Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

PC Gaming - /pc/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Me: "Maybe you shouldn't have made Castlevania gay, Iga." SJW Iga: "Permaban, you sexist pig!"

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

The Steam forums is a joke. You can not go to any of those forums to have any sort of civil discussion, because what will always happen, is that you'll get flamed by underage brainwashed fanboys, who will insult you shamelessly, and no matter what, YOU will always get banned for being the troll, because the game developers are themselves moderating the forums, and no critique against their games is allowed. You MIGHT be able to get away with reporting a bug or a glitch without getting accused of being a troll - MIGHT. Sometimes every bug "is a feature" (just like in the related thread). They'll defend the dumbest shit imaginable. ...and so what you do, is just post your modest honest opinion, fully knowing that you'll get banned two days from then, and then just keep politely dodging the trolls, and see how much you can rile them up with rational discourse. That's the joke. That's how you make the Steam forums enjoyable if you're not a complete retard. ...and boy did I have fun in that thread. I got my postings worth, simply by NOT being a troll. Meanwhile Iga must have sat there in the shadows gnashing his teeth at me for TWO DAYS before ultimately breaking down and banning me on false grounds. I regret nothing. In my appeal I responded that he should get therapy.

>>

This goes together with gamers being dumb as shit. I can't imagine any demographic more mentally retarded than gamers, and this goes double for console gamers, who actually get confused by PC keyboards and opt to buy something with less buttons. The very definition of a gamer, is somebody so retarded that he has to escape reality to cope, and then feels proud enough to identify as an escapist, and feel like hot shit over it. Gamers have officially checked out of life, for the sake of "fun". If you would cancel all disability checks, gaming would just die. It would be genocide. ...and at the Steam forums is where they all hang. Going in as a straight man is fucking comedy gold: "Guys. I've been thinking: Maybe Mario should wear a helmet so that he doesn't get brain damage from bonking his head on those blocks all the time. That shit must hurt." ...or just "Guys, I don't like the music in level 5." and then watch these retards go apeshit trying to defend it for days. I think we should just ship all the "gamers" off to some sort of Gamerville Camp. Once there, feeding them is optional. I hear we have a surplus of food going to waste - we can ship it over there. I mean why have kids, if they're just going to end up as unemployed gamers running around trying to east spotty mushrooms to grow big?

>>
Image Thumbnail

I find the feminization of Japan to be really jarring. It was doing fine in the 80s, but then during the 90s something suddenly happened to that whole country. Was it the dioxines from the garbage burning next to the exercise tracks at school, that turned everyone into women? It's the most plausible explanation. All of a sudden the Japanese people started to shamelessly dress in drag, and manliness started to get scoffed at. I hear that Japanese women don't even fuck men in Japan anymore, obviously because they're not that into other women, and in return the concept of "waifus" started to appear: Just this doubling down obsessive worship of women - a sort of submissive feminism in its worst form. ...so Koji Igarashi and his ball-less fanboys, is just really a part of a larger problem, where Japanese people want to be manly, but they're just completely clueless as to how to achieve that. Instead of Simon Belmont you get Miriam, whose lack of physical strength, and poor armour sense, would cause her to get slapped around like a little bitch by any Western man, but whom the midget Japanese see as a protector hero to take care of them and bottlefeed them. ...and if you don't buy into that pipedream, "you're sexist", because the Japanese has embraced sheer insanity to the point where sanity itself equates sexism, and their "magical girl waifus" are just invulnerable. Koji Igarashi can go eat a dick, and it obviously wouldn't be his first.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I found out the name of the guy who banned me: Roberto Piraino. In the process of tearing this guy a new asshole - one that he won't enjoy. https://twitter.com/angel_corlux?lang=en

>>

Now, I'm not a vengeful man, and I don't really give a fuck about being banned from some lousy troll forum, but at the same time I think it's only fair that if somebody PERMA-bans me for no good reason, that I PERMA-fuck him back for as long as I'm banned.

>>

See, I think people take permabans for granted. They think it's some kind of a game, that they can play with other people just because they can't fight back. Imagine this: You find out where this Roberto Piraino guy lives, you break into his house while he's asleep, beat him unconscious, and then just go to town on all of his ten fingers with one of those large landscaping scissors, and finishing it all off by cutting off his tongue as well. ...and then you go "Permabanned, bitch!". Why? No reason. The same reason for his permaban: No reason at all. Just to be a dick. Now he can't communicate his opinions, just like you can't communicate yours. Justice has been served. If you think that that's a bit over the top, well, then maybe you shouldn't let people get away with permabanning innocent people.

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>

>>4857 >Johnland82 http://archive.is/3PMLY

>>

>>4868 >>4869 Some background to how these links connect, would help.

>>

>being this retarded Read the thread Look at what post those links are quoting Figure it out, it's all there...

>>

>>4871 Oh, sorry, I missed that. It's worth noting, though, that while Johnland82 is likely a reporting faggot, he's not the faggot mod that's banning people. That would be Angel-Corlux.

>>

>>4863 Japan became feminized after the economic bubble popped and it became impossible for men to get married because they were too poor for Japanese women's standards, though women lie about Japanese men being "herbivores" or other nonsense. This has caused many Japanese men to just give up on being a man as their society has abandoned them. China has the same problem too, you cant even get a girlfriend unless you own two homes, but strong government control banning homosexuality and video game consoles makes these lower totem men either loyal party dogs in the military or go to other countries for wives. Northern Nigeria and some middle eastern countries have the same problem with women too, but its even worse because Sharia law allows polygamy which allows the top 1% of men to take 90% of women, and the other 99% of men join Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Quaeda, etc.