Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Media deleted

What's NSA's opinion of this show? have you seen it? And was the haxxing parts realistic?

>>

>>2899 is that a new tv series? Haven't seen yet

>>

>>2899 link plox

>>

Realistic...Sort of. As much as TV series can get for their audience. Also some Illuminati like conspiracy shit going on there. Watch last episode. And then watch Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut". Take that and Windows 10. Now conspiracy theories are not such bullshit, isn't it? ;)

>>
Media deleted

>>2901 Yeah it's pretty new. It was aired on June this year. >>2902 https://kat.cr/usearch/mr%20robot/ >>2903 I've only seen 2 episodes, and it's pretty good so far. Was he just imagining the first scene in ep.2? that one with Wellick & the lawyers?

>>

>>2904 No. Everything that happens there is happening with characters for real. Except for.."perception" of view...I might give you a hint what's next, but that'll kill all interest and wonder (there is another movie reference in a pot). Just watch it till the end, all answers are there. Except for 1 - How they're going to make 2nd season?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2905 Ok. & another one, I'm just confused when other characters refers E Corp as "Evil corp" too. He only hears it that way right (inside his head)? They didn't actually say "Evil corp"? I can't rewatch it again to be sure, cause I only watched it in a friend's...

>>

I usually stay clear from TV shows until they had a lot of seasons under them, otherwise it's a waiting marathon

>>

>>2899 I was really enjoying it, then i took ep. 9 and 10 to the knee.

>>

>>2911 Why does the guy get so much shit? He didn't use his powers to take the server down, but went to the police as a regular person because people were stalking his daughter. He did everything right. The police were dicks when they took the server.

>>

>>2963 what do you mean? we're not making this images of him cause we hate him, it's opposite of that actually. we make these Tin images cause we like him.

>>

>>2963 there is no hate against him at all. he is very charismatic. im having a shirt made with that pic on it.