Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Dear stormfags (assuming we even have that in a place as free as masterchan). When you say you are against 'degeneracy', it means you are in favor of doing what is 'natural'. Well, do I even have to explain myself further? Just look at the picture. If you want women to shave their armpits, you are being a degenerate. In your life you hardly ever do what is 'natural'. Don't use that as an excuse, it makes you look stupid as fuck.

>>

>>4350 Yes, people who shave their pubic areas or armpits are full on degenerates, whats your point

>>

>>4352 This, people who like shaved bodies are usually pedophiles as young girls are hairless. >>4350 You hit the nail right on the head, OP. Shaving is degenerate.

>>

>>4350 Hair on a woman hides something. I need to lick that something.

>>

>>4379 degenerate, pleasing a woman is a form of worship

>>

>>4350 Degeneracy is when you used to have something good/functional but no longer. E.g. whatever is blamed for higher divorce rates is degenerate to those who think the traditional family is good, regardless of whether or not the traditional family is natural. Don't conflate 'natural' with 'degenerate'; it makes you look stupid as fuck.

>>

>>4350 Nice naturalistic fallacy. Civilization is not "natural" but still works in our favor. Actions that damage the integrity of civilization are degenerate,

>>

>>4367 This. So I'm sure that masterchan is all about it. Plenty of women look nice with armpit hair. Plenty don't, as with pretty much anything.

>>

Not a stormfag but neutral on the shaving thing. Hair is a sign that a female is too old. Puberty ruins females and hair is a sign of it.

>>

I see it as a matter of practicality. If you live in a warm environment wouldn't it make sense to shave to stay cooler?

>>

>>5225 Nobody cares about your pedophillic opinions.

>>

>>5238 Then turn a muhammad an go marry little children. >inb4 he already was

>>

anonymity is unnatural

>>

>>4350 so long as it is well trimmed I don't mind hair, id prefer shaved armpits, and your logic is shit. 2/10 thread, terrible bait.

>>

>>4350 there's a difference between the active emasculation of men and the encouragement of masculine traits in females, and the women reprising their roles as natural caregivers in the family, and the encouragement of natural femininity. women advocates for body hair typically do so not out of any genuine interest in the natural order, but as part of a larger agenda. "degeneracy" is addressing the latter.

>>

Poison is natural. Radioactivity is natural. Cancer is natural.

>>

Degeneration = what breaks down our societies. Shitskins might as well reproduce like fish, they don't invest near as much care into their children, and they won't freeze to death every winter because poor planning. If shitskins don't have Arcteryx or North Face jackets in northern latitudes or supermarkets, they will die just like our ancestors who planned poorly. Eventually the genes selected in Europe left an appreciation of beauty, a respect of women, preponderance of ideals, future-time orientation to months and years, and thinking before acting. Something you just don't find in shitskins. They see a blue-blood woman and think "shiksa, toy, impregnate." A white man thinks of courtship first, and most modernly how the anti-white government will fuck him over if he breeds or tries family. Did you never think of what husband means? Animal husbandry? Same shit. It's good to be a shitskin in modern Western nations; but not a Native. And no, Amerindians are not native. They genocided early seafaring European settlers.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4367 >Shaving is degenerate Does this turn you on? (yes they are all women)

>>

>>6030 >They genocided early seafaring European settlers. Trufax, evidenced by the complete lack of Europeans in North America today.

>>

>>4350 I think you have that backwards. It seems degeneracy would probably be defined as doing what you want to do rather than what you should do. Or more easily said, acting like an animal.

>>

>>6046 Not the same guy but god damn this turns me on. I would never let my gf shave anywhere if I had one.

>>

Women have much less hair than men and have been losing it faster and faster from natural selection, we have evolved to prefer less hairy mates. The very soft body hair that some women have is much preferred to thick coarse black hairs, were all of your ancestors pedophiles because they preferred softer/paler body hair? No it's just attractive and you people look too much into this kind of thing. Small feet = more estrogen, being a pedophile is being attracted to undeveloped (read as no secondary sexual characteristics) females.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5225 Hey I posted that gif on 8chan the other day c: As for the rest of you "chums", it's suprising to see how different everybody's opinions are on what is and isn't degenerate. The fact you aren't all agreeing hairy women are disgusting is almost shocking tbh. I believe women should strive to be feminine and males should strive to be masculine. That being said, body hair is is a male charcteristic. I think women who don't shave are pretty degenerate not to mention pretty damn disgusting. The type of women who don't shave are usually feminists who don't strive for anything, they cry about how they are oppressed and want everything to be handed to them instead of putting in the work to actually excel they choose to to blame their lack of achievement on "muh patriarchy". While I do understand that body hair is natural and every woman has it. We live in the twenty first century... we have evolved from our primal ancestors by striving to be better in every aspect of our lives, grooming included. Women who do not groom are just moving backwards not forward. Which imo is degenerate...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6124 >masterchan chums not pedo's >site gets shut down for stalking loli I'm assuming your joking and that interpols is just a dank MC meme.

>>

>>6131 >>site gets shut down for stalking loli explain?

>>

>>6046 I dont know why but that's so fucking cute and I'm not even a furry

>>

>>6123 >masterchan's opinion You're on a forum of anonymous individuals not a single hivemind called Anonymous.

>>

>>6131 No one from here was stalking anyone. It was some German who went on his creepy little trip of his own volition and without encouragement from anyone before the first board dedicated to who you're talking about was made. You make it sound like there was some site-wide effort to stalk them.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6124 Nigga, I think you the minority around here. And sex with children helps them become mature and well groomed for adulthood - childrens first words are from adults, first potty, first real food, probably first exposure to wine, first exposure to art...why would we say "sex is too important to have with kids, so lets let them fuck and figure it out and post pics on the internet - that follows all the other milestones we have helped her through." The master race will allow for sex with children.

>>

>>6162 this is what chesters actually believe

>>

>>6162 >>6163 I've heard it happens in Japan between mothers and sons. No idea how accurate the info was though.

>>

Most chesters were actually raped themselves as kids so they want children to experience the pain they felt.

>>

>>6165 False, but also maybe they are just trying to share an awareness they gained. Lots of people have sex with other kids or adults at a young age and grow up just fine. You act like there has to be violence or there is some spiritual element to sex - when horses or crackheads have sex, is god smiling down upon them blessing their righteous bonding as god breathed and a blessing?

>>

>>4350 >Being against degeneracy means you are for doing what is natural You are wrong. Being against degeneracy (what is inherently bad for a people) means you are for what is good. Shaving pits has fuck all to do with degeneracy. This particular trend varies from culture to culture (among all races, not just us whites) depending on what that culture sees desirable in a woman. Being against degeneracy means I will do what is good for my people, a subset of my race. Shaving pits has absolutely nothing to do with it.

>>

Storm fags are opposed to men marrying female children. Yet they claim "tradition" >In the United States, as late as the 1880s most States set the minimum age at 10-12, (in Delaware it was 7 in 1895).[8] Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" female reformers in the US initiated their own campaign[9] which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least 16, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to 18. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to 16-18 years by 1920. >Also: see: Deuteronomy chapter 22 verses 28-29, hebrew allows men to rape girl children and keep them: thus man + girl is obviously fine. Feminists are commanded to be killed as anyone enticing others to follow another ruler/judge/god is to be killed as-per Deuteronomy. It is wonderful when this happens from time to time: celebrate) Why are storm faggots opposed to man+girl instinctively? They are all celts and gauls. Their women think for them. Always have, 2000 years ago, today, same. ----- That is because they, and all northern europeans were always pro-woman and pro-nature (and anti-unnatural). The woman shitting out 1000 kids, that is natural and pro-woman and is what the woman wants to do. The man dying for the woman: again what the woman wants. The man with a cute young girl: not natural (better than nature), the woman doesn't want this. The white man (that is the gauls, celts, not the Mediterranean people etc) has "always" been nothing more than a golem of the white woman. In his element the white peoples only managed to construct mud and straw huts. During the wars between Rome and the barbarians in Gaul, it was written that the women in Gaul would block the men from fleeing battle with their ox carts. The women decided that the men would fight or die: the men were not to have the agency to save themselves to live to see another day. The women decided this. The men obeyed (you're not a MAN if you don't! (not a white man anyway)). The white man is a golem of the white woman. He follows her directive. He always has. He was then. He is now. The same spirit resides within the white nationalists. They always have been allies of women and enemies of men. Marry Little Girls. Kill Feminists. Remeber: At the end of Rome, when the had barbarians more and more influence, it was said "Rome rules the world. Women rule Rome". A civilization is the outward projection of the soul of the race that runs it. Once the white man (the barbarians, the gauls, etc) took over rome, it was their genetic predisposition that shown: to be a vessel for the enforcement of the will of women: No Child brides. Man Dies for the woman. Pedo is the worst thing. Men are "beasts" (animals), not thinkers, drawn only by natural urges, not beauty. To aspire to anything greater than nature is unnatural and must be surpessed: >Where there is the choice between the Doric column and the rock. >The white man chooses the rock.

>>

>Europe left an appreciation of beauty, a respect of women, >a respect of women, Fuck you. This is why stormtards must go.

>>

>Did you never think of what husband means? Animal husbandry? Same shit. The hebrew in the Bible doesn't say "husband" retard. It says: Ba'al: __Master__ Go read Deuteronomy I hope the muslims destroy your woman culture. You just worship the white woman, and make sure no white man can ever get a young white _girl_

>>

>were all of your ancestors pedophiles because they preferred softer/paler body hair? No Yes they were. Men could marry girl children until feminism (mid 1870s on)

>>

>>6439 lol feminism has truly destroyed families now females carry sperms of all kinds of chads and betas microchimerism won.

>>

>>4350 so is murder, rape, thievery, incest, and a handful of other things god you're retarded

>>

>>6456 are you really from 'pol' ? >what are timestamps

>>

Ooohhhh nnnooooo your invading my safespace la la la not listening.

>>

>>6456 No, women not shaving their armpits is not only not aesthetic, which is something we typically enjoy in people, but it is also not traditional. Seriously niggas. I was told this was better than the actual /pol/.

>>

>>6463 >outlander >>6467 I couldn't say it better. SJWs and nazis have exactly the same mindset.

>>

>>4350 degenerate doesn't mean unnatural ya' dummy go get pegged by harry armpit girls

>>

>>6467 >Tribes, gangs and shamans is as traditional as you can get. Do you not know what tradition is? There is no "human" tradition, different countries have their own traditions. Please tell me when the west has had shamans, to my knowledge we have had christian priests for the entirety of our civilization. Perhaps you are thinking of africans. Tribes and gangs are pretty much the same thing, and ultimately we still have them. Nations are really just large tribes. >You know, before we had civil rights, liberties and civilization. Civilization isn't a tradition, but something a group of people can obtain. It's not "we're going to be a civilization because it's tradition" but "we do these things, and that leads to us being a civilization" As for civil rights and liberties, those are very much tradition. Tradition isn't set in stone, if it were then all nations would have the same traditions, but that's not what happens. The magna carta was written in 1215, the idea of liberty is very much a tradition, at least for the west. >You're just a SJW-type of person trying to force others to do what you are not offended by. How is that person trying to force anything? Arguing in favor for or against something is not forcing anyone to do something. >>6469 Interesting out the outlander is able to present a refutation, while all you can do with your account is fire off ad hominems.

>>

>>4350 The problem with this is that being "natural" has essentially nothing to do with this woman's actions. Traditions change, become culturally outmoded, etc; but fundamentally, the issue is not so much what specific behaviors are culturally accepted as the fact that a given culture HAS acceptable and unacceptable behavior expectations. Today, in modern Western culture, we have adopted the idea that armpit hair on a woman is unattractive. What this woman is doing is not so much an attempt to be more "natural", but an attempt to deliberately defy accepted cultural beauty standards for no other reason than to do it. If she succeeds in overturning our beauty standards and hairy armpits become the new standard, this woman's granddaughter will probably rebel by SHAVING her own armpits. The irony is that this girl is probably a lot more obsessed with the concept of tradition than any of the "stormfags" you're attempting to bait. The problem is that we "stormfags" get focused on the degeneracy of this sort of thing and react to it, which means all we end up doing is giving this girl the attention she is seeking in the first place. Make no mistake, this girl's behavior is degenerate. However, the degeneracy has nothing really to do with whether or not she chooses to shave her armpits; neither hairy armpits or shaven armpits have any significance on their own. The degeneracy here is less her armpit hair and more the way in which society currently indulges this kind of crap and gives credibility to it by addressing it as if it were an intellectual statement of some kind. The truth is there is no intellectual statement here; this photograph is this girl's way of saying "Pay attention to me, guys!" There is literally nothing more to it than that.

>>

>>6472 >outlander opinion discarded

>>

>>5205 Good job confusing the naturalistic fallacy with the appeal to nature fallacy. One is "Anything that is not natural is not good". The other states that an ought doesn't follow from an is.The naturalistic fallacy is applicable to anything that is, such as civilization. "Civilization is, there for it is good and ought to be". I know your post is old as shit, but I threw up a little in my mouth when I read it. Degenerate fuckwit.

>>

>>6473 1) Golden Rule: When discussing anything, use arguments to explain your position. Saying an opinion is right/wrong or that something is good/bad without justification is frowned upon. This rule exists to inspire a culture where users expect arguments from posters, to prevent viral marketeers/shills and also to prevent people from making accusations of them.

>>

>>6476 Nobody cares about the rule 1 newfag, there are no repercussions for breaking it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4350 I am a str8 white male who finds 12 yr olds attractive. not all of them of course dont like niggers muslims or any lesser stock. i think it is a prime age for a relationship with a female, still fun not jaded and still act like girls,they havent been brainwashed by fat hairy butch lezbos yet.

>>
Image Thumbnail

TLC will weigh in here, all arguments like this are POINTLESS

>>

>>7342 Back to your containment board spammer!

Update 5