Enrive

Explore the latest content - Enrive
To help support the site, the exploration page contains pop-up ads.


LATEST MEDIA

/b/

/b/

/b/

/global/

/global/

/global/

/gg/

/gg/

/gg/

/doom/

/doom/

/doom/

/b/

/seXyLo/

/b/

/doom/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/p/

/doom/

/Preteen/

/doom/

/seXyLo/

/b/
/tinylotuscult/
/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/seXyLo/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/

/tinylotuscult/


LATEST POSTS
>>
Anonymous2020-04-02 05:55:18No. 234054[Reply] /b/

>>234051 You nazis sure as a weak lot: You create propaganda because you can't argue rationally, but then you can't handle people fapping to your propaganda, because then you'd feel ashamed. ...but you didn't feel ashamed before that, over drawing snuff pictures as an appeal to emotion, so somewhere you've had to know that you're scum. ...but at least you're not getting horny, because getting horny, somehow THAT's the shameful part.


>>
Image Thumbnail
Download File FB_IMG_15857642233282862.jpg 263.64 KBAnonymous2020-04-02 04:45:18No. 234053[Reply] /b/

>>234051 Live stream it


>>
Image Thumbnail
Download File adolf-hitler-salute.jpg 112.7 KBAnonymous2020-04-02 04:44:14No. 234052[Reply] /b/

>>234050 You make my German roots proud chum.


>>
Anonymous2020-04-02 02:56:02No. 234051[Reply] /b/

I will actually never forgive myself for giving you sick fucks stuff to fap to. Also my friends will probably think that I'm one of you sadistic sick fucks as well now. Two more reasons to kill myself I guess.


>>
Image Thumbnail
Download File 07.jpg 209.46 KBAnonymous2020-04-02 02:03:00No. 234050[Reply] /b/

>>234040 >>234041 >>234045 I am depressed and demotivated, so I'm not in the right mood to draw right now. Also, as I already said: I'm not making these for you. Their original purpose was anti-German political propaganda. So, don't expect me to draw more just because you sadist sick fucks want me to.


>>
Anonymous2020-04-02 02:01:27No. 737[Reply] /doom/

The WHO confirmed doublings of deaths every seven days, is keeping up, today seeing a record increase of new deaths (892). If reinfections are possible, then there won't be any peaks or "herd immunity" or shit like that, like they're hoping for. If reinfections are possible, then come August, in about 17 weeks, the number of deaths will have exceeded 7.53 billion - the population of the entire planet. Then none of us will live to see winter. Doubling growths are frightening stuff.


>>
Anonymous2020-04-02 01:17:44No. 736[Reply] /doom/

Fucking "80% herd immunity"... Never mind that this virus cripples people in various ways. Looking at what it does to the body, are we certain that the virus is gone once the cases test negative? HPV is a virus that just stops displaying symptoms and just hides in the body for a while, and then it pops up again, in cycles, and it's incurable. ...so if this virus just hides inside organ cysts, then that's a possible cause of these "reinfections" that's been reported. ...and in this what-if scenario, we'd have infected 80% of the population, with the opposite of herd immunity having happened: Those who haven't died, have turned into lifelong spreaders, which will slowly get broken down into tortured vegetables over the course of years, but not before they infect the other 20%. This is one of the things that could happen, that we don't know yet - that we're just simply BETTING against. We could be wiped out from the face of this planet, with the possible exception of China, but I doubt that superpowers collapsing will be around to prevent random people from firing nuclear weapons at eachother, including China.


>>
Image Thumbnail
Download File web spyder.jpg 113.46 KBAnonymous2020-04-02 01:03:22No. 25924[Reply] /global/

>world is ending >still snd best


>>
Image Thumbnail
Download File checked.jpg 88.94 KBAnonymous2020-04-01 20:55:04No. 25923[Reply] /global/

>>25922


>>
Anonymous2020-04-01 20:03:57No. 25922[Reply] /global/

I bet this is just a cruel April Fools joke on Gadmin.