Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Politics - /pol/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

(NOTE: I am new here so apologies if this is off topic. Please move thread to appropriate board if necessary) I have been toying with an idea to fuck with SJWs and hopefully turn them into literal lemmings. The idea: SJW Chemistry (for lack of a better name). Here's the basic outline: convince SJWs that chemistry is a white cis male dominated field. Establishing that shouldn't be too hard; SJWs have even developed a form of PC math to avoid offending minorities. Once the seed has been planted, we subtly push the idea that considering certain chemicals as harmful is bigoted and intolerant. The narrative could be something like "arsenic is only considered deadly because some old white guy said it is", for instance. Of course the process must be subtle and gradual if it is to take root. After this, we can enter the final phase: convince SJWs that taking "harmful" chemicals in small amounts, and incrementally upping the dose, is actually healthy. SJWs already embrace semi-suicidal dangerous behavior (see fat acceptance and the pro-HIV movement), so it's not a stretch to assume that they'll be snorting lines of cyanide to prove how tolerant they are. Above all, details of the plan must not be revealed on 4Chan. The SJWs monitor /pol/ and regularly thwart our operations. Pic related: Ebola-Chan will bless and guide this plan, because it will cleanse society of SJWs

>>

>>2549 That seems very hard to do OP

>>

>>2556 We would need many false flag tumblr accounts, and maybe a handful of youtube accounts as well. It's definitely hard tier, but not impossible

>>

I would totally follow this plan; it may be long term but it'll be so fucking worth it.

>>

There'd be no need to use big blogs. We could just write something about it and submit it from various accounts into big sjw blogs. They tend to have those allowed, and these blogs tend to have a very big audience.

>>

I'm up for this. I've always wanted to assist suicide

>>

>>2549 If you're trolling, it's bad. If you're serious, i'm at a loss for words. >"arsenic is only considered deadly because some old white guy said it is" Are you fucking kidding me? The only ones that would fall for that, are the ones that should die due to "natural selection" it has nothing to do with SJW. SJW are not complete idiots, they have a fucking bad ideology, but it stems from relatable incidents. They just don't see the big picture, that doesn't make them necessarily complete fucking mouth-drools. If anything i'd say that the vast majority of earth's population is an ideologist cunt, akin to a SJW. You need to do better than that op.

>>

>>2567 If it's very slowly nudged through they'll think they made it up and that it might be true, some people might start believing it and those are the people we want to "help."

>>

If this is a real thing count me in. Even if we fail, at least we tried.

>>

>>2569 This. Every step of the process has a precedent in the SJW movement, from the obsession with affirmative action in "white male dominated" fields to the self-destructive mentality (see "self harm is brave" and "fat is healthy"). At the very least it'll earn a page on ED

>>

If you're in, just remember the first stages must be EXTREMELY subtle. For instance: "Why are so many famous chemists white men?" "Why aren't the accomplishments of women and POC chemists recognized?" Inspiration can be found on tumblr and other SJW outlets. Eventually we can turn it up a notch and say things like "why do we accept these theories just because some white guy came up with them?"

>>

I'm going to get to work on som amateur style info pics. Simple but effective should be the main points to follow. Also, if any of you are doing pics aswell, always include pictures of females to give an emotional connection.

>>

>>2572 I can get behind coercing the masses (sjw) into sheepishly following a made believe ideology for the sake of mocking them. It can do more good than harm. But you can't possibly convince someone arsenic is good for you. Actually, if anyone manages to do that, i'll deem him god level. But beside theories, i highly doubt there is enough man power for this.

>>

>>2577 samefag, and where exactly are we to plant this idea? There needs to be a concentrated / consistent number of SJW. 4chan? :-??

>>

>>2577 OP here. Let's save that for the ultimate test. I don't know to what extent SJWs will buy arsenic being healthy, but so much of their ideology is a parody that you never know! >>2576 Godspeed anon. Be sure to hit the usual outlets (tumblr, twitter, FB). A false flag youtube account would be a nice touch, but that might be stretching it this early on. >>2578 Not 4chan, that's practically announcing our intent. The usual SJW hangouts. Maybe some simple flyers on college campuses if you live near one.

>>

Pol/Admin, can you please sticky this thread.

>>

>>2582 >>2577 >>2576 Maybe we should setup accounts for social media we can focus on, so we can concentrate the content. It would also be much easy to link our ideolegie to SJW masses. What u think?

>>

I like the general idea, but it already happens, doesn't it? Hell, it isn't even a SJW concept. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridatism

>>

>>2576 If you're going to work on something, by all means post it here. If you guys and OP, are serious about this, it has to be a coordinated effort. >>2582 Not saying campuses are a bad idea, but your target demographic should to be 20+ if not higher. Teenagers are impressionable, it's how it is, not necessarily their fault, but the root of the issue are the ones impressioning. It was why i was asking where would be a good place to start. Also i'm gonna have to go back on what i said specifically man-power. I'd reckon you'd need at least 10 ~ in each state. Which is already way more than what you can get here... Not trying to bring you down, but a "project" of this magnitude, requires equal amount of resources, unless the whole point of this is to implant an idea, that something needs to be done, which i believe a lot are aware of, and their number will increase the more SJW (and everything implied) get more notorious / bugging. It's the natural flow of history, but by the time most will notice the issue, the damage would have been done. And again to counter that you need a strong conviction and a lot of resources. If you still want to go ahead, by all means let's hear ideas as to how to proceed.

>>

>>2585 Sounds feasible. What do you have in mind? >>2586 Good, so the concept isn't that far fetched! >>2589 I predict we'll have more volunteers as 4chan sinks deeper into SJWism. Bear in mind it only took one anon to trigger Jezebel's staff to complain about rape gifs, and the July 4th tumblr raid was the work of 10~20 anons. A handful of us with twitter and tumblr accounts could wreak significant havoc with this idea.

>>

>>2592 We need a central blog and maybe a central youtube account. It would be counterproductive for everyone to have his own youtube chanel... Everybody needs a tumblr, facebook and twitter account. We befriend each other, from there on planning gets much easier.

>>

>>2597 During the process I found myself struggling very hard to mimic their appearance so here are some examples: http://actualsocialjustice.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/lindseybieda https://twitter.com/SocJustCampDC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMSK9QQO03k&feature=youtu.be

>>

Oh fuck you guys are really serious, I'm joining this shit,the slow lane is the best lane.

>>

OP here. I like the idea of a common youtube channel and a common blog. Will some anon with experience in those fields set those up? Meanwhile, the rest of us should set up facebook, twitter, and tumblr accounts (for security I recommend setting up fresh ones as opposed to using existing false flag accounts). Also, it might be wise to use separate throwaway emails for each account. Remember we must first blend in with the enemy before we begin false flagging. Also, this operation needs a name. Any ideas?

>>

>>2632 Sounds good, and it fits. Operation Achilles Heel it is

>>

OP here. I have successfully infiltrated tumblr under the moniker "swansong96". By god, I have never seen so much stupidity in my life. Right now I'm following random blogs on feminism and social justice. I'll probably have to find pictures to make my profile seem more SJWish. Twitter and facebook will soon follow. Godspeed, anons.

>>

>>2634 you must learn their ways and accumulate a large following before you can have any influence. Just please for the love of god dont go all avatar/dances with wolves on us.

>>

>>2634 You're going to need to make your own pictures, and you definitely want to wait for this thread to expire before you do anything serious. I wish you good luck anyway, and maybe we'll meet again on the other side.

>>

>>2637 You don't understand! These people, their way of life, they're connected on a deeper level that we've lost in the modern cis-gender patriarchy. They are my kin, I was simply born in the wrong body in the wrong place, because this is where I belong.

>>

>>2639 Does masterchan have an archive like 4chin?

>>

>>2650 Of course it does Lemonparty.org

>>

>>2637 I plan to take it slow at first. Mostly sharing the typical feminist claptrap, maybe posting some OC once I have some grasp of the profound mental illness these people suffer from. I won't go Kurtz though. >>2639 Good point. Maybe we should move discussions to IRC as mchan grows? We do need to coordinate our efforts, unless we plan on going the lone wolf route

>>

OP here. I've created a false facebook account. Vivian Thunder (trying to go with feminist sounding names). URL is /profile.php?id=100007961866664 I'll keep lurking tumblr to get a sense of how I need to speak before I post anything. I'm also considering making a board specifically for this operation on mchan. Thoughts?

>>

Pol/Ackmin, can you sticky this thread please.

>>

Pol/Ackmin, can you sticky this thread please.

>>

While we're in the intelligence gathering phase, it would be a good idea to discuss ideas for potential OC. Remember, nothing too obvious from the get go. The idea is to first convince SJWs that chemistry is a white male field, and therefore unreliable.

>>

Actually we already have our secret agent which SJW will think is healthy "iron supplements". Let's promote iron supplements. Best thing is that iron supplement overdose will have similiar symptoms as deficiency. So called silent killer. http://www.naturalnews.com/034021_iron_supplements_harmful.html

>>
>>

>>2739 Sounds like a good idea

>>

>>2739 Iron to be big and strong against the patriarchy!

>>

>>2739 Iron to be big and strong against the patriarchy!

>>

>>2739 >>2741 Holy shit, that cuts our time down sognificantly! Let's get on it! Fire up those twitter, facebook, and tumblr accounts! This sounds like it'll really take off with the vegans, but we can probably promote it to other segments of the SJW movement as well!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2739 >>2741 >>2746 >>2750 >>2751 >>2770 >Best thing is that iron supplement overdose will have similiar symptoms as deficiency. This won't be lethal will it?

>>

https://www.masterchan.org/ach New board to plan this shit.

>>

>>2778 Testing something. >>>/ach/

>>

>>2776 I mean... it was kind of the whole point of this thing...

>>

>>2787 Welcome aboard, soldier. Main discussion is taking place in /ach/. Operation Achilles Heel is a go

>>

Let's get the board going!

>>

>>2787 Im a pharmacy student at a catholic university that's quickly becoming secular Give me the anti-feminazi posters and I shall print and disseminate them

>>

Find referrences to ancient darkie civilizations that used chemicals in a retarded way which we now know is extremely dangerous.

>>

>>2549 At first I thought this was stupid and then never worked but then I realized how fucking stupid some people are, especially SJWs. If a stupid thing like gluten free can get so big we can convince at least a decent amount of people, as long as it isnt too painfully obvious like that website about drinking your own piss for immortality and curing all diseases

>>

>new study shows that levels of *absolutely necessary vitamin* are higher racists, misogynists and bigotted people in general it is the old white patriarchy of the vitamin world. >sjw's start exhibiting symptoms of serious metabolic disorders within 3 months Someone write up a couple short clickbait articles and put them on a couple sites. Then spam it on twitter.

>>

>>2549 demand more easier plan OP

>>

>>4546 The reason glutn-free exists is because there are people who are allergic to gluten you fucking idiot.

>>

>>4619 ~95% of people eating 'gluten free' dont even have allergies to gluten

>>

>>4621 I'll second this motion. Mostly special snowflakes.

>>

>>2549 if this ever happens i would be one happy guy

>>

>>2549 >SJW Chemistry Don't, SJW is a worse people who aren't SJWs use. Better to use feminist chemistry, there is even feminist biology already at colleges so it would be believable.

>>

>>5679 The point here is to insert a thought into the SJW hivemind, not creating actual courses dedicated to women in science or some shit. Please read the thread (or improve your reading skills, should the case be that you actually raed it) before posting. Meanwhile, I'll try to create some OC. Maybe something with a false quote could be good? Or should we go on the 'sciencey facts' route instead?

>>

>>5687 Okay, when SJWs catch on quick based on the name just remembered I tried to warn you.

>>

>>2592 I don't think you were part of the July 4th raid, because I was the owner of the irc channel they used and there was a good 40-50 anons. One anon even hit off tumblr's backup servers so we were funneling all traffic through a single server. Was fun.

>>

I am absolutely up for this. We just need to coordinate ourselves properly and it could work.

>>

>>5697 >this thread is still up masterchan threads don't expire. Infinite board pages

>>

>>2549 We can probably kill off the anime niggers as well by posting Ebola chan. They will go over to Africa and drink up liquid nigger shit to be one with their waifu.

Update 5