Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

newchums - /newchums/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

This board needs more boxxy!

>>

please no. she was cute when she was younger, but not anymore

>>

what your name ?

>>

Admin, your site is way too fucking dead in the first place to implement something like this board you fucking retard. There aren't even 25 posts worth interacting with on this site presently, and making it even more difficult for people to post certainly won't solve that problem. There was one thread in /b/ I wanted to post in but now can't, which means I am have zero reason to ever come back to this shitty fucking site. Enjoy bleeding more users faggot. I'd rather post on reddit than this shitshow. You are an idiot and this chan failing is entirely your fault. (I'm posting this as a reply because apparently my AnonID is too new to even make a new thread on THIS BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR NEW USERS. Are you fucking stupid? How do you expect people to get 25 posts when there's a grand total of 2 (shitty) threads to respond to and they can't even make new ones? Please die. People with such low IQ should not be allowed to live.)

>>
Media deleted

>>37 Once IP posting is back you'll be allowed to post in any board again. Anon IDs are just a convenience for people and also a way to use proxy/TOR IPs. However, because spammers were greatly abusing anon IDs, this measured was necessary. >my AnonID is too new to even make a new thread on THIS BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR NEW USERS This is already a note on my programming schedule. I will solve it somehow in the future without letting spammers make use of that to post spam images again

>>

>>31 Dan 'show me your feet and I'll buy you some sweets' Schneider

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>37 >Still spergging out after all this time

>>

>>38 You're doing Gods work Gad. Fuck anyone that wants to post here lol

>>

>>41 Posting is overrated we should take the time for instrospection

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>44 Checked.

>>

This board is slow as shit

>>

>>58 >a board for a new users for a site that is going through a hiatus while new stuff is developed what did you expect

>>

>>27 Beautiful.

>>

please no. she was cute when she was younger, but not anymore

>>

delete spam

>>

Dan 'show me your feet and I'll buy you some sweets' Schneider

>>

>>31 natalya

>>

>>211 thanks

>>

do we have an IRC channel?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>273 We used to when the site was called Masterchan. Then IRC started permab& all IP's that tried to connect to the channel. You should start a new one, maybe call it Enrive Do know there are many ways to reveal someones real IP over IRC. So be careful with whatever you use it for chum..

>>

>>273 Here's the old link that used to be at the top of the page, by the board FAQ link, that will get ya permab& from IRC: https://qchat1.rizon.net/?nick=masteranon&channels=MasterChan&uio=d4

>>

"Newchums" Gaaaayyyyyyy

>>

You can post nude pics at https://8ch.net/1nude/index.html You can post nude selfies at https://8ch.net/selfie/index.html You can post nude hebes at https://endchan.org/Hebe3/

>>

>>27 come on im a cool guy

>>

>>38 Does TOR even help with hiding IPs anymore?

>>

Greetings from https://mewch.net/b

>>

just hacked on vola /r/nj3hdf74

>>

>>27 asdads

>>

>>38

>>

>>27

>>
Image Thumbnail

Jews did 9/11

>>

> New users must first post at /newchums/. Please click here to be redirected to the new users board. >and the whole anon ID thing. >and a per-post captcha Not worth it, nigger. You have a dead board and you're standing in my way.

>>

lol

>>

>>940 You can post without anonymous ID, but it has been disabled for now as spammers were out of control

>>

spam

>>

hi guys, need help, have money, no money-no honey, well i can pay, and im in a hurry, since 4 years ago a friend of me had a problem with some guys and he just decided to step aside and silence them from they irritant screams, but now, my friend is in an economical crisis because these people have been hacking his phone and computer in order to not let him have clients, he is a dentist and a big one, he worked for a german company and now he has his own building, but with no clients, his childrens are in a REAL danger of have nothing to eat, i had been forced to give him money for free just to eat, he now lives with his mom, and the girls with their aunt, he asked me in a despareat situation to find a hacker to defend him for a price, me and his other friends are going to pay the ticket, what we ask first is the name, national ID and street of the person who is hacking him, if we cant deal with him in good terms, we are going to ask the hacker go further, everything with the perfect silence by our side, another thing, im very understood in cryptos, if you want, choose a crypto and ill pay you in that wallet, or tell me which way you want and we're going to pay you that way, please, for a good cause, to defend at least his little girls

>>

test

>>

test2

>>

test3

>>

Can someone give me a late Christmas present please? I was looking for that Spanish porb webm where girls ask "bu que?" And an overweight dude says "Bukake" over and over again. Reference is https://youtu.be/Oet0MA0GdXk It was posted here like 2 years ago

>>

https://discord.gg/rC9ZZVF In moderated discord. Do your worst!!

>>

Where are the secret boards? This place is moving too slowly to be accurate.

>>

>>1014 Huh, I forgot to check back in on this board... A little late, but as requested..

>>

>>1035 There is one, but its dead too chum

>>

>>

>1041 Thanks... but you didn't answer my question.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1047 Its like a rule or something, we don't link that board..

>>

>>1049 Is it at these joo.gl links? I'mma click them and find out.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1054 No, that's bot spam..

>>

We should make newchums the new B until we get a more people around here again (if it ever happens)

>>

>>1056 Except newchums can't start threads or post images. We are stuck in this hell where we either spam or die.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1056 Sounds good to me m8 >>1061 Eh, good point. If this place becomes more active, I could donate some posts to some of yall, so you don't have to wait so long.. Just reply with your anon id you want me to donate some posts too Or reply with a link to a pic and what you want to say in the op and ill make a new thread... -Chum #2

>>

>>1062 You sir, are a good chum. Alas... two steps is one step too many for this lazy bastard.

>>

>>1072 Lol spam is always fun though unless you’re a bot :P Us who could post new threads could always make some though, I’m surprised there are only two here

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1073 More threads = More spam.. So for now, since there is next to no interest, we have just 2 threads that are pretty dead m8

>>

The social stigma surrounding pedophilia results in more psychological harm to a child

>>

>>1084 Weird flex, but ok.

>>

There is a serious lack of camel toe on this site.

>>

>>1090 You used to be able to get a healthy dose of kiddy camel toe from candydoll, don’t know if you still can, there’s deffo a decent amount around though, for all ages just have a fucking look

>>

>>1090 You used to be able to get a healthy dose of kiddy camel toe from candydoll, don’t know if you still can, there’s deffo a decent amount around though, for all ages just have a fucking look

>>

Well, this new method definitely keeps the spammers down... and everything else.

>>

Apparently I was wrong. The spam is in full force.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>40 I wish that were me

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1138 Only here though, they’re unable to post anywhere else. Also I dunno if Gad will see this but considering they always post the same copypasta why not black list the phrase or something, so their posts are automatically reported, then they could be checked anyway, I know it’s absolutely not ideal but unless there’s something better coming along something like that could work to allow new posters to post without having to come through newchums, which nobody seems to want to do.

>>

>>1158 Every time I mentioned this, Gad has pointed out the spammer will just change one letter to avoid the spam filter..

>>

>>1161 If it were a specific part or multiple specific parts of his entire message than he would have to change the entire thing and test each bit, if someone were knowledgeable enough they might even create some code that could look at all different parts of the post and establish whether it was the spam, not to mention the links almost never change, hell the last spam message said “save these links” inferring they will post the same links again later...

>>

>>28

>>

>>1158 can someone talk so I have a way to get 25 posts

>>

>>1410 Yeah just keep on topic or we'll both be banned for spam.

>>

>>1411 Okay what are we talking about, boxxy

>>

>>1412 Yeah exactly

>>

>>1413 you first

>>

>>1414 Sorry I was distracted

>>

>>1415 that's alright

>>

>>940 this is only my 2nd post and I think I will give up soon enough

>>

>>1092 They closed candydoll down, now they are a gravure site called tokyodoll. All previous works of candydoll are owned by the TDK Corporation or some shit.

>>

>>1426 candydoll was great, a lot of their new stuff is still being posted around

>>

Its impossible to reach 25 posts because you get banned for spam if you try

>>

>>1481 I'm at 11 and gonna have to start over as soon as I'm banned for spam! hell yeah

>>

>>1480 I heard they are looking for new models, like they do casting calls now lol

>>

>>1483 how would that work? who would bring their child to a candydoll casting

>>

>>1484 Well *tokyodoll now. And I think they're focusing on older teens now

>>

>>1485 but still under 18?

>>

>>1486 That I know of. Does anyone know if your allowed to post images in this God forsaken board

>>

>>1487 highly doubt. other people did but they must have just come to /newchums/ for the lulz because you need a certain amount of posts to do images

>>

>>1488 Who in the world would come here on their own free will??

>>

>>1489 only people who wanna troll and just show us that they have more anon id privileges i guess. this site is too dead to implement this rule tbh. there's nothing to interact with

>>

>>1490 Exactly, nobody uses this site anyway. Theres 8 online users apparently... so six minus you and I lmao.

>>

>>1491 does 8 online/125 mean only 125 people have ever signed up?

>>

>>1492 I'm not sure tbh because for me the number keep changing from /38 to /125

>>

>>1493 Who knows. Some of the threads here have less than 20 responses over a span of 4 years so I'd be surprised if there were over 100 users total

>>

>>1493 This is now probably the highest activity thread in enrive history

>>

>>1495 nah, a couple on b have over 100. but then on every other board this is the highest I think.

>>

>>1496 When did it change from masterchan to enrive anyway?

>>

>>1497 It's confusing because I know masterchan was still up and running in 2016 but there are some posts on here going back to 2015

>>

>>1492 I think it means 125 online but 8 active on this board. But there obviously aren't 8 people on this board so it's a glitch

>>

>>1499 or just a flat out lie to make it look like more people use this shit hole

>>

>>1500 Seems like something admin might do unironically

>>

>>1499 now it says 18 for me. there's no way in hell 18 people would be on this board. I guess it remains a mystery.

>>

>>27 Why was this thread about boxxy anyway

>>

>>1503 I think the site admin created the two posts here and then just left them to die and rot for eternity

>>

>>561 It doesn't even matter

>>

>>1505 It would kind of matter if this site had a .onion mirror, but I don't think it does

>>

>>1506 It doesnt.

>>

>>1507 So... then what's this site for? "Free speech" + clear net obviously isn't working out well which is why nobody uses this.

>>

>>1508 Its only for posting to /newchums/. Check the catalog, this thread is almost at the top.

>>

>>1509 lmfao I'm so glad I have enrive. No other chan offers the wonders of a board like /newchums/. I've always had trouble finding places to talk about my interests but now I feel at home

>>

Is there a discord for this?

>>

>>1511 why would there be a discord for /newchums/ fuck you.

>>

>>1511 >>1512 Nahh I'll make a new chums discord if anyone will actually join

>>

>>1513 Not worth it. I feel like this entire site will be down soon anyway

>>

>>1515 More spam than real posts? Check Shitty admin? Check No users? Check Its going down boys

>>

So newchums have the choice between posting in a spam thread, or in a troll thread. Great. This trust building exercise sure has options.

>>

I guess time to make another post, for the sake of humanity, or something. So how you all doing? Feeling Boxxy today?

>>

>>1520 Oh I'm feeling very Boxxy today, actually. No, that's a lie, and I'm really just you, because I need to get my stupid post count up. How are you?

>>

>>1521 Well, I could be better. I'm posting like the wind over here. ...which is where you're at, coincidentally.

>>

So, uhm, Boxxy: She sure was a girl. Post #8.

>>

Five minutes ago I farted. How do I know if a fart is a Boxxy fart, or a troll fart? I'm not sure which thread to post it under.

>>

See, there not many things going on in my life, that's related to Boxxy or to trolling. I mean sure, sometimes I troll people, but it's not like I'm "living the troll life", you know?

>>

There's like two images of Boxxy here: The original image, and basically an image of the word "BOXXY". I guess this THREAD needs more Boxxy.

>>

...but sadly I can't add any images of Boxxy to this thread yet. ...but I'm getting there.

>>

It turns out that her name wasn't Boxxy after all.

>>

...so unless she had DID, she really was trollin'.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1532 You could always link to an image, and I could upload it in a reply..

>>

The hell it does. Needs more Elisabete

>>

Test

>>

Hello fellow new hums. I hope everyone is having a great day.

>>

newchums*

>>

>Welcome To Hot Adult Board !!! New Update !!! >Downlload Full Magazines Photo >LS Magazines Photo and Video Girls & Boys >Here We Go !!! +++ http://gat.to/bo0ch +++ +++ http://gat.to/bo0ch +++ >I have a lot of Collections and I will update daily >Please keep this links,and visit regularly (Update Daily)

Update 5