Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Predictable - /p/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Do we have any Explorers of Reality in the house? When was the last time that you went outside? When was the last time that you took a look around you on your trip to the bathroom/fridge/bed? Most people transition from real life sooner or later, but I'm still resisting assimilation. I want to explore the reality that we all left behind. It used to mean something. These things - dinner tables, dust motes - they used to be interacted with, and people used to define that as living. Do you know what I'm talking about? I know I sound like an old boomer, but even I was told to get a job, et cetera. I want to dedicate this thread to exploring reality. Post your finds here. What interactions did you discover today? Did you fix a leaky faucet? Did you maybe even clean your real life room around your computer? ...and I'm not talking about the news - that's just stories that they're feeding you. Whether they're true or not, they're not tangible to you in your immediate vicinity. Let's explore!