Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

They are trying to pass a new SOPA through Obama's TPP which the senate is set to vote on soon. Why do Americans have to ruin everything? https://www.eff.org/issues/tpp

>>

>>4911 so glad I don't live in that peice of shit 3rd world country USA. Also lucky enough not to live in any of the countries circle jerking the TPP

>>

>>4911 When will it end

>>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/12/democrats-filibuster-obamas-trade-bill/ US Senators voted against the fast track bill for TPP like two days ago. What the hell is Wyden even thinking. You cant trust any of these goons.

>>

>Republicans propose a bill that would give Obama even more authority >All but one democrat vote against it What is going on here?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4917 Mickey Dollars is doing all the talking for them.

>>

>>4913 TPPIP is coming to Europe and you're kidding yourself if you think this won't trickle down everywhere. I mean ask yourself this: are you consuming anything made by the signatory members of TPP? If so, you are also fucked.

>>

>>4920 no, I'm the admin of /nsa/ not a fool

>>

>>4923 > I mean ask yourself this: are you consuming anything made by the signatory members of TPP I am not. please understand the concept of implcations here are directed around the only question within your comment. be safe~

>>

>>4924 I highly doubt you're not "consuming" anything made in America or at least your country but even with globalization I guess there are still places left untouched like the Amazon rain forest or shit like that.

>>

>>4925 I really hope that you don't think it is difficult to avoid all ties with USA be it resource or other, very common misconception. A person can live easily in another country and avoid all US exports and services with minimal difficulty. You should really give it a go, it's easier than you think :)

>>

>>4926 I don't think I can live without the movies and tv shows they make. Also the comics and music. Oh, and books. I've been spoiled by America.

>>

Too late. It passed.

>>

>trusting the EFF >the organization that teamed up with DongleJewess not even once

>>

>>4911 will they ever stop?

>>

>>5967 Source?

Update 5