Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Kali - /kali/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

This thread is about the authority of the priests of Kali, and how you either heed them, or die. One attuned to the Goddess of Death, is not someone whom you should take lightly, because they speak with the tongue and the voice of death, and She will be at their back, ready and eager to devour unbelievers. This is a double-edged sword, for not only does she devour enemies, but friends and close family as well. Indiscriminate is her eternal hunger, and she will not suffer insubordination or arrogance.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yesterday a human wandered onto the grounds, and so I met them, and demanded that she fall to her knees and obey me. In her insolence she thought that she could argue with me, as if I was but a mere human, and so I told her "You want to argue, human. You can argue with Kali.", and then I left her for Kali to devour. She shouted at my back "Then go summon your goddess! I'm not afraid!" and a moment later she was gone, and all that was left, was silence. There is no such thing as mercy to Kali. She has as many arguments as there are teeth in her maw.

>>

>>17 >KaliIsTheStrongest.gif that pic is utter horseshit at least the trimurti gods Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and also their wifes must be stranger than Kali. Claiming Kali was stronger than them is like claiming someone like Hebe was stronger than Zeus in Greek Mythology. Also: YOU STILL BETRAYED SHIVA!!!!

>>

>>19 >at least the trimurti gods Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and also their wifes must be stranger than Kali. >Claiming Kali was stronger than them is like claiming someone like Hebe was stronger than Zeus in Greek Mythology. Well, I didn't draw that image. Personally I don't believe in the trimurti, or the gods depicted. I don't even believe in the tridevi of Shaktism. I only believe in Mahakali and all her forms. >Also: YOU STILL BETRAYED SHIVA!!!! I don't believe in Shiva either - sorry. My version of Kali isn't even 100% hindu, so good luck trying to force THAT meme.