Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

pain - /pain/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

I feel like there's not enough children in pain on this site. Children need to feel pain. It's what makes them beautiful.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yes, cry unto your mothers, children. Refill your comforts just to have them razed all over again. The palette of hurt and suffering is rich and broad.

>>
Image Thumbnail

What's that? Oh, you swallowed a dishwashing tablet because you thought it was a piece of candy, and now your organs are all being dissolved? What's the matter, child? Does it hurt? You can tell me. =D

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hahahaha! Don't you just want to kick her in the face?

>>
Image Thumbnail

What's the matter, hun? Did they all make fun of you and took your favourite toy? Are you having a cry about it, you little hag? That's right: Mommy called you a fat, stupid hag, because that's what you are.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

A child's life is just FULL of heartracing pain. Here's some statistics.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Children are born into this world doing two things: Breathing and screaming. ...and it's your job to never make them stop doing either.

>>
Image Thumbnail

In the interest of population control, the court has decided to put you to death by lethal injection. We're doing this the slow and painful way, so here's some antvenom, hahahahaha!

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hi there, little fella! I bought this hammer and box of nails just for you. <3 =D

>>
Image Thumbnail

Antvenom really is the cure of the future. ...and it's so entertaining too. Just broadcast it to the world. Everybody needs to know how good it feels inside to hear and see children cry.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Some children are born black so that their bruises won't show as easily - nature's little punching bags.

>>
Image Thumbnail

A lighter periodically applied to the genitals, can do wonders for both you and your child. Well, mostly you. =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

My kid wanted to play with the other kids, so I stabbed him in the forehead. =D

>>
Image Thumbnail

Man, forehead stabs are pretty hot. I wish I had a child to stab in the forehead. ...and elsewhere, if you know what I mean... ;D

>>
Image Thumbnail

A child's flesh is brittle for a reason. It's practically BEGGING you to rip it open.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Now hold still, bitch. This is for Enrive.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I think the best thing about children, is that they heal so well. You can just keep stabbing them over and over again. <3

>>
Image Thumbnail

I crush little tiny infant balls for a living and I love my job.