/Movies/ - They say that Green Arrow is the most u - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Movies - /Movies/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

They say that Green Arrow is the most useless superhero in Marvel Avengers, but Black Widow has to be the runner up. She has no superpowers that I know of. She's just some female James Bond, in a universe where there's no spying to even do. I'm an adult - I don't watch or read Marvel, or most movies for that matter - but I don't get what the deal is. Is this going to be yet another woke movie about female superiority? What's the appeal here? Haven't you watched a spy movie in your life? They have about 30 bond movies at this point - did you watch any of those? 30 Bond movies is basically 20 too many. ...but then again, there's HORRIBLE genres nowadays, of car movies and Transformers and shit, that just keeps making sequels. Anyway, WTF? This woman is a literal nobody. What's the deal?

>>
Image Thumbnail

I mean I know of a better superhero idea: William 'D-Fens' Foster. He ain't shit, but he's mad, and he's got an Uzi. He'd own Black Widow. She'd come at him with feminine viles and her little low-cal handgun, and he'd just go "I'm an Incel, bitch!" and just spray the entire room full of lead. Much more entertaining to watch.

>>
>>

>>807 Even captain america is useless, he is too weak. I don't get marvel and stopped watching the movies after 2 or 3

>>

>>810 Well, I actually like Captain America somewhat, but you got to think of him the right way: He's not supposed to be a man - he's supposed to be a symbol; a paragon champion for America and americanism. ...so he's like Domino and her luck: He's protected and powered by the writers to fill a patriotic desire on a meta level. He's destined to do great American-defending things. ...but if that'd be the case with Black Widow, that she's just the patron saint of spies, she'd just be another superspy in an ocean of superspies. She's nothing special.

>>

>>807 who the fuck is even aware that black widow is a standalne movie coming out? comon dude it's about as relevant as captine marvle

>>

>>808 this was a bad movie btw, TLJ was way better