/pc/ - Anyone remember playing this back in the da
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

PC Gaming - /pc/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Anyone remember playing this back in the day? Before my mom bought a new family computer (upgraded from Windows 95 to XP) I used to make it routine that whenever we went to a store with computers on display I'd pull this game up, play a quick game then type in "NIGGERS" for my high score. Never got caught because none of the sales clerks ever paid close enough attention to what I was typing and my folks were off browsing in an aisle around the corner. I always got near 1M but I've never broken it which is really lame, I know.

>>

good game

>>

>>4665 I remember that one being one of the default XP games, in that time I was running OS/2 at home and that pinball game was the only reason I seriously considered to move to windows. I moved to Linux instead, but I always loved that game.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4668 The pinball game was the only reason? Shit, when my mom finally got XP it came with (took me awhile to finally find the name of it before posting this) WildTangent which was pre-installed and had a bunch of game demos on it and I loved playing Blackhawk Striker at the store and at home.

>>

>>4669 By that time I was more interested in Maya than any game, I was a really boring kid lol

>>

>>4665 Played a lot of that when my friend first got a Pentium 1