/nsa/ - <a class='userHyperlink' target='_blank' h
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Tutelary Technology - /nsa/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/ufuiu--JNfI This is what happens when politicans who understand nothing of technology and want to supress all tech shit stumble on this

>>

>>2172 I guess Jason is still locked up in prison.

>>
Media deleted

The real problem here is the asshole who reported him in the first place. What the fuck is that going doing in a hacker club, anyways? If you can't take the heat get out of the fucking street.

>>

>>2174 >going doing I hate this 5 minute limit on deleting my own post.

>>

>>2174 The problem here is that federal laws are crazy when it comes to lots of shit. The co-founder of reddit killed himself because he was facing heavy charges for leaking some documents - shit that even Steve JObs had done similarly in the past. Anti-hacker laws are very extreme now and are dealt at the federal level. Guy is going to jail for prank hacking a wi-fi connection. As a rule, people shouldn't even go to jail if they did not do a violent crime and are not repeating the offense

>>

>>2175 >5 minute limit 5 minutes is enough to proof read your post anon, come on. It's not even a big deal

>>

>>2177 I usually open a bunch of threads, post and get distracted by others. I don't even know why the limit is there. It's our own post, shouldn't we be able to do whatever we want with it? Is it because of shared accounts? If so, shared accounts should have a flag and only they should have a limit.

>>