Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I'm not saying you guys should buy into litecoin while it's low because on the 26th the price rockets, but it would be smart :D

>>

>>4480 I hold litecoin and about 15 other coins. Can't wait to see my coinfolio in about 2 years also >implying on topic

>>

>>4480 litecoin better reach 600 this time

>>

>>4482 it's supposed to reach 2k

>>

I bough bitcoin when it was high, still hodling lol

>>

>>4480 and why would it be litecoin that goes to the moon now? what's so special about litecoin? why not doge? (year of the dog in china) why not EOS, IOTA, XRB? (fancy new stuff for small transactions, IOT-devices paying each other, 'n shiete) why not stuff like XRM? (because it's already old and time for that to go to the moon too) why not Monero? (because more anonymous and therefore more used by 1337, haxxors 'n le-evil-darknet-drug/weapon/cp-dealers) why not buy even more BTC? (because some people on the internet claim it would go to 200.000) why not buy even more ETH (because more and more shit runs on their cockchain and therefore it is generally assumed to surpass BTC soon (whenever "soon" will be)) why not stuff like VEN, ICON, DENT or putincoin or trumpcoin? (because fuck why not) Why not make a coin yourself? (because we don't have Hitlercoin or Pepecoin yet and /pol/tards will go fucking crazy) and why 26th? what happens then? why is that date so special?

>>

>>4487 Yall know so much more about it all then me. I was following /r/bitcoin Saw a link to orther subreddits there I just don't have the time to keep up with it all >Bitcoin Beginners >Local Bitcoin communities >BitcoinMarkets >BitcoinAirdrops >BitcoinMining >BitcoinTaxes [CryptoTax] >Jobs4Bitcoin >Girls Gone Bitcoin (NSFW) >CryptoMarkets >BitMarket >BitcoinDiscussion >BitcoinTechnology >Best of Crypto also inb4 >reddit There's also more normie discussion on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/ohyaaaa/ Which is the closed Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Group

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4488 >88

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4487 >>4488 >>4489 >Hitlercoin

>>

>>4488 buy Ripple and Tron

>>

>>4492 ok, but what's so special about feb 26th?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4491 > Hitlercoin.png 61.91 KBAnonymous17/2/18(Sat) 18:11 No. 4491 >18:11 >11 >4491 >44 >11 >44 Random dubs don't lie Sieg Heil

>>
>>

>>4496 IMHO this is another planned hype to defraud investors. Nothing can compete with credit card transfers. >Low fees >Instant transactions compared with >high fees >confirmations take forever when compared to the rate of credit card transactions *coin will never replace creditcards its all speculative investments, with many major losers, and a few major winners.

>>

If dubs, scamcoins are indeed a scam

>>

>>4499 checked. If this post gets dubs too, /thread

>>

>>4499 >>4500 >scam coins >raised from 0 to $200 in price I don't care what is a scam and what is not, I just want to own scam coins and sell them at some point and be glad I made money even if the coin evaporates in the future

>>

>>4492 ripple boomed a while ago though, a bit late now to get a huge profit from it

>>

>>4497 not really a hype, just observation, the coin value will increase simply due to the release causing it to, the value by which it increases is speculation obviously, so you will at the very least make a profit. small or large

Update 5