Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

PC Gaming - /pc/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

TOUHOU 17! This game out a long time ago, and there was much hype. The way I understand it, by reading the wiki, it was a dark and edgy story about an animal civil war, where a bunch of animals came back from hell and invaded the Gensokyo, but then three anime girls fought back, and in the end they just stood on top of a pile of corpses looking all smug and powerful, the moral of the story being that all animals are from Hell, and need to die. Fuck animals!

>>

>>4968 wat

>>

>>4969 Yeah, and otters are the worst, man. Otters are like "Haha! This was all my master plan to trap bad humans in Beast Hell!" and we're like "Beast Hell? There's a Beast Hell?" and he's like "Fuck yeah, I created it!" and we're like "But if there's people in there, won't it just be regular hell?" and he's like "No, because regular hell was full. This is an EXTRA hell!" and then the story just ends with his evil laughter and nobody's happy, because you trusted an otter, man. Never trust an otter. Never trust any kind of animal, man. They will just drag you into shit that you don't want to be a part of.

>>

...and all the music is like the first couple of seconds of THIS song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV564cr7Foc ...like Zun is just having a seizure all over a MIDI keyboard.

>>

...and one boss is like "I'm an umbrella!" and the other boss is like "Stand back! My superpower is that I can sculpt statues!", but then the first boss is like "But I jump out and scare people by shouting 'Boo!' unexpectantly!" but the second boss is like "Bullshit! You suck!" and so then the first boss goes and cries about how worthless she is in a corner.

>>

Have I mentioned how dark and edgy this game is? It's the darkest in the entire series. It's like Japanese Batman, really.