/nsa/ - Am i the only who is feeling that someone
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Media deleted

Am i the only who is feeling that someone is after him, like i just keep changing my ip everyday and change my MAC address like every hour too. I feel like someone is trying to find who i am or what am i doing.I'm paranoid. Maybe because after what i heard about the NSA but this is more than that. I've been doing these things for like 3 years, never talk to people, never share my information on the internet. Are you paranoid like me? Or i'm just being very secure, i know that if i want to be safe on the internet there is only one choice, and it is unplug my pc and turn off my router. Help me, is this normal? Am i the only fag here who keeps hiding from everything and anything on the internet

>>

>Am i the only who is feeling that someone is after him No, it's a quite common phenomena. There's even a Wikipedia article about it, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

>>

There are people after you, specifically your information. That is the business model. They learn things about you to make it possible for both business and government to exploit you later. You are having a normal reaction to an irrational situation.

>>

>>3468 >There are people after you, specifically your information. That is the business model Yup. Especially the pet food industry, they pay Google, Facebook and a bunch of others to spy on you if you have a dog or a cat, so they can show ads for dog food to dog owners and ads for cat food to cat owners. That is the business model

>>

>>3470 It goes a bit farther than that, to the point of attempting to toy with you psychologically in order to make you more vulnerable to whatever they want, be it buying pet food or whatever is going to get them the most money, or influence, or whatever. Facebook has already admitted to this.

>>

>>3472 >Facebook I'm a 48yo male bicycle freak from Germany, never had a car or even a driving license. Facebook regularly shows me ads for evening dresses, high-heel shoes and especially for cheap car insurances in Florida, that's their famous spy AI

>>

>>3475 kek

>>

>>3472 Everything is connected.

>>

>>3475 Facebook might be a poor example, but that's generally how it works. Also, install ad blockers. The less they know, the better off you are.

>>

>>3479 Yeah, or install NoScript and allow scripts that you need it.

>>

>>3479 > install ad blockers My box is an anti-advertising fortress with blockers on DNA plus the usual browser based blockers, but sometimes I switch them off just to have a laugh. Friend of mine is a mid-40s artist in Alaska, she has her adblocker disabled on Facebook just because the ads they show her are hilarious