Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

global - /global/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Please follow https://twitter.com/enrive_org and retweet/like some of the stuff posted in there. That could go a long way in letting people know we exist, especially since we are somewhat hidden from search engines. Anyway, new global thread for you to pour out your heart's contents.

>>

Sadly I don't have a Twitter account. Why watch my tounge for everything I say, so I won't get shadowbanned or throttled, when I can write on Enrive instead? :) ...and so if I have the time and energy to both write on Twitter and here, if start an account now, and start to just talk about nothing but Enrive on it, I'd probably be reported for spam.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>26204 cute

>>
Image Thumbnail

Thank you. MS Paint is finicky, because you can't zoom in enough, so you have to hit every pixel with great precision. Here's a pixelart logo for you, Gadmin. I don't expect you to like it, but if you do, feel free to use it as you wish.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Made one with kinder e:s as well. You could of course combine them into one capital E.

>>

>>26202 twitter is anti privacy, I can't use it sorry.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Convert to communism Gad, or else we will come for you in the future.

>>

>>26209 I am in favor of welfare if there is strong population control and planning, but not of communism. There is no need for communism if welfare and population control is enough to prevent poverty Let the people with the best and most aggressive ideas be more successful.

>>

Okay, Gadmin: We obviously have some sort of law savvy anti-pedo attorney type spamming questionable material to /lucybethtribute/, just seeing how much illegal stuff he can sink Enrive with. The larger dick pics got removed, and so now he's going with tiny dick pics, and typing erotic text with the pictures. ...so I'm wondering if it's allowed/illegal or not. Should I report the tiny dick pics as well?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26211 No. It causes too much butt hurt. Therefore, it must stay.

>>

>>26212 I am seeing a complete absence of "butthurt", though. Sperging doesn't bother me, as long as it doesn't get Enrive into legal trouble.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26213 >t. Butthurt Sperg

>>

>>26214 That's not how namecalling works.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Lindaa zorrita

>>

>admin.enrive.org >BBS.enrive.org >blog.enrive.org >cloud.enrive.org All redirects to ccluster.com What's up with that? I was poking around, trying to figure out what the host was, to see what else my ISP is blocking except for enrive/ccluster.. I still can't find anything else.. Strange after coming here everyday for the last 6 years, that they would just randomly block just this site.. I found a list on subdomains here: https://www.webhostinghero.com/

>>

Anyways I determined that enom.com is the host, and GoDaddy is the register or whatever. I can access both of their sites, but not enrive's IP or one digit above it. I guess my ISP blocked the IP and the block of ip's around it. I can't access 89.248.174.26 or 89.248.174.27 Without a VPN now. Weird shit.

>>

>>26219 I can visit 89.248.173.5 Without vpn, so it seems just 89.248.174.x is blocked

>>

>>26218 >>26219 >>26220 I assume that the country you're posting from, is still Enrive. Enrive - the greatest nation.

>>

>>26221 /222/ respect I'm posting from the USA chum

>>

>>26222 Aha. Thank you. So now the question becomes if it's just you that's blocked, your region, your ISP, or if the entire US is blocking Enrive. We can sort out the last possibility: If there's any other US posters here, could you say if you're being blocked or not?

>>

>>26223 Enrive works with a VPN based in NY, USA... I guess my cell company don't like this IP block

>>

http://FBI.gov.enrive.org Redirects to ccluster.com Spooky

>>

>>26227 So does probably my.moms.vagina.enrive.org . It probably blocks ALL sub domains of enrive.org.

>>

>>26228 *redirects

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26228 Typing something.enrive.org should no longer redirect to ccluster.com I think it was a misconfiguration of the server. Can you guys test it now. Because values may be cached in your computer, if FBI.gov.enrive.org sent you to ccluster.com, it may send you again until your cache clears.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26227 >>26228 >>26230 >Outlander Those links now redirect to enrive.org

>>
Image Thumbnail

Gad is a Jew. A proof: https://youtu.be/aLtRR9RgFMg?t=389

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26232 According to your chart, we're all Jews. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Also, save this pic, rename to masterchan.zip it contains a 85MB .bmp of a raid thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26230 >89.248.174.26 opens ccluster.com instead of enrive.org lel

>>

>>26234 This one should be a simple fix but it is not working. Nobody is going to access through the IP anyway, it's ok.

>>

>>26235 I remember a site that banned me, which I could still log into if I accessed it via its IP instead, because it broke its scripts. I couldn't use all of its functions, but I could use most of them. What I'm saying is that your IP might be a potential backdoor that you shouldn't leave unguarded, thinking that nobody would use it.

>>
Media deleted

Yeah, the framework I've coded handles the domain name dynamically, so unless I missed something there should be no exploits no matter what people type in or try to fake sending in.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Do you still own the Masterchan.org URL?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26238

>>
Media deleted

>>26239 I don't >>26240 While the version the server is using is known to be the vulnerable one, it is a patched version of it where the exploit has been fixed. But thank you, security is tough business and I appreciate all help

>>

>>26240 also, all testing sites I've checked said it is not vulnerable, weird

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26241 I think that site just goes by the version number of the server. I tried the exploit in it myself, it's patched correctly.

>>

ur gay

>>

>>26244 For fuck's sake: It's "You're gay.". Punctuation. Capital. "You're". Why open your mouth with a putrid brain like that? Off to the concentration camp with you.

>>

>>26245 ur and you're, their the same thing

>>

>>26246 This is why they built the camps. Why did they dismantle the camps?!

>>

>>26247 >>26246 kek

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26245 All that pent up incel rage