Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

newchums - /newchums/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

This board needs more boxxy!

>>

please no. she was cute when she was younger, but not anymore

>>

what your name ?

>>

Admin, your site is way too fucking dead in the first place to implement something like this board you fucking retard. There aren't even 25 posts worth interacting with on this site presently, and making it even more difficult for people to post certainly won't solve that problem. There was one thread in /b/ I wanted to post in but now can't, which means I am have zero reason to ever come back to this shitty fucking site. Enjoy bleeding more users faggot. I'd rather post on reddit than this shitshow. You are an idiot and this chan failing is entirely your fault. (I'm posting this as a reply because apparently my AnonID is too new to even make a new thread on THIS BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR NEW USERS. Are you fucking stupid? How do you expect people to get 25 posts when there's a grand total of 2 (shitty) threads to respond to and they can't even make new ones? Please die. People with such low IQ should not be allowed to live.)

>>
Media deleted

>>37 Once IP posting is back you'll be allowed to post in any board again. Anon IDs are just a convenience for people and also a way to use proxy/TOR IPs. However, because spammers were greatly abusing anon IDs, this measured was necessary. >my AnonID is too new to even make a new thread on THIS BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR NEW USERS This is already a note on my programming schedule. I will solve it somehow in the future without letting spammers make use of that to post spam images again

>>

>>31 Dan 'show me your feet and I'll buy you some sweets' Schneider

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>37 >Still spergging out after all this time

>>

>>38 You're doing Gods work Gad. Fuck anyone that wants to post here lol

>>

>>41 Posting is overrated we should take the time for instrospection

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>44 Checked.

>>

This board is slow as shit

>>

>>58 >a board for a new users for a site that is going through a hiatus while new stuff is developed what did you expect

>>

>>27 Beautiful.

>>

please no. she was cute when she was younger, but not anymore

>>

delete spam

>>

Dan 'show me your feet and I'll buy you some sweets' Schneider

>>

>>31 natalya

>>

>>211 thanks

>>

do we have an IRC channel?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>273 We used to when the site was called Masterchan. Then IRC started permab& all IP's that tried to connect to the channel. You should start a new one, maybe call it Enrive Do know there are many ways to reveal someones real IP over IRC. So be careful with whatever you use it for chum..

>>

>>273 Here's the old link that used to be at the top of the page, by the board FAQ link, that will get ya permab& from IRC: https://qchat1.rizon.net/?nick=masteranon&channels=MasterChan&uio=d4

>>

"Newchums" Gaaaayyyyyyy

Update 5