/nsa/ - old thread on /b/ is dead, so i'm rep
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Media deleted

old thread on /b/ is dead, so i'm reposting this. How to evade ban on 4chan: This is few methods how to evade ban on 4chan. Let me remind you that no matter what method you're using, you must always clear your cookies before another attempt, because they are trying to stop you from evading by identification cookie. 1. Using Hola unblocker This is not safe. because this shit is using you as an exit node, so you shouldn't use it. But if you want to shitpost on 4chan so much that you don't care about the risk, you can. Also many hola ips are already banned on 4chan, so it takes several tries most of the time. 2. Using 3G connection via phone or 3G modem with prepaid sim card. This is the best way i know of so far. 3.Setting up your own proxy using glype or something similar. Problem with this is that freehosts don't allow this and block attempts to create proxy. You would need a paid one. 4.Setting up VPS and use remote desktop to browse web If you have a VPS, you should be able to connect with some remote desktop software, install webbrowser and surf the web with it. 5.Wi-fi hotspots Easy method. I'm sure many of you already thought about that. You can take your laptop, phone or tablet and go look for some hotspots near you. You can google hotspots in your city. The downside is that you're in public of course. 6.Cross Site Request Forgery You could make some website where after clicking some button user would send POST request to 4chan with message that was a hidden element in your site and fool people into clicking this, so they would actually make those posts for you without them knowing. People who know PHP know what i'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRBihr41JTo The problem would be dealing with captcha. This is probably too complicated for average mchan user. 7.Social engineering You could social engineer 4chan's mods to unban you. You can tell them that "it's a shared ip, it wasn't me" or "someone else was using my computer" or "i recently got a new ip and it was already banned, halp".

>>

if you have a dynamic ip clear your cookies and restart your router... it worked when I used to browse cuckchan

>>

Thanks FBI See you back at 4cuck!

>>

>>3412 And if someone has a static IP? Can web proxies work?

>>

4chan is gay

>>

>>3412 >6. >too complicated for the average mchan user if someone were to figure out a way to bypass captcha feel free to contact me -__- the whole point of captcha is that it's computationally complex otherwise people wouldn't use it

>>

>>4056 Theres some way that involves paying a person in China or similar to fill them out for a penny a time.