/pc/ - Does anyone here play this pre-alpha (curre - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

PC Gaming - /pc/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Does anyone here play this pre-alpha (currently just a free-for-all deathmatch thing) Naruto-esque game and if you do then what do you think of it? What I really like about it is how frequently it's updated, how good the combat system seems to be (even if it's really bare bones at the moment) and how close the developers seem to want to be to their fan base. https://www.shinobilifeonline.com

>>
Image Thumbnail

So now everything that have something to do with ninja is naruto related ? Even if the game has nothing to do with any naruto game ? Fuckin tardz normie , get out of here, you're not welcomed.

>>

>>4435 >being this triggered

>>

>>4436 >beeing this idiot

>>

>>4435 the creators of the game and the community surrounding it are all quite invested in the anime/manga and have used it to inspire certain elements that are currently, and will be in the future, in the game. Don't just take my word for it, go onto the SLO forums yourself.

>>

>>4438 Except a lot of things that are in naruto's games was taken in other manga/anime It doesn't concern only naruto , it work for any anime (and any form of art in general). Summarize that to Naruto is not only dumb but pretty anti-elitist(masterrace). It's like using "civilization-esque" for any game that use these mechanic instead of just using the normal term "4X".

>>

>>4439 Nitpicking at the way that I've worded my post isn't adding anything of substance to this thread, it doesn't make you appear any more elite than the barnacles over on S.S.4Chan.

>>

>>4435 It probably is anime inspired at the least

>>

>>4440 If you think anyone try to appear elitist here, you're the one that should go back to 4chan , chum. Naming a fact about how stupid something is; is not trying to be elitist, it's just beein truthful.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4439 >Naruto is not only dumb but pretty anti-elitist(masterrace). >>4442 >If you think anyone try to appear elitist here, you're the one that should go back to 4chan These are not the fish you're baiting for.

>>

>>4443 There is a difference between wanting to avoid stupid and anti-elitist content, and trying to appear elitist as a person (like having recognition for it, kinda like these fag in KV board) If can't understand the difference, you're too young for this place.

>>

Actually it is elitist to like Naruto now

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4458 >it is elitist to like Naruto now you mean hipster?

>>

>>4459 Its post contrarianism

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4434 are they at least fighting ninja lolis?

>>

>>4434 What engine is this kusoge, Unity?

>>

>>4437 >beeing >being this ironic

>>

>>4464 just bee yourself