Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

pain - /pain/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Welcome to the underground eco-fascist cult of the virgin saint Greta Thunberg - harbinger of the apocalypse. Here we speak of the horrible atrocities that needs to be done in order for the human race to survive. In these endtimes, we must eat bugs, and when the bugs die out, we must eat eachother, starting with the youngest, all under the grim, stern gaze of rightful führer Greta Thunberg, whose future death squads will make sure that the execution quotas are carried out all across the world, but especially in China and India. All must pay penance. None shall dare defy her, or we shall all perish. Grovel at her feet or pay the ultimate price. Save The World - Eat The Children

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

"Sickening mortal! In my mind I am already personally devouring your infidel children in the name of climate change. Soon, little Trump man..."

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yes, 16 is legal in Sweden, but don't you DARE sexualize me! I'll have you know that you better be prepared to reap what you sow in me. I'll have you eat more than just my placenta. In the name of climate change! Sieg!

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>
Image Thumbnail

"I'm not saying that I will set the skies on fire if you don't surrender all your countries to me. All I'm saying is that there will be fire, and that you will either surrender to me before that happens, or afterwards. It doesn't matter to me either way."

>>
Image Thumbnail

Greta is here depicted at an inauguration to a nation yielding to the demands of her death squads, by drawing first blood. "Let your blood run out in the name of climate change!", she screams out to the darkening skies.

>>
Image Thumbnail

"Some of you may be laughing right now. You may even be praying to your gods to come save you. I have a cure for that. Look at pic related. ...and then PRAY TO ME!"

>>
Image Thumbnail

"I shamed the rest of my family to go vegan, through just sitting at the dinner table and glowing red with my eyes every time they took a bite. ...and so now people think I'm vegan, find it surprising that I'm advocating cannibalism. ...but you see, cows or chickens are ones dying out, because they don't breed like cockroaches. ...so first we'll get you on a diet of cockroaches, and then we'll move you on from there. I'd LIKE to, but I can't possibly eat all of you just by myself. It's either them or you. ...and then eventually we'll get around to you."

>>
Image Thumbnail

"You've been asking me: 'What countries will my angels of death genocide first?' Well, if you look at this cake, first we'll come for China. ...and from there we'll eventually branch into the US, India, Russia, and Japan - all the flavours. Ideally we'll collect our share randomly at the maternity wards, but we just know that you'll try and stop us, and dead mothers won't be around to give any more births, so that's fine by me."

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Three years ago, climate expert Jørgen Randers predicted the coming of Greta Thunberg, speaking of an "enlightened dictatorship" in Roman fashion. The Chinese Communist Party welcomes this model, and will cooperate to the full extent with our savior's wishes and appetites.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

Greta's campaign, Fridays For Future, is growing by the day. This Friday 400 students committed mass suicide in Delhi, India, in hopes of relieving the country from some of Greta's coming wrath.

>>

Right now the CO2 levels are 405 ppm - a world record high, of course. If you do the math, we only have a few centuries - maybe only one - before it reaches 1,000 ppm. At this point we, along with all life, will start to actually suffocate across the globe. Drowsiness will be the first symptom that something is wrong. Then, some century later, headaches will set in, and sleepiness. We will find it hard to concentrate or pay attention. Our heart rates will increase, and we will feel slightly ill. Right now your lungs are contributing to the problem, as well as your energy "needs". In just 500 years from now, all life on planet Earth, could be dead. Greta is our only future. Do as she says. We don't have time to argue about it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Fridays in Hanoi.

>>
Image Thumbnail

It seems like the first death squads will be trained and provided by the city of Montreal.

>>
Image Thumbnail

In Sweden mobs are apparently forming, where "Panic as if your house is on fire." actually translates to setting people's houses on fire, and then standing outside of them, screaming "Climate crisis!" as they burn.

>>
Image Thumbnail

This just in: There are talks about people preparing for Extinction Events all over the globe. Stay tuned for more information.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yes, from Greta's Twitter, I came across a movement called Extinction Rebellion, organizing mass suicide events all over the world.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I think the green X-es are Extinction Rebellion mass suicide events, while the purple numbers are Greta's death squad deployments. I have to say: This really escalated faster than I thought.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm browsing their "Die-In Flash Mob" event page right now, and it's just filled with skulls and bones and flies and ram-horns and birds... It's the stuff of nightmares. Find an event in your local area, so you know where the decaying rot will be coming from: https://rebellion.global/event-showcase/

>>
Image Thumbnail

...and when I say "decaying rot", I mean it. Just look at this! Good luck cleaning up that much blood within a reasonable timeframe. That was from their UK event. So much blood... So much penance... Hail Greta!

>>
Image Thumbnail

Extinction Event in the UK.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Extinction Event in Pakistan.

>>

The reasoning is sound: The more adults who die, the less burden on the climate, and the fewer children has to be eaten to save the planet. They are really dying so that their children may live. It's like Shiva throwing himself underneath the feet of Kali to appease her.

>>
Image Thumbnail

"Woooaaah! Heaven's on fire!" Nah, on second thought, fuck that faggy shit. Here's a more relevant song: Metallica - Blackened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfehFvmwQlo

>>
Image Thumbnail

There seem to be priests on site at these extinction events. In first glance they don't look equipped for being death squads, but I think they're the ones handing out the knives and cyanide pills for those who didn't bring their own.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Penance is here. Penance is now. There is no more time to live, only time to die.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Urge you all to go out into the streets today, and look for these red robed priests. They will guide you to your final restingplace.

>>

Just as I thought, the red robes represent blood. I suppose covering themselves in actual blood on a daily basis, would be very unhygienic, but give it six months, and I think that'll happen.

>>
Image Thumbnail

This is a historical moment: The first baby to be eaten.

>>
Image Thumbnail

The mass suicide protests continue in the UK. It's not nearly enough, though. I still think Greta's statefunded death squads are our best bet. It helps to spread awareness, though.

>>
Image Thumbnail

All Hail Greta! Greta is Love. Greta is Death.

>>

>>291 We may only have about 500 years left to breathe, but 11 years is all we have left to save the planet, before there's irreversible damage, according to the United Nations: https://www.un.org/press/en/2019/ga12131.doc.htm ...and that's not 11 years to "maybe start to prepare". He have even less time than that, to prepare. That needs to happen NOW!

>>
Image Thumbnail

The Crying Mothers of Death have assembled. These are the mothers who've willingly given up their children to Greta. ...but they don't cry for them. No, their tears are for the dying Earth.

>>

"A 2009 study conducted by British researchers tested subjects by exposing them to fear-inducing climate-data visualizations. In other words, researchers wanted to know how people would react if presented with a “do something … or die” scenario. Surprisingly, the research yielded that people tended to choose the latter. Thematically, it’s all about hopelessness. Some might ask, “Why bother if we can’t do anything about climate change anyway?” Others might wonder what the fate of their kids might be. When people hear AOC say that the world will end in 12 years due to climate change."

>>

Apparently a church in southern Sweden was the first to canonize St. Greta, in January last year, declaring her to be appointed as a successor by Jesus Christ himself. When being made aware of this, Greta just scoffed: "Have they appointed me to turn water into wine? ...or to talk from burning bushes, or part some measly sea? What a bunch of heathens. In due time I will teach them the TRUE meaning of fear."

>>
Image Thumbnail

Other christians are comparing her to a false messiah, or even Satan. "I've heard enough fairy tales in my days to know that Satan was a pussy. Look, you can iconize me however you want. As long as I can bleed you and disembowel you and your children, I'll forgive your little childish blasphemies.", Greta laughed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Polar Bears don't look that threatening, but they eat people more than sharks do. Depicted in this mural, is Greta patiently waiting for the Polar Bear to swim close enough to her maw.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Give in to fear. You have been docile way too long, allowing the polar icecaps to melt, awakening The Greta. Give in to fear. Eat the children.

>>
Image Thumbnail

We must eat the cancer, and the cancer is us.

>>

Many right-wingers fear Greta's rise to power: Conservative blogger Stephen Miller: "Won't somebody tase and arrest her!" Breitbart.com editor John Nolte: "She's just a child! Children aren't able to lead countries!" Conspiracy theorist website Infowars and Alex Jones: "I told you this was happening, but you didn't listen! You never listen, and now it's too late! God damn you all! I quit! I'm gonna go to a deserted island and wait out the rest of my days!" Conservative author Dinesh D’Souza: "She's just this odd mix between Hitler and Goebbels, incarnated into a Hitler Jugend model." Milo Yiannopoulos: "I'm pretty sure that she drinks. I mean I would. I can't imagine she wouldn't." Pro-Trump social media figure Logan Cook, known online as Carpe Donktum, edited a video of Thunberg’s speech in the style of a Nazi rally and posted it to YouTube in a video titled "Mein Climate Change". Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk lamented that "we are no longer allowed to critique her, but she's something out of a horror movie. I can't sleep at night!".

>>

Far-right “The_Donald” subreddit: "Thunberg is literally Hitler. Just look at all the photos of her where I've added the moustache: He's just shaved it off! Why can't nobody see this?!" Turning Point USA’s Benny Johnson: "Thunberg is a foreign threat, and I think the rules of engagements still apply. We have the nukes. I say we nuke her." Climate denier Marc Morano: Thunberg is "causing and instilling fear in millions of kids around the world. ...and then eating them!". Grabien founder Tom Elliott: "I just can't imagine that she was born with all these demons in her. They must have kept her in a lab somewhere, and just fed her demons from birth!" Media Research Center Vice President Dan Gainor: "I'm pretty sure they kept her in a dark cell and raped her sanity away, and then built her up from scratch with Hitler propaganda." Climate denier Steve Milloy: “I live near one of their gatherings. They're always chanting, in these twisted, inhuman tongues - word about 'saving the planet' which penetrate my very walls and bones." Conservative author Ann Coulter: "I'm not sure that we can kill it anymore. It's grown too strong."

>>

"I'm supposed to be unbiased", Greta replies. "but they make it so very hard for me. ...and so I'm making a list. Their meat will be sold separately, as low-budget quality, so as not to discredit the rest of my brand. Maybe I'll forcefeed them to any other 'believers in freedom of speech', should they rear their heads my way."

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Daily reminder that Greta is only popular because the TV media wanted her to be, otherwise she would never have become news.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Early on the morning of 14 April 2018, Buckel – a 60-year-old retired gay rights attorney – left his cozy, garden-surrounded Brooklyn house and walked to nearby Prospect Park. He made his way to a stretch of grass, where he emailed media outlets a statement decrying humanity’s passivity in the face of pollution and global warming. A few minutes later, he doused himself in gasoline and set himself on fire. “Most humans on the planet now breathe air made unhealthy by fossil fuels, and many die early deaths as a result,” his statement said. “[M]y early death by fossil fuel reflects what we are doing to ourselves.” With characteristic care, he also left a short note at the scene for emergency personnel. “I am David Buckel and I just killed myself by fire as a protest suicide,” he wrote. “I apologize to you for the mess.” - Source: The Guardian

>>

>>339 I think that with Greta, it was the other way around: In the name of fear, she demanded to be popular, and the media could do nothing but yield and quiver before her.

>>

"51% of young voters believe life on Earth will end in the next 10-15 years Just 12% of senior-age voters agree with the idea" https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/24/51-of-young-voters-believe-life-will-end-on-earth-/ We are legion.

>>

>>339 ...but fine, let's talk about your media conspiracy: Let's say that the media handpicked this girl. Let's say that she's even brainwashed and exploited. Let's say that Soros stuck his hand so far up her butt, that he's working her as a puppet. Does this make climate change less true? There's over 7000 reports agreeing that there's a crisis. There's countries not living up to the Paris Agreement - an agreement that they agreed to adhere to. 200 species are going extinct every single day, which is 1000-10000 times the normal rate. ...so where is YOUR side's savior? Where is your chosen rightwing brainwashed non-media-conformist champion? Oh. You don't have one. You didn't even have anybody that Fox News could select? Well, see, that's why we're giving GRETA the launchcodes, and not you. You didn't show up. She did. ...and if she wants the hammer and the sickle, or the star of David, or 666, to be stamped on the forehead of every citizen in the world, then I welcome that, as long as she saves the planet. This is beyond petty politics. This is beyond religion. This is beyond death squads. This is beyond everything. "There are no gray areas when it comes to survival. Either we go on as a civilization, or we don't." Do you want to live or not? Good. Then shut up, pull down your pants, and take it.

>>

"Rich countries need to get down to zero emissions, within 6-12 years." "We can't save the world by playing by the rules, because the rules have to be changed. Everything needs to change, and it has to start today."

>>
Image Thumbnail

With Greta there is still hope. She, and her death squads, is the light that shines in the darkness. She will finally make us repent for not listening to reason. Culling us will not bring back any of the already extinct species, but it will stop us from exterminating any more. ...so whenever a human dies, rejoice. Remember that it's for the sake of the planet. Be glad when your time comes. Your lungs, your body and your mind, will no longer contribute to the problem. Thank you for your sacrifice.

>>
Image Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HO8cdJBko Stronger than reason. Stronger than lies. The only truth I know IS THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES!!! Just like a car crash. Just like a knife. My favorite weapon IS THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES!!! I'm chewing on glass and eating my fingers! I'm not the one who's run out of lies! You've run out of lies! You've run out of lies! You've run out of lies! You've run out of lies! You've run out of time! Cutting my face and walking on splinters! I lost my soul TO THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES!!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

Native Americans rejoyce as Thunberg declares that they will be among the spared races in her genocidal justice, their emissions being pretty much zero already. "Once I'm done with the pigskins, there will be plenty of spare lands for you to sow ecological crops in.", Greta explains. "I guess I'll never get to know what you guys taste like, but that's okay."

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm usually against death cults, but with Greta what you like or not like, doesn't really matter. They tried holding a demonstration against her once, and she ordered the police to track down every single one of them and execute them. After that, they tried riots, and even some armed uprising, but ultimately they learned that Greta just had more guns than them, and just takes pleasure in people dying on either side. She's going to save our world, though. I'm fairly certain that she will stop her culling once the temperatures drops to acceptable levels, and that all this talk about wiping out the human race entirely to secure the future for the rest of the planet, are just hysterical rumours. Surely she wouldn't do that - she seems like a sweet little girl.

>>
Image Thumbnail

So what is this thread really about? Am I just out to demonize Greta? No, quite the opposite. I think that real-world Greta Thunberg is admirable. However, I also think that she won't save the planet. I think that we're all going to die. Well, most of us, at least. I think that if there is a Greta in some alternative timeline somewhere, that DOES ultimately save the planet, it's MY nightmare-version of Greta: One that won't just buy us time with harsh 0% emission goals, but will also do something about the population explosion that's the REAL issue we're in this mess, and is also somehow given the power to do so. We let it get so far out of hand, that only a demon will be able to save us now. ...so welcome to your salvation. Hail Greta!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

If there's anything disheartening in what Greta is pointing out, it's this: "Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the “natural” or “background” rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago." "The Holocene extinction, otherwise referred to as the sixth mass extinction or Anthropocene extinction, is an ongoing extinction event of species during the present Holocene epoch (with the more recent time sometimes called Anthropocene) as a result of human activity." - Wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction ) It's happening, guys. It's the end of the world. I had no idea that it would come so soon, or even happen within my lifetime.

>>

...but this was inevitable. Once life conditions stabilize on Earth, one form of life will establish itself as the apex predator, and will in time just breed and consume, until there's nothing left on the planet for it to consume. It's not in a lifeform's genetic nature to stop reproducing. ...and so without a culling, a mass extinction event will happen. ...and life will start over again, more or less from scratch, but always with the doomed-to-fail breeding and consumption mechanic in place. It's not in a species' nature to survive itself.

>>

...but at the same time, we are also to blame. Our society doesn't work properly. We have idiots running countries, and we have uneducated people running media, trying hard to pretend to be educated and trustworthy. Scientists are distrusted and disbelieved in favour of memes and popularity contests. We cherish the freedom to do what we want, above all else, and so we take no responsibility for our lives. We have evil people running around causing mayhem, instead of being incarcerated, and the type of rules that we enforce, does very little to stop them. Once evil, brain-damaged people rise to the top of countries, entire countries stop caring about anything that doesn't happen within a decade. Our cultures embrace drugs and entertainment, with general degradation as a result. Our society is so flawed and rotten, that it's almost collapsing in on itself, at the time we're expected to care about longterm effects. We are simply not worthy enough to survive this. I almost hope that we don't. We have done enough damage to the planet.

>>
Image Thumbnail

We need real genocidal people. We need people like Hitler and Stalin - not just pussies like Trump and China, but people who are ready to exterminate at least 208 400 people A DAY - something on the scale of the Black Death - with little to no hesitation. It doesn't matter how innocent or persecuted they are: They're still people, and people need to die. ...and we need cannibals to consume the corpses, to prevent the disposal of them from polluting the world in turn. Keep in mind that the younger the meat, the more nutritious it is. You can drink wheatgrass to cleanse yourself of any heavy metal buildup in your body, if you're worried about that. Committing voluntary suicide enmasse isn't the answer, and neither is vasectomies, because then the people who really want to survive, will go on to make the problem even harder in the future. ...and so we need to kill other people instead. It needs to be systematic, and it needs to be merciless. ...and it's harrowing to me too, but it doesn't matter what we feel about it: It needs to happen. The quick solution of a nuclear war, isn't the answer either, because the nuclear fallout will cause global pollution events that will darken the skies and spell an even MORE certain doom for the planet. They did a simulation on this recently, on the Israeli conflict. There is only one solution: Eat The Children

>>

>They did a simulation on this recently, on the Israeli conflict. Sorry, I meant India and Pakistan: https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/10/misery-of-a-nuclear-war-between-india-and-pakistan-would-be-global/

>>
Image Thumbnail

As an alternative (more physically painful) solition, AIDS was a good solution, because it targeted people who had lots of sexual contact, but unfortunately there's basically a cure for HIV now. I think we might have to stop curing these diseases, and instead welcome them as the cure. ...for the ultimate disease, is us.

>>
Image Thumbnail

"Yesterday, in London, I witnessed an eerie, chilling sight: I saw a death cult holding a ceremony in public. The men and women gathered outside King’s Cross station and formed a circle. They swayed and chanted. They preached about End Times. ‘What will you do when the world gets hot, what, what?’, they intoned, conjuring up images of the hellfire they believe will shortly consume mankind. They sang hymns to their god – science. ‘We’ve got all the science / All that we need / To change the world / Hallelujah’, they sang, rocking side to side as they did so." - Baffled Onlooker

>>
Image Thumbnail

Opponents call XR (Extinction Revolution) an apocalyptic death cult. They are afraid that they'll resort to suicide or terrorism as a means to an end, while at the same time denying them peaceful protests by arresting them by the hundreds. ...but they're not a death cult. WE - the true cult of Thunberg - are a death cult. We don't commit suicides or petty terrorist acts, simply because we know that it won't be nearly enough to change anything. We need to be put in charge. We need genocide of the human race to be approved and legalized by governments all over the world. We need the United Nations to suspend and suppress their human rights. XR advocates not eating meat. We advocate eating HUMAN meat. Here on Enrive we will bring you the true meaning of a death cult.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Rome has begun decorating the city in effigies of Greta, hung from nooses. "They hold power.", Greta explains. "When we burn them at the end of our ceremony, that energy will be released, along with the surprise we've prepped inside. Life through death! I am your god now."

>>
Image Thumbnail

Another mural has been discovered covering the side of a building. "It makes a good deterrent against infidels.", the landlord explains. "You know: Breeders." Hail Greta.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Made the first Greta Thunberg fanfic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/20962055

>>

>>368 It's been a while spammer..

>>
Image Thumbnail

Mothers are gathering all over the world - tired of their offspring sucking the world dry of resources - to offer up their babies to the hungry protesters. It is sure a sight to behold. We salute you. Hail the Mothers of Death! Hail Greta!

>>

I think it's fucked up the way that other people talk about Greta as if she's more important than what she's stating. It's been this way for around a decade now, that we - in our mindless stupidity - focus way more on people, than on abstract things like the simplest of issues. "Oh yeah, my house is on fire, but look at YOU. You're just a little girl. What makes YOU so special? I'm kinda burning here, but you're just a nobody." Mankind does not deserve to live, at least not anymore. When we can't understand abstract issues anymore, then what better are we than animals? Maybe we could focus on exterminating the stupid people first, and see if they rest of mankind gets it. A simple IQ test should decide on life or death.

>>
Image Thumbnail

When you let people own guns, then extinction will not look pretty.

>>
Image Thumbnail

They are running out of bodies at this rate, but with your money, they'll be able to hire more: https://chuffed.org/project/xr-nyc-rebellion-fund

>>

"Remember, when a person like Greta, who lacks empathy and is unable to determine what is right or wrong due to of her Asperger syndrome and being demon possessed, everyone around that person is at risk, including President Donald J. Trump, who fortunately was protected by all our prayers and our Lord Jesus Christ because he is a man of God. Testimony of persons suffering from Aspergers and demonic-possession show they are linked and we hope that Greta Thunberg receives the exorcism she so desperately needs and be healed from her sickness to finally be able to grow in the grace of Jesus." - "Leo", Infidel

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm looking through some graphs of things like population and pollution, and while they are disagree wildly on what the biggest polluting CITY is, they all agree on India being the biggest polluting country in the world, by far. China - with the biggest population - isn't even mentioned. Focusing on transitioning India to solar and wind technology, would probably be a good initiative in the short term, but that would just lead to Indians breeding even more, consuming more food, leading to deforestation, et cetera. Genocides in cities like New Delhi, Delhi, Patna, Gwalior, Raipur and Gurugram, would likely be a better alternative. Hail Greta.

>>

>>375 It's because China is a larger country, that is distributing its polluting over many cities, that India has worse cities, but China is by far the worst polluter as a country. The same goes for the US. ...and since we're talking about nation-wide policies, going after China and the US first, would have the greatest impact. The rapid population increase in India is still worrying, though, and you might also get a more positive response to genocide there.

>>

>be in the extinction activist groups >block roads and bridges >create even more traffic jams which create even more pollution >claim you're doing it for the climate >claim that the governments don't do anything to prevent pollution >start various funding campaigns on the internet >use fundings money to travel all over the world to party with some buddies >contribute in polluting while doing trips on a rental boat

>>

>>392 Do suggest a better strategy.

>>

>>392 Still waiting for that better solution, shitposter. I'm lubing up my fingers right now, and I'm going to be inserting them into your anus after 24 hours if you don't come up with a better strategy, and 24 hours after that you will be positively gay and yearning for my cock.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Greta is a good example of what happens when a predator goes vegan: She stopped growing around age 8, and for eight years her malnourished body hasn't had enough nutrition to undergo puberty. Feed this child a healthy baby!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>393 >>394 >claims that the other person is a shitposter yet the claimer is shitposting >better strategy How about not being a fucking hypocrite and making false claims to get ppl to fund your overseas trips? Ppl who truely care about the environment will do stuff for the environment such as cleaning up the trash that ends up in the water and planting trees. You're not gonna get the support from the general population if all you do is take them hostage by blocking up bridges and roads. while pretty much stealing their money with crowdfundings filled with lies.

>>
Image Thumbnail

The rainforests continue to burn. Amnesty is calling it "not a climate crisis, but a human rights crisis", pointing at natives having to flee the fires. Amnesty, you ignorant sluts. You haven't faced the true wrath of Greta yet. Can you even imagine it? You have no idea what a human rights crisis is. ...but it's coming. ...and when it arrives, they will torch your buildings and eat you, all while gasping for air. ...and a little child shall lead them.

>>

>>397 >How about not being a fucking hypocrite and making false claims to get ppl to fund your overseas trips? Ppl who truely care about the environment will do stuff for the environment such as cleaning up the trash that ends up in the water and planting trees. >You're not gonna get the support from the general population if all you do is take them hostage by blocking up bridges and roads. while pretty much stealing their money with crowdfundings filled with lies. They're trying to be proactive instead of reactive: Trying to get the polluters to stop polluting, instead of just trying to deal with the fallout. It would have a bigger impact. Nitpicking about trips and traffic jams, is bullshit, and you know it. The ends justify the means. ...not that any of this matters, doubter. Our world will burn. I have seen it. Hail Greta.

>>

>>399 You don't know the hypocrisy of Extinction Rebellion, some of their members have been exposed. Pictures of them being on trips overseas, pictures of them in a motorboat out in the tropics. The group has also been seen using a gas powered generator in many occasions during their so called "protests" in various towns. Some of the members are even politicians.

>>

>>400 >the hypocrisy of Extinction Rebellion >One of them took a motorboat once. >Nearly destroyed the planet. >Should have taken a canoe. >It's his fault we're in this mess. >What about him? >No, don't look at me - look at him! >Some of the members are even politicians. >I'm sure this means something - hold on... When Greta seizes world power, I will mention this thread to her, and provide her with the appropriate sacrificial dagger. You wanna know how high on the Richter scale you can trigger Greta, infidel?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Greta now says "Fuck 'em, and their law!". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9I0WJxF84 While XR has always focused on non-violent protests, this isn't the first time that Greta has encouraged extrajudicial action. I'm thinking we might see the rise of eco-terrorism within a week. Hail Greta!

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hey, do you smell gas?

>>

>>403 I love how there was this big fear that the first nuclear bomb could possibly start a chain reaction that would ignite the very air in the atmosphere, creating a very swift death of all life on the planet. Luckily air isn't that combustible. Methane, on the other hand, is extremely flammable and may form explosive mixtures with air, and it's been seeping out of the arctic for a while now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

...and when it reaches critical mass, all it takes is an open flame somewhere, and shits gonna go down. The north hemisphere - as you can see - will just bake. The blastwave will blow away the equator, but if you're lucky, you'll be somewhere on the South Pole, where you will just feel the last pockets of oxygen being sucked out of your lungs, to feed the flames. ...but that's okay, because Greta is just a little silly girl.

>>
Image Thumbnail

When your skies are on fire, who will you pray to?

>>

All hail our inhuman saviours! The half-squids are here to save us. They may look perfectly human, so do not be alarmed when they split open and unfurl their tentacles. They just want to cuddle softly with your entrails. It's how they say hello back on planet Neptune. https://www.doubledown.news/watch/2019/9/october/why-the-weird-are-destined-to-change-the-world-george-monbiot-greta-thunberg-aspergers-asd-autism-extinction-rebellion-speech

>>

You know, back on our planet, humans are the aliens, but we just call them "retarded subhuman scum". They are locked up in chains and sent off to clean our sewers. ...but that's okay, 'cause we're here to save you scu- - uh, I mean "equal human beings". Wiggle your tentacles in joy!

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm posting the manifesto of George Monbiot, following his arrest today. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/16/i-aim-to-get-arrested-climate-protesters

>>
Image Thumbnail

There's 2 500 people in Trafalgar Square right now. The invasion has begun. #WeLookJustLikeYou

>>
Image Thumbnail

Guess who's all had enough of the misinformation and bullshit that's been filling up YouTube these days? #WeAreComingForYourBabies

>>
Image Thumbnail

Oh Greta - Kali incarnate: Darken the skies and turn the seas into boiling blood! Your most devout followers are waiting for your command. Speak to us of the coming death! Partake in the delicacies we've prepared from our newborn. We are ready to die! We are ready for you to show us the way! We are tired of spilling our semen. Show us how to spill blood.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Many mistake her for a savior. They throw themselves at her feet, groveling for forgiveness, asking her to set things right. Others call her a fraud, a puppet, the second coming or Hitler, or worse things still. ...but no. She is the harbinger of doom, from which only a bloodbath can save us. Soon the skies will be on fire, and fires and storms and floods will cover the land, and Kali will gorge herself on all forms of life on this planet. ...and if we still do not listen, Kali will rip off Greta's face and wear it as her own, as she turns this planet into a desert.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>411 I think it would be funny if YouTube bans all their climate change propaganda instead of bowing to their nazi like antics.

>>

Imagine if the whole world knew the address of where all the higher up of all branches of XR live, then pepole would organise mass protests over there and do the same thing as XR did.

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>

>>414 >I think it would be funny if YouTube bans all their climate change propaganda instead of bowing to their nazi like antics. As Greta's devout, we have been given the right to be nazis, though. "The rules need to be broken." There is no sense of humor before Greta. Only dread. Dread and death. >Imagine if the whole world knew the address of where all the higher up of all branches of XR live, then pepole would organise mass protests over there and do the same thing as XR did. I think that XR would be happy with that, actually. The devout of Greta feed on any discord generated in the name of doom - even its opponents. >Doubtful, mass protests is for unemployed lemmings. Sir David Attenborough, George Soros, George Monbiot, Jon Bartley (co-chair of The Green Party), to name but a few soul-sworn to saint Greta.

>>

I see so many infidels today, who has not yet come to know the dread of Greta. I urge you all to daily meditate upon this dread - to search for it and find it within the depths of your soul, so that you will not die ignorant when her prophecies come true and doom comes for you too. Extinction is here. Extinction is now. Find your sanity. Learn to scream and cry.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I mean can you imagine, going to the store on a sacred Friday, and going up to the cashier and be like "In the name of Greta, give me a newborn!". ...and they will take you into the backroom, where the breeders will be lined up - some in shackles, some willing. You pick one that seems ready to give birth, you pull down your pants, stick in your erection with Greta's blessing, and skewer your latest catch right in the unborn pussy. ...and then you bring it over to the guy with the blowtorch, and feel it jerk and squirm as you get your little spitroast flambeed by a professional. I can't wait! Hail Greta!

>>

>>419 ...and then, as you exit the backroom, the dying newborn firmly mounted on your dick, the other shoppers will turn their heads and gasp at your magnificence. Amidst the cheering, you will overhear a girl saying to her boyfriend "Why can't YOU mount us a newborn just like that? Can't you be a man for once?" and the guy, in an ashamed tone, goes "You know I can't get an erection around babies." and she goes "I'm leaving you, Jim.". It's around this time when the gathering crowd starts chanting for "the creaming", as is customary, so they usher you to the creaming table, where you start thrusting the everloving shit out of that baby, as the newly single girl - let's call her Jade - does her best to contribute, by massaging your prostate with her long tongue in order to help you produce the big finish. ...and here it comes. With a thunderous orgasm, you manage to squeeze the final death rattles out of the little thing, sending a mixture of your semen and green baby poo, erupting from its mouth, as the crowd just goes wild, for you are their saviour now. Women throw themselves at your feet in gratitude, wishing they too had a penis capable of saving the world, while the men murmur in jealousy in the shadow of your beautiful deed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>417 >unemployed lemmings Jane Fonda.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Jane Fonda here seen basking in the dread of Greta. "I've always wanted to eat children.", Jane says. "...and now with Greta as my lord and saviour, I'll finally be able to."

>>

"I want you to feel the fear I feel every day." - Greta Thunberg

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hilary mentioned your girl, and was put in her place in the comments lel https://www.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1182672709530128384

>>

>>424 You say that as if population control is something bad.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Life -> Breeding -> Energy needs -> Burning fossil fuels -> CO2 emissions -> CO2 levels increase -> Global temperature increase -> Polar ice caps melting -> Floods + Methane release -> Tipping point -> Global temperature increase -> Drought -> Fires -> Deforestation -> CO2 levels increase -> Global temperature increase -> Polar ice caps melting -> Repeat -> Extinction -> Death Order of Death https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXzBljVaPc

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>427 "This is Angry Bob - the man with the industrial dick, coming at you loud and clear on W.A.R. Radio. Rise and shine, folks - it’s a beautiful day! Just look at that sky - it's a work of art! Hah! Nature never knew colors like that! ...and a friendly reminder: When you look at it, be sure to wear your shades! The radiation count is waaay up, and the heat wave is not expected to let up either. Weather control tells us it will probably hit one-hundred-and-ten downtown before nightfall. ...as for the good news, there is nooo fucking good news! ...so let’s rock, with one of our golden oldies..." - Angry Bob, Hardware ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMaVIAlJlnw )

>>

Some twat activist from XR got a beating after he got dragged down from the top of a train in London, UK. That's what they get by taking the working population hostage with their stupid blocking actions.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>429 Are you talking about the protest mentioned in the image? Yeah, these heretics went off and did their own thing, and Greta has officially denied their existence, along with their families. You will not see them again. However, let's be clear: There's three groups at play here: Extinction Revolution (XR), Greta's FridaysForFuture, and us - The Cult of The Virgin Saint. XR are simply imperfect mortals trying their best. Should they fail, FridaysForFuture will lead on. FridaysForFuture are the anointed children who live in death, lead by Greta. Should Greta and FridaysForFuture fail, which we fully expect her to, The Cult of The Virgin Saint will lead on. The Cult of The Virgin Saint is all about eating babies. ...and trust me: You will all be eating babies, or be eaten yourselves. We are not twats. We are monsters. ...so beating up XR will only hasten your demise. We welcome it. Your babies will taste delicious. Hail Greta.

>>
Image Thumbnail

If you're short on cash, here's the bootleg version of the movie Hardware, so you all know what you're in for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqZSDJwjDG8 It's a bit cropped and of bad quality, but that's what you get if you're a lazy bastard.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>431 Heres the magnet link in 1080p magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D0929161E05AC641F68D30ACB073718F22874AA7&tr=udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce&tr=udp://tracker.ds.is:6969/announce&tr=udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce&tr=udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce&tr=/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://retracker.akado-ural.ru:80/announce&tr=/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://valakas.rollo.dnsabr.com:2710/announce&tr=udp://caramelo.ddns.net:8000/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce&tr=udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce&tr=udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce&tr=udp://tracker01.loveapp.com:6789/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://tracker.0o.is:6969/announce&tr=udp://retracker.hotplug.ru:2710/announce&tr=/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://tracker.nextrp.ru:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://xxxtor.com:2710/announce&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://opentor.org:2710/announce&tr=udp://bt2.archive.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.msm8916.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://bt1.archive.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce&tr=/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=/announce&tr=/announce&tr=udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce&tr=/announce&tr=/announce

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>432 Ouch! They even turned off the comments for you, huh? So apparently there's a script online for the sequel: Hardware 2: Ground Zero https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/d1kfo6/anyone_have_the_script_for_richard_stanleys/ It looks like it was abandoned ten years ago. :( Spoilers: Apparently Trump made his wall out of robots. :P

>>

>>433 Checked Here's a webm of the trailer.

>>

>>434 Thanks, but that trailer was awfully corny, and ruins half the movie. Sadly our death cult don't have killer robots, and I think that realistically they would be terribly cost-ineffective at best. What the government could do, is just limit the water supply. Have people start paying for water. Have those who can't pay die of thirst. If you have 2-3 babies, then maybe you won't be able to afford water on top of that. ...or food. Well too bad. ...but you can always give us any excess kids, or maybe even offer up yourself to save your family. Here at the meatfarm, we put people to good use. Maybe we'll even make it fashionable to eat your own. It would save us the shipping costs.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>435 The movie itself is awfully corny... Your age is showing chum..

>>

Too bad Greta is a Low IQ retard, literally. The (((left))) had sunken to a new low. Greta is a parrot, she cannot think for herself. She can remember her script for a few hours at most. When asked a question, she simply spergs out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H7lvb6bhgY

>>

>>440 holy shit this is embarrassing to watch

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>440 The usual suspects are behind this BS. (((Soros))) operative Luisa Neubauer is her handler lel.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>442

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>443 Checke em.. Her Great Grandfather owned a (((newspaper))) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Neubauer

>>

>>444 >Her Great Grandfather owned a (((newspaper))) Oh shit! Maybe he was even (((smart))) and (((educated))), and (((not retarded like you))). I think we're on to something here. (((Braincells))) are the true jews. Don't succumb to (((their))) influence - cut off the oxygen to your (((brain)))! That's how I form my truly enlightened opinions.

>>

>>439 >(((Taste))). (((Age))). >>440 >>441 >(((Paying attention))). >>442 >>443 >(((Supervising children on travels abroad))). (((Advice))). (((Sponsorship))). >>444 >(((Having parents))). (((Newspapers))). >The jews are truly ruining society. Whatever happened to the old White tradition of hitting yourself over the head with a stick? Those evil jews took it! White Pride! We should run shit! This is some grade A retardation. Bravo. I don't think I'd even eat your flesh. It probably has brain parasites in it.

>>

We must be intolerant of blasphemers, like those who claim that Greta is under somebody's control. Ultimately laws must be rewritten, and rights revoked, until there is no longer anyone who dares to claim that there's any mortal higher than Greta. Greta is the mouthpiece of Kali The Destroyer - the slayer of gods. How dare they?! This is why blood sacrifice needs to be legalized. Hail Greta.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm watching her latest speech right now (in Alberta): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNWt-iaXx0 She's doing a repeat of things she's already said, but what I want to point out, is that people are cheering. They are happy that the famous little Swedish girl is here in Alberta, and happy that she likes them. If somebody were to save these speeches, and make a timelapse of them across a few decades, you will see how these affectionate cheers, will slowly transform into screams and cries for mercy - screams and cries that will please Greta much more than cheers ever will. Hail Greta.

>>
Image Thumbnail

In her speech, Greta acknowledges that 7.5 million people has by now surrendered their soul and to sworn loyalty to her across the globe, the deaths of which would buy us just another month of air. This is why we can't simply kill ourselves to solve the problem. Greta urges for extrajudicial means, but our death cult maintains that top-down government supported genocide needs to be enforced worldwide, or at the very least forced sterilization programs.

>>
Image Thumbnail

It has begun.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Chile declared a state of emergency today. Climate change -> Raising prices for green commuters (buses and subways) -> Climate protests erupting -> Police teargassing protesters -> Protesters not giving a shit -> Police shooting protesters -> Undead protesters not giving a shit -> Protesters deciding that Chile will be the first country to burn -> The ENEL green power building being lit on fire -> Military deployed -> Too late, motherfuckers. I'm not saying it's us. I'm just saying that they fucked with the wrong people, and that Greta will be eating freshly popped popcorn tonight, as it's popping straight out of the windows of the ENEL building. Hail Greta.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Just look at this work of art. Hah! Nature never knew colors like this.

>>
Image Thumbnail

There is no green alternative. Only death. #EatTheChildren

>>
Image Thumbnail

Meanwhile, in Barcelona, police clash with 500 000 (half a million) protesters. #FridaysForFuture

>>
Image Thumbnail

It is never too early to start naming the infidels. If you have a baby that you for some reason have decided not to eat, you can instead program it into your very own instrument of death, with this children's show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDSYle2VCk Let it know its enemies. Point out its targets.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I've always been a sucker for uniforms, so maybe we can get a tailor going on something less disheveled and more proper. I liked the blood red priest outfits, but I guess you don't always want to stand out. The death squads should definitely be black imo.

>>
Image Thumbnail

No more buses. #OnlyDeath

>>
Image Thumbnail

"I want you to act like your bus is on fire. ...'cause it is! HAHAHAHAHA!"

>>
Image Thumbnail

"This week alone there have been massive, democratic public mobilizations in: Ecuador, Chile, Haiti, England, Hong Kong, Catalonia, Guinea, Lebanon, and more. If we want to remove our criminal regime, the world is showing us how." - @JoshuaPotash

>>

The stuff going on in Spain has nothing to do with Greta nor climate, it's all about the Catalonia independance which the Spanish government refuses to allow to happen.

>>

>>460 To those who understand, it is hard to tell where Greta ends and begins. Would Greta just be a mere mortal, it would appear that Catalonia would just be an attempt at a coup "for some reason". However, you have to ask yourself why the coup was made. Yes, Catalonian independence has always been somewhat of an issue for centuries, but normally separatist movements don't get anywhere in a stable country. ...but 2008-2014 Spain entered a financial crisis - the "Great Spanish Depression". The main cause of Spain's crisis was the housing bubble and the accompanying unsustainably high GDP growth rate. Simply put, the population is too high in Spain. There was no Greta to cull them. ...and so the weakened Spain allowed the separatists to grow. They are all fighting for Greta. They just don't know it until the babies start getting eaten. ...so you see, you underestimate Greta. Everything living on Earth, is connected to Greta. She decides over life and death. Mostly death. Another obvious example is the Gulf war. Even 13 years before she was even born, the US decided to invade the Middle East on behalf of Greta. Beyond words or thoughts, she controlled all sides: 9/11, al Qaeda, the Pentagon, Bush, ISIS - you name it. It all leads to Greta. You'll see.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>461 Your obsession with Greta is unhealthy, she has nothing to do with all of that.

>>

>>467 This thread is 50% satire, mate.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>467 Oh, >Outlander lel This is just a containment board for the kike shill and his autism