Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

pain - /pain/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

The hunger for eating the flesh of the dead is strong in my family tree - many times stronger than the average human's. My mother refused her destiny, and she spent her life going in and out of the hospital because of it due to organ failure. Throughout my upbringing she tried to keep me ignorant as well, but she failed. In my waking dreams I see The Great Eater - dreams that come from within, because I am but an unseparable extension of her. The flesh must be eaten.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>8 >mommy issues >>>/reddit/

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>9 So not only do you have an aversion to Reddit, but also to mentions of mothers.

>>
Image Thumbnail

One pound of flesh, every breakfast, lunch and dinner. I hate it, but I have to live. I was born a murderer, and I can't change that. At first I just thought I had a distaste for vegetables. I tried to forcefeed myself until I vomited, thinking my body would learn to accept it. ...but it goes deeper than that, to something that science has only just began to prod at last year: How some people have carnivore digestions. I can and do eat other things, but it's not able to sustain me - it's not healthy in the long run. I'm eating my friends. Killing me would probably be the right thing to do. Brb - breakfast.

>>

>>25 Lay off the bread fatty

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26 Fitting, since "pain" means "bread" in French. Maybe this is actually the /bread/ board. The last time I ate bread was probably in March. I heard it's good for humans, so maybe it's good for me too once in a while. Hard to tell.

>>

It's not fair! How can I not like it? The memory of the satiating taste just shoots right up into my brain like nothing else! I need it! I don't want to do this! This shouldn't feel okay! This is wrong!

>>

I'm so hungry. My latest murder victim is getting heated as we speak. My esophagus is inhuman. I've seen it. I want to die. I want to live. I need to die but I can't do it. I'm so hungry it hurts. Food is done. Food is going into my belly and the hurt will stop. I can do this. It's not screaming anymore.

>>

My bloodthirst never ends. Went to sleep, only to wake up just as ravenous again. Need more. More need to die for me, satisfy the pain. I remember admitting it to my friends, years ago. Now I have no friends.

>>
Image Thumbnail
Post has broken Global rule #1

>>27 This is now a bread thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

No! Listen, girl, take off your jewelery, and your clothes, and let me do you the right way. I don't want to eat your innards or your hair or splintered bones - only the good parts. Also, aren't you a bit old for this? This is okay. Tell me you see it too - that I'm not going crazy here.

>>

The clear anal slime is still slowly seeping its way out of my anus right now. I'm afraid to go outside, afraid I'll shit my pants again. These are the last pants that I have. Knowing this, my mother still insists that I should eat normal food, and that "it's just some summer sickness going around". I, on the other hand, think it's obvious: The gut flora in my digestive system has adapted to the point where it can't really process things like regular potatoes anymore. With time I could probably "train" it to start digesting non-meat carbohydrates again, but how many shat pants later would that be? How many weeks? Why bother? I'll throw the underwear in the trash. Don't want shit washing around in my washing machine. Eating meat or shitting my pants? What a dilemma. The trick is to not think about it. Don't formulate thoughts in your head about what you're actually putting in your mouth, and you might just delude yourself that you should live.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I bit one of my girlfriends in the neck during sex. I held back. I looked up medical info later, and found out that even bruising in major blood vessels could be serious. It was so stupid. It felt so natural. She didn't mind it. When you're in love you don't mind a lot of things. Hickeys can be cute. Don't think too much about it. Have a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6qvIhygLTs

>>

I tried eating human food again. I figured that maybe this time around my digestive system would have adapted to it. I was wrong. Fuck me. I can feel the "food" exiting my stomach and immediately just explode into gaseous diarrhoea. Fuck this shit.

>>

Plug me into the feeding machine, ten in a pen pressed against me. Cut out my tongue so that I can't scream. There's meat, there's meat on me. Antibiotics keep me alive now that everyone I love has died. Hang me up and strip me clean. There's meat, there's meat on me.

>>

Hunger for me comes in a flash. I went from full to hungry just typing this line. ...and typing this next line I'm ravenous. Lucky for me dinner is almost ready. I guess my metabolism is just used to acquire prey within minutes. I saw a squirrel today. It was lost, darting across the pavement, wondering where all the forest was. I also saw plenty of humans as they passed me by. I wonder which or you would taste closest to the succulent flesh is mauling between my teeth as I'm typing this. There's not much meat on a squirrel, and they're also much faster than a human. In anchient times they believed that there were four elements - five if you were from Asia. Nobody saw flesh as an element, but it's right there, wobbling around right before my face every time I leave the house. I'm not supposed to touch you. That's why we have laws. ...but I can feel how I'm changing. I used to look away - not make eye contact. Now I'm undressing you as I pass you by, feeling my teeth against your body. I saw a couple of stray cats running about too. Cuddly things, when they're not scared - affectionate, yet unsure of whom to trust. I picked one of them up, but it wasn't comfortable with me carrying it for long, and so I had to let it go. That's okay. I'm allergic to cat proteins anyway.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Eating is beautiful. There are pro-anas who will claim differently, but I wholly believe that at its core, eating is a virtue of its own. When I have room for it, I eat. I don't wait for the hunger to set in - I just murder because I'm able to. Murder is okay. It is beautiful. It's what we do as living things: We murder and then we eat. People who say that murder is morally bad, beyond just being forbidden by our oppressors, don't know what they're talking about. Murder is good. You consume and you grow stronger. You eat so that you can live, and life is the point of living. This doesn't mean that fat isn't sin - fat IS sin. ...but fat doesn't come from food. It comes from not utilizing the life that you're given then you kill and consume the less living. Eat flesh - not icecream. I promise you, that the more you kill, the more beautiful you will become. Start with small things, like fish and chicken, and then move up the food chain as you grow. You need to eat. You EXIST to eat.

>>

I am fucking losing it.

>>

I'm so hungry it hurts, but soon I'll get to eat. My latest victim is heating as we speak. Afterwards, when I can sleep again, I'll go back to bed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

There is such beauty in the act of devouring. It's beginning to rival masturbating for me, but instead of expending fluids, you fill yourself with life. You make more of yourself. You collect life inside you. There is literally no such thing as "eating too much". I actually eat entire packets of food now. Not those big meat bags, though - those take TWO portions because they can't physically fit inside a bowl. ...but I can't just stop at just ONE pie, nor should I. It's not just beauty either. It's an obsession. It's spiritual. It's awesome. I'm in love with it. I exist to chew and devour as my identity. I need to grow. My body creaks and snaps, as I shift it to make room for more.

>>

The second pie, covered in two sets of spices, has now gone down my beautifully accomodating gullet, and it now slowly being merged with me. Now it is time for another cup of coffee, to bless this merge with. Oh, I have so much more to eat before bed, and there's just not enough hours in the day! I wanted to drink at least two milkshakes as well! I want it so bad!

>>

Summertime. The sun is baking the streets. Most people would go for icecream right about now. I have my own delicious icecream baking in the oven right now. It used to be a cow. Did you know that cows actually taste much better than icecream? Why condemn insanity when it is the only inevitable state? I will have icecream now. Hahahahahaha!

>>

Society will just go on and on about how wrong it is to kill. Schools and movies and laws will just never shut up about it. ...and they talk about what a guilty conscience you get from it, but honestly I just feel like my conscience is clearer. ...and it's not like I kill out of anger or over anything big. Some might even call it a whim. I feel like some people are of my pack, and some people just don't belong. Some people have just lived their life to be food. It's like I can smell it on them. You'd be amazed how little they struggle. It's as if they don't really want to live. Society - the way that they want us to live side by side like it's some fucking zoo - is so stupid. Some people YEARN to become food. Why not let nature take its course, "two consentual adults" and all that? We do it with animals already.

>>

Science agrees: There is humans everywhere by now, and unless we start eating them, we're dooming the planet: https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/ Just like with any animal, you don't need to eat the brain, so there's nothing to worry about, and there are mothers happy to part with their babies post-birth, which by far has the most tender meat. We don't need all these children, and they'll serve a much better purpose as food. Just please let me eat!

>>

Look: I know that it hurts your pride to realize that you're not the apex predators of this planet, but seriously, get over it. I need to eat. You all just casually swarming around me, full of flesh right in front of me, is just bullshit and you know it. I'll pay good money for just a thigh. You can still live a good life without legs. Some people even find it attractive. Dying from natural causes is just stupid and boring. You were meant to be eaten. I was meant to eat you. Don't be so selfish.

>>

It's not the worst part about being a predator, but it's up there: Defrosting the freezer. Yeah, I agree: It's pretty funny. Think about it: The only thing available at the store that you can stick in a fridge, is some TV dinners, or some sausages. If it's any large lump of meat, it goes in the fridge, and if you don't get those delicious, delicious dead bodies into your mouth for 24-48 hours, that means almost starvation. It is the worst time of the year, and I fucking hate it. I'm spending lots of money right now eating meaty pizza toppings off of pizzas. The owners must think I'm crazy leaving behind the entire dough, or maybe they've put two and two together already.

>>

MEAT! It's finally in my mouth! Fuck my throat with your substance, meaty sausages! Okay, so now that I've had a mouthful, and can talk coherently again, let me describe just how badly I've lost it within the 24 hours it took to defrost my freezer: If you ever meat - Fuck! It's "meet". - meet somebody who trembles at the shoulders while groaning and growling, with bared teeth and a disturbed expression on her face, like she's about to explode, then don't panic. Do not run. I swear to god if you run, you won't get very far. Instead just walk a circle around her, or change streets to one that's well lit and has people in it. I think I scared an old lady walking her dog, you know, besides myself. ...but it's okay now: I have meat, and starvation is over. I bought cookies and sausages at the store. Fuck the cookies, and fuck the microwave - I'm eating them raw like God intended. I'm a bit scared, though. What if I'm caught without meat for longer than 24 hours? ...if even that? I don't think when I get like this, and prison food will probably be anything but carnivorous. Ahh... Soothing sausages... Half a pound is just enough to satisfy, for now. I should probably cook the rest later.

>>

No, fuck it. My hands are already eating the rest of it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

It feels good to know that I'm not alone in the world. We predators have been persecuted for long enough, and the prey are on the very brink of dooming us all with their overpopulation and their pro-life bullshit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG8Dr3QVi9A Save The Planet - Eat The Children #PredatorsRiseUp

>>
Image Thumbnail

Have you ever held a baby? The meat on their little arms is so soft and tender, that you could basically just suck it straight off the bone. They don't need to suffer at all. Cows are killed by just a quick slice through the throat. The eyes go wide with surprise, and after that they'll just feel drowsy and fall asleep. It's humane and painless, and it would make me so very, VERY happy. <3

>>

I'm done freezer shopping now. 3 kilos of meat. I can live now.

>>

Listen, prey: You NEED us. You need us to live. You need us to thin your herd somehow. There are mothers out there who regret having children, but ultimately you need us to even breathe air. We are not your enemy. We just have different diets. We eat you because we love you. You bring us life, and in the end, we bring you life as well. We're part of your ecosystem, and we need eachother to survive. It doesn't need to hurt at all. Be proud of your flesh, and use it for good.

>>

...and just so we're clear: I'm talking about legalization here - not direct action. I'm tired of shying away from the world like I should be ashamed of my survival. I want rights. I want to be part of society. I'm tired of having to restrain myself.

>>
Image Thumbnail

We are taking donations. Save the planet with us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY7kUKxlDDM

>>

>>272 It was apparently all just a pro-Trump "smear campaign", but in just a few years from now, it won't be a joke any longer. It will be reality. The speaker's response is pretty telling, talking about how they're not out of hope yet. ...but it won't matter if you save the rainforests, or how many fossil fuel sites you shut down: You're only postponing the inevitable. You're just giving people more room to breed. We will not be denied. I will not be denied. You can refuse to believe it all you want, but my garden of Eden will come.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

I feel like a cocoon. There's something stirring within me. I ramble incoherently now, even in public. I don't sound like one of them at all, because I'm not. I see things differently. I don't know if my brain is being destroyed, or if it's finally seeing clearly. I look down on my plate and I see living cattle as I continue to eat, as if I'm tearing their flesh off with my teeth. When I eat real meat - above 90% - my brain screams "Meat-meat-meat!" like it's horny. ...but it's okay. There's no use resisting. This is who I am.

>>

I yelled at a cashier today. She yelled back that I should calm down. I couldn't even apologize. I didn't know how to do any better but to keep still. I have to tell myself that they are furniture. Furniture is to be respected. Living things are to be eaten. Furniture is not to be eaten. They are furniture. Be nice to them. Do not growl at them. I know that you're already failing that last part, but don't bare your teeth at cashiers. They are your friends. They give you meat. You need them.

>>

I used to be able to eat sausages. Then the sausages started to taste like fat. ...and I thought that it was that the manufacturing had changed - that they had started to lower the meat-to-fat ratio in them. ...and so I started to pick sausages with more meat in them. ...and slowly that grew into an obsession over the years. ...but at this point I can only tolerate products with at least 90% meat in them. Only one sausage meets that requirement, and it's the most expensive one. It's not them. It's me. My body does wonderful things with meat. I'm sitting here eating just to cure my headache. Meanwhile those bloody vegans are claiming that veganism will save the planet, as if the problem isn't that the whole planet is just full of meat. I seriously want to find out how they taste. It's basically like eating a vegetable, right? They claim they're so healthy. Let's find out.

>>
Image Thumbnail

This is something more than hunger. There's some sort of malnourishment going on - a craving that shoots straight up into my adrenaline glands for the first ten seconds I taste a piece of unseasoned flesh in my mouth, almost like an orgasm. I've tried protein shakes, but while their protein profiles should be optimized for a normal human, flesh is better. Just thinking about what I just ate only ten minutes ago, is making me salivate like crazy. I think there's some kind of addiction going on. The craving doesn't go away anymore. I have other sources of protein, but I almost always go for the +90% grade flesh. I would actually go for eating flesh rather than sex, right about now. This is crazy.