Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

global - /global/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Had a lot of IRL responsibilities these past few weeks, but coded whenever I had free time. When posting fails, you no longer lose the contents of your post. Instead, you are presented with the post form again, so you may fix it and resubmit without having to hit the back button. I am certainly behind where I wanted to be, as I'm still merely doing post validation, and after that comes inserting a post in the database which is hard work too. But every day we get closer to our much needed reboot and reopening to outlanders.

>>

Sounds great. =)

>>

>>25583 later with javascript enabled the page won't even change if there is something wrong with the post, but that comes later

>>

"When posting fails, you no longer lose the contents of your post. Instead, you are presented with the post form again, so you may fix it and resubmit without having to hit the back button." I just lost my post right now, trying to submit a webp, but I think it's because the tab was open from yesterday and thus used the old code.

>>

>>25585 I meant that in the future once I upload the whole new code that will be the case, sorry, we are still running on old code. Didn't make it clear in the original post

>>

Post validation is complete. Next is inserting the post in the database, followed by moderation/reports page, the frontpage, and then I'm ready to upload the new code. Don't have access to watermark.png right now

>>
Image Thumbnail

Check em

>>

>>25582 >Discord link in upper right hand corner pleb

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25589 It's what we have available until I finish coding an IRC/Discord alternative by the year 2040

>>
Image Thumbnail

Finished updating the code for submitting a post on my development server. That was the hardest part, but it is done. Next, moderation and the frontpage, and then I can upload thew new code.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25590 Ya think I can get that link buddy?

>>

>>25592 It just links to discord.com right now. Someone has to make our discord room. Once someone does it I'll put the link there.

>>

For the love of Allah The Most Holy In The Cherry Tree, do not get any ideas about doing illegal stuff in the Discord. Antipedos do raids on such servers all the time, taking screencaps and seducing members and shit, and even private rooms are easily surveiled by Discord itself. I want to keep this forum. Do not compromize it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>I want to keep this forum. Do not compromize it. If you don't want us disappearing, make sure to report anyone talking about injuring/stalking/hurting people IRL so we don't end up like 8chan.

>>

>>25595 Well, talking ABOUT these things aren't illegal yet. I'm merely advocating for LEGALIZATION of harming, killing and stalking people. I mean look at us: 7.52 billion people. The rain forests are burning up and dying out, and with it gone, soon there literally won't be enough oxygen to keep us alive. Species are being hunted to extinction for food. Insects are soon all gone, and small animals will be next. We either start killing eachother, or we die. It's as simple as that. ...not that it matters to me. The universe will go on either way. I'm just saying...

>>

>>25596 There is a legal way to deal with overpopulation already, watch the movie the purge. They created it to prepare us for the future

>>

>>25597 I hope you're right.

>>

>>25593 I'm just going to pick up this giant-ass flag, and start waving it around now: Could you give me a single reason to have a Discord for this site? - It is to share images "secretly"? It's going to be found out. - People are going to be like "Masterchan has a DISCORD? I bet if I go in there and pretend to be a four-year-old, rubbing my lubed ass in everyone's face, that I can take things out of context, or just generally manufacture fake screenshots.". - Is it to discuss things more rapidly in a chat? There's going to be 2-3 people in there at this point - a hug-matchstick-box. ...but I'll promise you that the FBI will have at least one user in there at any given time, so if you want more FBI attention, a suspicious-looking Discord is the way to go. - It is to be able to distinguish users? Socialization of any forum, will immediately just degenerate into social politics. In this context, I don't understand what a Discord has, that's better than this chan. Could somebody explain this to me? ...'cause I am a Discord noob.

>>

>>25599 >a single reason to have a Discord for this site? To make friends and have a better sense of community. You may even find a gf. Socialization is important. >what a Discord has, that's better than this chan. A forum is better for discussing things. A chat is better for just joking around and getting to know people

>>

>>25600 >To make friends and have a better sense of community. You may even find a gf. Socialization is important. So let me get this straight: The forum part is for saying absolutely anything, while the Discord is for people to get to know you, and find out where you live. Sure thing, FBI - let's all get to know eachother. Let's date.

>>

I'd also like to add that - on average - you are 10 000 kilometers from anyone you meet on the internet. Ask yourself if you're willing and able to get a passport, just so that you can get a girlfriend, when you can go to the local bar.

>>

I mean I don't know why you internet people keep doing this. "Let's add a Discord. That's never backfired before. Oh shit! Some guys just waltzed right into our most holy Discord sanctum and started screencapping us with our pants down. Who could have seen that coming? These servers were supposed to be safe." "Oh look. Those guys got raided and now their whole site is imploding because of their Discord. Oh well, that probably won't happen to us. Let's add a Discord to our site. It's not like that's ever backfired before or anything. Let's find out our real names and post pictures of our faces, in the hopes that we'll get along and that no drama will ever happen. Oh shit! What's this! Drama! Leaks! Screencaps! Who could have foreseen this coming?"

>>
>>

>>25604 Thanks, Chris Hansen. I knew I could count on you. Totally clicking that link.

>>

>>25604 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7XnAd8NSV8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU0_fRxoyZs This was a trend before you even came up with this stupid idea. There's now going to be YouTubers swarming all over this, catfishing as 15 year olds or younger. Have fun. ...and these would be the NICE people - the people who are NOT into exterminating the human race, believing themselves to be angels (although I totally am, though).

>>

>>25606 wow you are autistic

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25607 Behavioral Disturbances - Check Inappropriate Social Interaction - Check Intense Focus on One Topic - Pain - Check Lack of Empathy - Check Not Engaging in Play With Peers - Check Preoccupation With Specific Topics - Check Self-Abusive Behaviors - Check Sleep Disturbances - Check Social Withdrawal - Check Unusual Reactions in Social Settings - Check Unusually Large Wingspan - Check Superior To The Human Race - Check

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25607 This should be a banner. >pic unrelated

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25595 It's never too late for abortions. Nurse Raiden and Doctor Kano is always ready to help. Get yours today!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25609

>>
Image Thumbnail

Almost done with new code for the moderation page. I am rushing a lot of things and writing bad code sometimes - but that is ok because now everything is fully modular. If one file is bad, only that file needs improving later on. The old code had no single responsibility per file, they were all tangled with one another and that made difficult and counter productive to continue building on top of that old system. Then, it's the frontpage, and then I upload the code. It has been a lot of work, but I'm getting there. With everything I change the entire system gets much faster and intuitive to work with as well, so these changes were needed if we want enrive to grow and to be something with excellency.

>>

>> 25613 >I am rushing a lot of things and writing bad code sometimes - but that is ok This is typically how exploits and password leaks happen. Please take care of your code, at least before uploading it. >It has been a lot of work, but I'm getting there. With everything I change the entire system gets much faster and intuitive to work with as well, so these changes were needed if we want enrive to grow and to be something with excellency. :thumbs up emoticon: :thumbs up emoticon:

>>

>>25614 >This is typically how exploits and password leaks happen It is mostly views that are rushed, not controllers, models or repositories. Or sometimes I code directly at the controller and skip creating a model class for the moment. Or sometimes I skip a factory and just instantiate an object at the controller, not even using dependency injection. Nothing dangerous. My framework already ensures any data I use is sanitized, and prepared statements prevent SQL injections nowadays. Then I just have to make sure user access is being validated, which is 3 lines of code.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>masterchan was the largest all-purpose chan after 4chan, ahead of 7chan and even ahead of 8ch which had no users at all at the time >8ch became 2nd best during exodus >8ch is ded Are we SECOND BEST again?

>>

>>25616 No. Too much pedo shit. Were nothing but a honey pot.. >Get rid of naked kids >??? >Profit

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25617 With the update, I hear that the front page will look very differently, and so maybe if it has an option to ignore certain boards (like for example /tinylotuscult/) when searching for recent posts, everything will be great. ...but the only reason why TLC is so noticable, is because there's next to nothing else happening. Who knows why the TLC spammer is doing his thing? Regardless of the reason, he sure is persistent. The only reason I can think of, is that the FBI gave him a job, to rake pedo IPs from his custom Blogspot site, and - like Milton Waddams from Office Space - he's become so irrelevant that they forgot to fire him. ...and so every day he shows up and does his thing, even though he's by now like a fish on dry land, and that's how he gets money for food. Even though he keeps to his own board, the spam really is indiscriminate. If somebody posts a thread in his board, he might keep away from it for a while, but soon enough it's just another thread filled with TLC links. I don't mind it, but he does highlight an issue: What if Nissan just decided to do relentless advertizing just like this: Hiring a guy who would just pump out Nissan images every single workday, forever? ...or maybe that'd be part of the experiment - who knows?

>>

>>25617 Other than that, I disagree on the "too much pedo shit", though. I mean have you seen the Cutie Garden site? Compared to that site, this site is really void of sexy pics. ...and if they make you feel all funny inside, like you want to hug them, then boy do I have news for you. :P We also might generally have the only pro-pedo /pol/ board on the internet at this point, which is a unique flavor of its own. I find this site perfect to post my Amos Yee coverage, since Amos has set all his comment sections to "approve only", and told me to fuck off. :P If I find the time, I'll cover other pedo rights activists in the future, with relevant links, at least for my own sake.

>>

>>25618 > if it has an option to ignore certain boards (like for example /tinylotuscult/) when searching for recent posts, everything will be great. this is already possible

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25620 >this is already possible ... My god... All this time...

>>
Image Thumbnail

Been really busy but coding a bit every day. Moderation is done except for the last part, applying a punishment to the user, which I will likely get done today.

>>
Media deleted

Starting work on the frontpage, and then I upload new code

>>

frontpage almost done, I can't believe it

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25619 >and told me to fuck off Yet you still autisticly fanboi here about him. Shitting up /pol/ for no reason... Just make your own /Amos/ board chum. You're literally the only tart that cares about him.

>>

>>25626 >>and told me to fuck off >Yet you still autisticly fanboi here about him. Well, imagine me typing all of what I type in the Amos thread, in his previous comment sections, and replying to every reply he gets. You'd get annoyed too I'm sure. ...and so instead of annoying him, I write my ramblings here instead. It's a win-win for everyone. >Shitting up /pol/ for no reason... Yes, with actual politics. "/pol/" does stand for "politics", does it not? See, I think you're mistaken about who the shitposter is: Nazism isn't a political ideology. It's just memes and myths and bullshit. It's all that you uneducated people can come up with, and it isn't even close to politics. You're not "alt-right" - you're just dumb. >Just make your own /Amos/ board chum. I considered that carefully before making the thread, but there's really no need to make a board just for one single thread. >You're literally the only tart that cares about him. There's a lot of people who care about him, on both sides. ...but even if he didn't get headlines in newspapers all over the world, I'd still cover him, because I like him. Amos is my platonic love-buddy. <3 He is well informed and has the characteristics of a good politician.

>>

>>25626 By the way, when was the last time that you shat up the /pol/ board with your jew memery? Quite a while ago. I can't remember a single thread that you've created - not on /pol/, nor this entire site. It's all just shitting up other's threads. Not a single original thought inside that head of yours. ...and that's your game, nazi spammer: You just want nobody posting on this forum at all. You hate this forum and you want to drive everyone away, while pretending like it's the other people who are making the forum worse - not you.

>>
Media deleted

Dealing with some personal chores, but should be implementing the new code sometime this week or weekend once I am done with that. I will make a new global thread before rebooting us.