/nsa/ - They are coming for encryption. What ar
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Media deleted

They are coming for encryption. What are the chances this will end in physical violence against governments attempting to do that? How big will the riots be?

>>
>>
Media deleted

> What are the chances this will end in physical violence against governments attempting to do that? How big will the riots be? Normies (women) won't do shit. Companies will rebase from the UK if they can't protect their data anymore. There will be less and less jobs in the UK. First, it will be blamed on straight white males. A couple of scenarios: 1) Dindus and mudslimes will leave after the welfare dries up. UK gets white again and re-adopt their classical liberal ideas. Privacy will be enshrined and companies will come back to enjoy the free market. 2) UK will pressure the UN, EU, USA to penalize those countries who allow encryption. Most nations will cuck up and accept the new normal. FOSS people straight white nerds will be the new right wing extremists. Corruption and data theft will rise globally. Lots of sexy children and teen pics will get leaked but everything will be recorded by the agencies. Eventually nations will go to war with each other and no one can see furher. 3) Some female politician's dirty secrets get leaked. Everyone will rush in and whiteknight for her and demand to reestablish privacy. Privacy and anonimity become one of the core values of feminism. Straight white males might be still forbidden to use encryption though.

>>

>>3148 you dun like da wiminz me guess

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3148 >Some female politician's dirty secrets get leaked. Everyone will rush in and whiteknight for her and demand to reestablish privacy. Except, when the fappening happened, nobody demanded iPhone's cloud service to have privacy and encryption. Instead, they blamed on males who shared those images, as if they were raping the woman every time they did and - ironically - invading their privacy. The narrative on politics today is being driven by women's feelings. That has to stop or encryption is going away.

>>

>>3151 >>3148 I can't help but feel this is giving a very bias sexist feel to /nsa. ishygddt

>>
Media deleted

>>3152 >very bias sexist feel to /nsa It's the truth. This "anything to protect women - but white males are the root of the problem" policies are doing no good to establish a fair and right civilization. Politicians, the UN and modern feminists are trying to take the internet apart and very few people are defending this new kind of civilization.

>>

>>3146 > What are the chances this will end in physical violence against governments attempting to do that? I wonder what's next? are they going to start raiding people's houses when people are using TOR, encrypting their emails with strong algorithms and keys? It's just business as usual for those with any sense. British government have gone full retard as per usual. >How big will the riots be? riots? you think? have you seen how docile motherfuckers are becoming? majority of people will just take it up the ass and then suck the government's cock afterwards without a second thought. the dissidents will be silenced, followed and have records kept of them and their activities. this shit is happening right now. As much as I'd love to see a good riot, I doubt anything as dramatic as that would happen.

>>

>>3153 I don't think that the protection of women and online privacy are really related :/

>>

>>3158 Did you miss Anita's and Zoey's speech at UN, and the following UN report requesting all ISPs to monitor citizens and online services who say hateful comments online towards women, or let users say them (like masterchan), and in that case ISPs have to balcklist and forbid access to such sites or the government needs to take the ISP down? That's protection of women fucking up online privacy.

>>

>>3159 yea but that's just 2 very silly girls that shouldn't be taken as a threat by anybody. Their revolution will fade out eventually and no one will remember them