Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

pain - /pain/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

The doctor is in. What seems to be troubling you today? Tell us your daily physical aches. No ache is too small or insignificant.

>>

I just took a big chunk out of my inner cheek. I guess I have to go the rest of the day without eating solid food.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>73 It will heal. t. doctor

>>
Image Thumbnail

It pains me that desperate thirsty chums fap to mudsharks when there are plenty master race worth fapping to. For example, >pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>74 This is not a place for comfort or treatment. Whether wounds heal or not is irrelevant. This is simply a place where red flowers go while they blossom. >>75 Hmm. I am not sensing any pain from you. Would you mind describing how much it pains you on this scale?

>>

I am typing this from a pain severity of maybe 9. Hear my gospel: I can hardly move. I am floating in a mist of red. I'm worried I might die. Adrenaline fills me with vertigo, like I'm falling into hyperreal open space in all directions. I am awake. I'm so painfully awake. There exists a reality outside of our sleep. It is beautiful out here. So real. So alive. I don't ever want to go back to sleep. I want to stay awake forever.

>>

Pain severity 1-2 here. My inner thighs hurt. My hip is fine now, though. Usually it acts up a bit. I will hurt more later.

>>

Note to self: If you wake up with a dislocated leg, like you do every morning, then just jump out of bed and keep doing frog jumps until you hear a crunch, kind of like somebody taking a bite out of an apple. Hopefully that was the sound of your leg popping back into its socket, and you can go about the rest of your day pain free.

>>

I sneezed so much that both my arms started to hurt. Severity 4.

>>

Severity: 8-9 Primary locations: Legs, shoulders, teeth. There's something stirring in the murky miasma, like a serpentine dragon. A worthy companion, coiled around me. Need to focus on my breathing. They want to take her away - to close the portal to herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...but you are my friend. You animate my corpse. You give me life beyond life. The power. The searing, paralyzing power coarsing through my body like a blaze. This journey - I will see its end. She needs to live.

>>

The tip of my index finger hurts because I chewed away the nail. It's an intense stinging, burning kind of sensation, disturbing my peaceful bliss.

>>

My hips are hurting more and more these past months. I think I must have torn something, like before. I'm trying my best to stand. Head is spinning a bit.

>>

My left arm hurts. I don't think it's just the wound, but the flesh underneath. I tore it a bit.

>>

Got a massive side stitch yesterday. They say that it's harmless organ pressure, but something that hurts that bad just can't be healthy. Can't decide if I should eat or sleep right now.

>>

I think I have pus in my butt. It sucks.

>>

>>190 There's lots of cure for pus butt, you baby. Just take some salmon, put some turmeric on it, and it'll suck it right up.

>>

>>191 Thank you. It seems to have helped, at least a bit.

>>

The top of my knee caps hate me right now, and I haven't had a leg day for weeks. Weights might be overrated. Pedo Power!

>>

what the world needs is doctors and nurses that will masturbate you , as medicine ...because it is medicine .

>>

I hate that when I pray to Kali, my joints and fingers start popping out of their sockets. Sometimes they don't settle back quite right, but I'm worried that they won't pop back right at all, or maybe break or something. My fingers really are shameful, and there is no forgiveness to be had.

>>

I scream and mumble incoherently when I walk, even in public. I am a little bitch, but at least I'm suffering for it. The only way is to deal with the shame, piece bit piece. Mercilessly I hurt myself. Fuck you, me. You deserve all the flames Hell can give you, you little bitch.

>>

One of my tharsal bones hurt. It's a dull pain that grows sharper when I wiggle my toes. It'll heal soon enough, but it's been that way for a couple of days and it's annoying. I'm thinking I've strained it while walking or praying to Kali.

>>

Kali is gnawing at my entire right side today. This surprised me, but it's because I changed my worship at her temple a bit. I'm going to speak to one of their priests today, and it's embarrassing to have to show up all gnawed at. Need holy water. Will drink it later.

>>

Holy shit! I think my right leg just popped back into place. There was this really deep "Klok!" sound of bone hitting bone, and now the pain is gone! The motherfucker has been dislocated since last christmas! Please let it be permanent! Motherfucking yes please!

>>

OMG! Walking feels so good and painfree! It feels like everything is magically fixed now, and I don't even know what happened! Please never dislocate ever again!