was TV. Today, politicians are feeling the pressure

>>

>>6448 What makes you think the internet changes anything? All it did was make it easier for them to commit crimes and give them another facet to manipulate public opinion.

>>

>>6450 I've not posted here before but the mass-media is owned and therefore manipulated by a select few billionaires with an agenda to miseducate the public to believe "X" where the internet has no real master therefore the public presents info to others as "Y" that the media will not touch due to conflict of interests, etc. An example in the US right now would be the lack of mass-media coverage about Democracy Spring (DC protests about the corruption of money in politics with roughly around 1000 arrests to my knowledge for "civil disobedience") but plenty online. Considering big pharma, think tank lobbyist firms, et. al. help keep big-name networks running there is no good reason to cover something that is against its own interests.

>>

>>6451 Please forgive my intrusion but your logic, while sound, spurred this theological point that I would love to share but fear it may derail the thread.

>>

>>6452 Perhaps a new thread is required then? Other boards could always use more threads (especially on here lol).

Update 5