Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Anyone ever noticed that if Mchan was a political ideology it would be Chanarcho Communism?

>>

Odd, masterchan has no gulags it sends people who disagree with Gad.

>>

If imageboards were communist popular threads would be autosaged and we would be forced to participate in banana threads.

>>

>>6177 I want government to stop meddling in affairs they shouldn't. They should not be the moral police but, I don't believe either in everyone defending themselves when needed. It goes back to the rule of the jungle, the biggest team kills the smaller and steals their resources. I believe in a set of fair laws to prevent the bigger tribes from preying/killing the smaller ones. That's what civilization is about

>>

gad can bring the site down or impose any sort of retarded crap he wants. Masterchan so far is a benign dictatorship and will continue to be until it is distributed.

>>

>>6181 A fully free and distributed "Chan" exists since the 70s, the Usenet. But it became shit when it was overrun by noobs and spammers in the late 90s when everybody got Internet and could access Usenet, it doesn't seem to work without a dictator

Update 5