Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

newchums - /newchums/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Just look as this beautiful woman, with that beautiful hair. <3

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

For the record, the one thing that Amos got wrong, was that he wanted children to have sex for fun, not really understanding that sex is normally psychologically bonding. ...and there are legit people - like pickup artists - who want to exploit people for sex, and if they're allowed to sexually exploit children, they might end up to emotionally scarred from that, that it will hamper their development. Child marriage is a milder circumstance that I can get behind, though, since that demonstrates a mutual serious commitment to eachother. However, this also needs to be backed up with "fault-divorces", where a divorce has dire consequences. This prevents people from getting married "for fun".

>>

...and there's also the hypocrisy, of Amos not really being tolerant of speech himself. He loves to cuss and have free opinions, and want other people to take it like little bitches, but when somebody comes along and critiques him, and it's not a public debate where he has to take it in order to keep the debate going, his response was typically bans, citing Digibro's speech about how the comment section was "his house". The guy has a thinner skin than some YouTube neonazis - something that he should work on.

>>

...and in his footsteps came another brave champion for justice: Youth Liberation. Equally thin skin, and totally into drugs, and so he was fighting two fronts at once. Given that we have research showing how marijuana stunts growth in children, these fronts don't mix either. The lesson to learn from this, is to not quit your dayjob if you're doing YouTube. This extends to not revealing your identity in your videos, and even then, alt-right people are routinely going around with IP scrapers to find out your dox, and who will stalk your family and have you Swatted for being some mad gunman, so basically, unless you're posting with VPNs and god knows what, don't post controversial opinions on YouTube.

>>

...but if you study the nazis there, you can in turn find out the tactics they themselves emply to stay afloat. Learn things like: - Degrees of separation. Don't refer to your own opinions, but to sources elsewhere that you're only pointing to. - You can even invite guests that you secretly endorse, but that you're publicly only stating is there "for a debate". - If you're going to state opinions, slowly turn up the heat. That way the resistance will be gradual, and will wear itself out. If it gets too hot, tone things down, or completely change the subject. If you get strikes, don't upload anything until those strikes have worn off. - Re-upload all your videos to historical archive channels that you don't openly associate with. - Don't use Gmail for anything else than burner accounts, because if your channel gets banned, Google may also delete your Gmail without warning. It's not a reliable service, but you should still use it to set up an account rather than some other mail service that could become endangered simply by being linked to something controversial on YouTube.

>>

Growth is another factor to consider: There are YouTube channels that are routinely posting things like gore on there, but since it's to such a small audience, and so neatly framed, it's a channel with a good reputation - channels that hasn't been discovered by the purists. In this way, a small and unimposing channel for an equally fringe opinion, might be a good thing. Just don't name your videos anything direct and tacky like "child-fucking is great", since that will get you directly found by the search engine. However, if you wish to grow your channel, remember that your commenters are your friends. Even hateful comments will help you get noticed by the YouTube algorithm. You don't have to read every single conversation going on there, but at the same time you can encourage the people who are fighting the comment war for you, kind of like a general. Hateful comments are also great, because while I don't encourage bans, I do encourage reporting things like threats and hate speech (although I don't think pedos are a protected group). You want your opponents in your comment section, and you want them fairly triggered, so that you can ultimately have their channels shut down. Some people can be persuaded with reasonable arguments, but puritans aren't known for being such people, and so I show them the same mercy they show me, which is none.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1540

>>

Another thing that irked me with Mr. Yee, was his inability to take take of himself - to not set up basic social security, and thinking that a controversial YouTube would be a fulltime job that early on. ...and he would argue that "he's free to live his life however he wants", but unhealthy living is still unhealthy living, and the consequences to that living will trump whatever political opinions you happen to have, so in the end you're just being an idiot, who will look like an idiot, and who will be shut down like an idiot. If you're given "a free choice, in the Land of the Free (and the Homeless)" between being a shit-eating idiot, and being a respectable person who can take care of himself, then don't be a fucking idiot - that's "my intolerant, fascist opinion". Don't bring more shame to pedos than they already have to deal with. We are superior people, and we should act like it, with dignity.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I this regard, we have much to learn from the jews. It's not some reptilian magic that has rocketed this group from the most persecuted people in the world, to "controlling the world" (as the salty nazis puts it). It's simple entrepreneurship: The government restricted them to watchmaking, but instead of deciding to be homeless and victimized, and spend the rest of their days obsessively performing jewish rituals, they made became expert watchmakers. The government restricted them to dirty "money handling", and they turned it into a banking industry. If you learn how to take care of yourself as "The 2%", you can not only survive, but thrive. Put your fapping habits aside and recognize the importance of planning ahead in basic fields such as household economics. If you have a drinking habit or a drug habit as a normal person, then you might still keep yourself afloat, but if you have such habits as a pedo, you're doubly fucked.

>>

>>1540 >beautiful woman, with that beautiful hair. that will be the death of you, as it has been the death of many chums b4 u.. just like phil, he got fucked to death

>>
Image Thumbnail

Here's a reupload of Yee's stance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrjnkzdzzVc It will probably be taken down, so save it while you still can. Looking at the video description, you'll find many broken links dating back to 2017, but here's a few that still work: http://www.williamapercy.com/wiki/images/Navigating_the_stigma_of_pedophilia.pdf https://www.mhamic.org/prevalence/prevalencebiblio.htm

>>

Ahh Yee. My response to his opinions got me a guidelines strike. Had models in the bg, but meh. I think first was his views, then something along the lines of propaganda, then I forget what the last one was that got removed. We were both kept from uploading for however many months it was, and I think his channel was gone before he got to upload again. Pretty sure it was. The reports against both our videos were false as well. Child endangerment, but our accounts stayed up lol. Lame

>>

Places people effectively get pushed to always end up having more extreme people already in them. Maybe you're a pedo most interested in squeezing an orgasm out of your daughter before tucking her in at night. Well, someone else, possibly a troll, said daisy's destruction is hot, so idgets are gonna associate you with that and write off the whole platform.

>>

>>1546 Amos has been pretty much doomed since he put his face behind his opinions. He'll never get hired now. Even the so called human rights activist that supported him seeking asylum now supports his deportation. Pedophilia really is amazing lol

>>

It's stupid

>>

>>1684 good info in that last link specifically. ty

>>
Image Thumbnail

Once you have graduated to a proper chum, this thread continues on the /pol/ board here: https://enrive.org/pol/thread/7419

>>

>>1540 average mongol

>>

Fuck off

>>

Fuck niggers

>>

Test