Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Predictable - /p/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Let's continue to follow the Twitter life of Spoony. (The previous thread in /b/ ( https://enrive.org/b/thread/232333 ) was moved to off topic for absolutely no good reason, and that's exactly why /p/ exists.) You know, every time I read shit like this, I ask myself how April is taking this. If she's even still with him, then either she has to be the most exceptional gem of a woman, who singlehandedly proves every misogynist wrong by sticking by her man no matter what, or she just doesn't give a fuck, and just leaves him to stu in his own rot while she's playing Everquest, proving every misogynist right. Either she's the cause of this, or she's enabling him through pity sex. ...because I sure as hell wouldn't put up with this amount of bullshit as a significant other, and every single woman I've ever dated has dumped me for way, way less than this. April's and Spoony's Twitter feeds are like night and day. April's feeds are just normal and carefree. She takes walks with Oreo in the sun, and everything is happy. They share a dog, but it's like Spoony doesn't even exist - like she buried him alive somewhere.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I suffer from chronic crippling depression as well, but instead of whining, I find ways like this, to deal with it: "I struggle a little (a lot) with things like "good habits" and "productivity". Recently a friend showed me an app that has been helping me though: it's called Habitica, and it turns chores and habits into an RPG! You get XP, earn gold, have a sprite avatar you can find armor for- -You can collect eggs that hatch into pets, and if you feed them enough they can become mounts (ride your zombie wolf or cactus or skeleton-fox into battle! Just be careful on the cactus. Ow.) Level up, distribute stats, choose a class, join a party... It's a weird, fun motivator" - April Von Lon (@AprilVonLon) Nov 20 Funny how there's not even a mention of April having shown this to Spoony. I imagine pic related is how they'll find him, and it's going to turn out that he died five years ago. "...but then who was tweet?!" April is the reason why I don't have a TV.

>>

Spoony is actually streaming more than he used to, but I've also noticed something about his streams: He doesn't look at all depressed. In fact, he was known for his extrovert freakouts, because those were like a special talent that we loved him for, but now he's just a normal boring let'splayer who quips every once in a while. The guy is TOO sane, and yet he complains on Twitter about nightmares and daymares. If you had those, you'd look mangled and disheveled on cam. ...so I think Spoony is shamelessly faking it. Lots of people do at this point. Aside from Spoony's own tweets, there's just nothing indicating that there's anything wrong with him.

>>

...but let's talk about "the people who are so cruel and faithless": Angry Joe, Jimquisition, and other people, are running laps around Spoony. They've left Spoony in the dust, and I completely understand if they don't want him around anymore: They've proven themselves to be better people than him - than he ever COULD be. Almost every single day they keep up with the latest news. You could argue that you don't like them on a personal level, but you can't argue with their productiveness. Spoony just doesn't deserve friends - at least not the rest of Channel Awesome. He has no right to whine about how they don't want to see him anymore - he would probably do the same thing if the roles were reversed.

>>

...and as for the rest of his fans being "cruel and faithless", I've never seen a more supportive fanbase than his, in the face of HIM being cruel and faithless to them pretty much nonstop. He seem to think that he DESERVES sympathy; that it's some kind of a RIGHT; that he can just lie in his bed and feed on people's concern, with no pressure to take personal responsibility. This adult baby pisses me off so fucking much.

>>

So Spoony finally caved into playing co-op, with his mod JacksonJin, and things seemed to be going just great. JacksonJin has always been known for his respect of Spoony. ...and then today, we get this: "I just don't see how I'll ever feel any better. I've been so used and deceived I'm always going to feel stupid and worthless, and deservedly so." Maybe this doesn't refer to JacksonJin, but you'd think that Spoony would at least feel SOME kind of trust toward people after this, and not LESS. I don't understand where Spoony is coming from at all. At no point, to my knowledge, has anybody used him to any degree. Maybe some rapeplay with a strapon, courtesy of April, could serve as therapy, because this "man" seems to have an urgent need for being a victim. "I've been trying to get myself psyched to go back on livestream for days now, but my mood is so relentlessly poor I can't even fake having a good time anymore." Is April cucking him or something? I mean she probably should, but is that's what's going on here?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>65 Spoony is behaving like a complete woman, completely unable to fix his own problems. It's remarkable. At this point April must be a necrophiliac in order to still want him, 'cause this guy's already dead. April, we're here for you. If you want a hard, firm, eager dick (or five) to cum inside you, then we'll set up a dating service here on Enrive. We're sorry for your loss. Let's make babies together. Yes, we're all pedophiles here, but compared to Spoony, we'll rock your world. Join the dark side. The dicks are hard here.