Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Assange and wikileaks has been compromised. The insurance files released on the 14th November do not match SHA-256 hashes tweeted in October. This is shortly after many Podesta and Hillary emails disappeared from the leaks.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4136 TOR is also possible compromised but there's no way to prove it is or it isnt

>>

ROFL

>>

>>4137 If TOR exit relays are compromised, how can I be tracked? What about the entry guard and the middle relay? What about encryption? If it is indeed compromised, what can we use to talk securely using a website or group chat?

>>

>>4137 >global pedophile ring Come on. I mean, there is definitely some pedo shit going on with the higher ups, but the way this is worded makes it sound like the world is controlled by pedos. Also, tries to make the NSA sound better. As though the only reason Snowden leaked info was to help the CIA. Discredit Snowden, and you make the NSA sound a bit better. If that were true though, I'd expect that the powers to be would work hard to shut down the NSA, NOT support it and say how Snowden needed to be killed by a drone strike. Hard to say what could prove this guy correct though (short of say, Assange reappearing and confirming it...even then he could be compromised). NSA and CIA struggling is not really surprising, so that wouldn't prove anything. Everyone already knows that the FBI is involved in drugs. So the pedo info would need to come out. Not entirely sure it would collapse governments though.