/global/ - New Global Thread [check previous one i - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

global - /global/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

New Global Thread [check previous one if you missed https://enrive.org/global/thread/24889] Thread theme: digital dankies

>>

The link seem to be wrong. That's the "old-oldest", or whatever it's called.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25297 Link to last thread: https://enrive.org/global/thread/25133 >implying anyone dumb enough to not find the last thread is worthy of posting here in ths first place Master yourselfs. >>25298 The thread b4 last m7

>>
Image Thumbnail

Check em

>>
Media deleted

>>25298 You are right, but I meant to say "check the relevant one if you missed"

>>
Image Thumbnail

Here is what a register post controller looks like

>>

>>25302 Oh - a Gadmin name reveal. Nice to meet you, Kristen. :)

>>

>>25302 Also, I hope you're aware that posting exactly this piece of code, is like heaven for hackers. This they can crack this piece of code, they'll be able to maybe log in as you.

>>

Also, while I'm not understanding any of this code, and maybe this is just incidentally really solid null handling, but I'm not seeing any mentions of handling null, or other format exceptions in the code. Have you considered that? ...because that's a pretty basic hacker attack vector, to feed indata strange inputs like null, or "Closing-bracket-data, End-of-Line-character, here's-some-new-code-for you", and take advantage of the code freaking out.

>>

>>25302 Top kek. How did you come up with this?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25303 >Kristen

>>

>>25307 Ooh! (That's an image of Kristen Titus, employed by the New York state.) Let the conspiracy theories begin. :P

>>
Media deleted

>>25303 >>25308 People have been saying I am Kristen Titus for a long time. I actually don't remember how that started, wonder if anyone still does. >>25304 I will make the whole code open source at some point, so people can host their own sites in the same manner of ours. Releasing source code can allow hackers to hack, but will also allow people to spot security flaws and report so I can patch them, if there are any. >>25305 >but I'm not seeing any mentions of handling null Nothing about that class file is capable of returning null. The functions have their return types explicit, and if they return null and not their return types, the code just breaks and is interrupted. As for exceptions, they are caught globally outside of the classes with an exception handler initialized at the beginning of the script, even before enrive itself is loaded.

>>

>>25309 I also don't use exceptions for dealing with expected errors (such as submitting a username that is too long), but use result objects instead. This way, I am able to return all errors at once back to the user when there is a mistake, rather than the script exiting once the first error is found due to a thrown exception. >>25306 What do you mean?

>>

>>25307 again with that?

>>

>>25306 >>25312 > >Top kek. How did you come up with this? >What do you mean? He - no doubt the nazi spammer - means that you came up with this because you're dumb. In his world everything that everyone ever does, besides him, is dumb. I mean sure, I - the angel of pain - have a similar saying, that humans suck, but that's just by your nature. You can reject that sordid basic nature by developing your skills. In that sense we are two sides of the same insulting coin: He will insult anything that people DO, and I will insult anything that people ARE.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Bitcoin just surpassed 10k again. 20k has been its all time high.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25317 Last time it was pumped up this high, it tanked immediately to 3400$ It's a bubble. Sell now, buy again when it hits 4k Repeat if you're patient and lucky

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25315 No dummy, where did you get this code from? Like how? I was basically calling him in his BS

>>

>>25319 >Gadmin is a jew, ergo she can't possibly know how to program, ergo she must have stolen it somehow, as part of a jewish conspiracy. I'm going to go eat some lemon key pie now, before they stop serving it.

>>

>>25318 except it pumped to 20k before being dumped, and Facebook has just announced its own crypto, and google and chainlink are working together. Crypto has surpassed edgy internet liberarian status and become something the biggest tech companies are embracing - and even some banks already with ripple. To expect it to tank so hard and so fast again before surpassing 20k is not realistic. Public opinion is changing on crypto, and those that aren't being swayed will FOMO hard when it goes past 15k

>>
Media deleted

>>25319 >No dummy, where did you get this code from? The original gadmin coded it from her cell. That is the unaltered code before it gets merged with Kmarsoft. >>25302 Gad also wanted to point out that she was passing strings to the views and result objects out of habit because that is what web frameworks typically do, but everything was actually already set up so she could use proper OOP methods and IDE autocompletion instead, and that that is really cool.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25325 Gad, I didnt realize it was you that posted this >>25302 I assumed it was another chum that stumbled upon it...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25321 (((Kikebook))) You disappointed me.

>>

>>25326 God damn it, mortal. I thought that you could at least understand that Gadmin was posting his own code. I am torn between pity and disgust for you - maybe more so than for other humans. I want to put you in a little pet cage and raise you as my pet rabbit, because you really need to be gagged and looked after. At least you got your jew stereotypes to play with. I'm so sorry that you were born. If I was put in charge, no human would be born ever again, and possibly no life either. Mortal life was a huge mistake that I won't repeat. Just give me the launch codes.

>>
Image Thumbnail

wow, I just got my best freecell highscore at 1:53 on my 153rd game, what are the odds? Truly a great day to be alive

>>
Image Thumbnail

can we maybe have some other topics besides the fucking jews ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25330 How about fucking the jews?

>>

>>25330 But the jews are everywhere. How can we possibly NOT talking about them? There's a jew stuck to my forehead right now, disguised as a pimple, but I'm wise to his tricks. Jews-jews-jews-jews-jews-jews-jews-jews.

>>

So are you guys in any pain? Remember: If you're not in pain, you are not alive, and thus have no worth. You need to blossom into suffering every day. My underwear was a large skidmark of blood in them, and I'm not changing them.

>>

>>25333 >was *has Goddamnit. Why can't I write proper sentences for once? They say it's the first sign of going crazy.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25330 We can't forget the pain and suffering they have caused the world just by existing

>>

>>25335 >They have brought meaning into this world, and life owes everything to them. Exactly. Lube up and let the jew slide in and fill you up. <3

>>

What would you do if you had a million dollars? ...and don't say "invest it on the stock market", because that's just evading the question: What do you then do with TEN million dollars? ...and don't say "Donate it to charity." either, because that's just a cop out: What is the most sensible thing that YOU could do with a million dollars? ...that's not "buying a house" or "buying a girlfriend" - don't give me that. Give me something that is really smart to buy, if only you had a million dollars.

>>

>>25337 Buy a hundred jews. They'd be my posse. Every time I hit the town, I'd be surrounded by at least ten jews. Nobody would mess with us.

>>
Image Thumbnail

The Register and Login pages have been translated to the new coding system on my pc, including the new User where anonymousID is RIP. I'm really happy with how everything turned out: coding is respecting OOP principles, but still being straightforward and really fast to code with. Usually with OOP it takes time to write the code, but I've reached a spot where that is not the case, which was my objective from the start. We'll have a new enrive soon™. I'm taking the time to revisit something from my templating engine. Currently, I can achieve a loop at the template like this: @loop (FEATURED_BOARDS) @foreach(LIST) board:[[name]] - /[[directory]]/ @endforeach(LIST) @endloop (FEATURED_BOARDS) So if List had (b Random ,pol Politics,pc PC Gaming), it would print: >board: random - /b/ >board: politics - /pol/ >board: pc gaming - /pc/ It also allows you to perform foreach loops on any number of subindexes. It has so much flexibility that it has worked for all enrive cases, and it offsets the loop logic to PHP, not the template. That means you can learn the templating engine itself in 5 minutes, and not have to worry about replicating actual loop code in the template itself, which is a time waster for CSS people. To achieve this flexibility however, you have to create a monster array on PHP that looks like this:

>>

$data = array( array( 'LIST' => array( array( 'name' => 'random', 'directory' => 'b' ), array( 'name' => 'politics', 'directory' => 'pol' )) 'could add another key here' ) or another array here - not sure if even needed ); The system is really very flexible and worked for everything, but I should beautify it now before using it everywhere.

>>

I'd flash mob the reception at the local police station: "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave. You're obstructing justice." "What's that? I can't hear you for all these jews. Say, does anybody know any jewish folk dances?"

>>

>>25339 Looks nice. I wish I could understand any of it, but I'll at least understand the effects of it when you publish it. Sorry for my off-topic posts.

>>

>>25342 A templating engine in it smost basic form does this, you get a HTML file and you type: >hello, {{username}}! Because HTML is not a dynamic language, it can not handle the username changing with each user. But if we add coding directly to the HTML template, you are making spaghetti code - the HTML should be just the presentation, without any code in it. A templating engine will make sure wherever the template says {{username}}, or {{section_header}} and so on, it will replace that with the user's username in the template when it is called. Anyway, was doing some tests and realized the " or another array here - not sure if even needed" is very needed. In fact it was what gave me so much flexibility in the first place and removed the need to do any sort of looping code in the template, I just did not remember after all this time. Probably too tired to beauty this thing right now and we'll continue tomorrow.

>>

>>25343 beautify* Can't even focus anymore

>>

Wow, this place still exists?

>>

>>25345 Welcome to Enrive. May I take your coat?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25345 we are just getting started anon

>>

>>25347 If you feel that you're ready for more, then I've got a suggestion for you: Have a checkbox beside the OT checkbox, that changes the names of image files to something like the post number, and possibly scrubs those images of EXIF data too. You see, it's pretty easy to identify "anonymous" users on image boards: You just look at the images they're posting. Either they are freshly downloaded from Google images (in which case govs can just contact Google and ask who recenty searched and clicked on that image to download) or it's an old image stored in a folder somewhere, with an old image name, that few people upload. Maybe the date for the download is even unchanged, but even if not, chan board image ID names make images unique, and so if some guy uploads Rickroll image #39884, you have a fairly short suspect list already, and if a similar user also uploads Fish image #9423, you have a unique posting fingerprint to go by. ...but as I said: You can combat that by scrubbing EXIF if possible, and changing the file name upon upload. The image serial number will contribute to the fingerprinting on other sites, but will make users on your own site much safer.

>>
Media deleted

>>25348 I agree with you 100%. In the past, I added the download button to image posts, and that button makes you fetch the image with the same file name used. This reduced that fingerprint significantly, as opposed to what you see on 4chan, the norm in here is for people to share the same image filenames rather than have unique ones. But I've been feeling that that is no longer enough. Everyone is archived nowadays, and the image name appearing should be fully optional. The actual fie uploaded is already changed at least. If you submit image10.jpg to /b/, it will be renamed as b_postnumber.jpg

>>
Image Thumbnail

We will have multi user login now as well. This will allow you to stay logged to different accounts that manage their own boards and report pages in the future, as well as other features. Posting with an account will not require going to a login page however, you will just type the username/password in the post box as usual.

>>

>>25350 By the way I am just adding functionality right now, not worrying about how things look. In fact once I'm done with everything I'll have someone do the styling for me as I did last time. So expect everything I post to look visually awful

>>
Image Thumbnail

We were down for a bit because I forgot to pay the server bill

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25348 >scrub exif That would ruin a lot of fun chum

>>

>>25353 Will raping your fun be painful? Describe it to me, slowly.

>>
Image Thumbnail

The multi-user login system will prompt you which user to perform actions with. I'll include this on the post form as well, that way if you use multiple anonymous ids to post with (which with the new system will be just a normal user, anonymous ID is gone), you'll get a convenient checkbox to select them rather than having to type user/pass all the time.

>>

>>25355 Seeing the implementation, it is becoming clear to me that I have no idea what a multi-user login system would be good for. Is it just to disguise samefagging as multiple users? ...and our login ID will soon be public? ...like if my login ID would be Anton Slavec, and that'd be my real name, other users will be able to see that? ...and people will also be able to link old posts together, and see all my previous samefagging? Besides samefagging, what would using multiple accounts be good for, if IDs are NOT shown? Is it so that household family member can log in simultaneously? What? >you'll get a convenient checkbox to select them rather than having to type user/pass all the time. I'd never had to type user/pass more than once per browser session, except for when I check my posting statistics ,for some reason.

>>
Media deleted

>>25356 >I have no idea what a multi-user login system would be good for. Due to the anonymous nature of enrive, people may have less anonymous accounts they use to administer long term boards, while having short term accounts for posting with more anonymity and that they can ditch completely every now and then. This also allows you to moderate with different accounts at the same time, even keeping different tabs for each account. For those that have need for it it helps, for those that do not it will feel no different than just being one user.

>>
Media deleted

>>25356 >...and our login ID will soon be public? never. The whole point of this website is to have full free speech, and you can't have free speech without anonymity, otherwise you risk being hurt in real life, financially or physically > Is it so that household family member can log in simultaneously? It is so you can use the same browser to login multiple accounts yourself

>>
Image Thumbnail

hey gadmin ,TLC guy here, i will be lightning up with the links. ,...once in a blueloli ; will i post a link

>>

>>25359 Just don't repeat the links. I'm guessing you do that to get frontpage exposure, but that is spamming the whole site. Posting a link once should be enough if your board is well organized. You can make a locked sticky for example and post new links there. Right now you have to unlock a thread to be able to post even if you own the board, because anonymous ID and board admin are separated, but that won't be the case anymore soon, and posting as admin to a locked thread will be straightforward

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25359 I win spammer. This is all you had to do all along. I had fun getting hundreds of posts from your board deleted btw.. Maybe start paying attention to global threads dummy

>>

>>25361 Oh, so suddenly we now have an antispam police bull. Uh, welcome. =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25362 Hey baby!

>>

>>25360 got it , thanks

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25317 >>25318 >>25321 Bitcoin just lost $4k in value It went upto 13.6k and is now at 9.8k Told ya it was a bubble.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25338 >How to get gassed Do it

>>

>>25365 Should have ridden the bubble, money was made for us that got in early

>>

Saw that Amos Yee made another Twitter account a week ago. It didn't last long, but you can still read the cache, of triggered bigots screaming their throats off. The ghost of Amos Yee never dies.

>>

>>25368 These people are screaming that "Free Speech is not ProPedophilia" - lol. Maybe not on Twitter, but in the real world where the rest of us live. These are usually the same bullshitters who will claim that denying the holocaust is so obviously free speech.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Daily reminder that Hitler did nothing wrong.

>>

>>25370 Shut up and eat more cookies, fatty.

>>

>>25370 I mean spammer, seriously: These words that you're spewing, they're just words. Somehow you think they mean something, other than that you're retarded. It will get you knocked down in the streets, sure, because you're a little pale fat boy who think that your genes will somehow save you, but here on the internet you're not even a soft practice dummy. Your biggest achievement is that you can make me use my keyboard at you for a minute. We get it: You're pathetic. We haven't forgotten that. At least learn to moan like a woman and dialate your sphincter so that you get SOME higher purpose in live.

>>

>>25372 *life

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25372 >being this triggered Top Kek

>>

>>25374 I'm just looking out for you, fatty. Now go die.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>the year is the current year DC >enrive becomes the biggest website on the planet >for the first time ever, free speech exists on the internet >but turns out nobody predicted that all the autists that get banned from every single board out there (pic related) and cannot find an outlet online, flock to enrive so they can post here >the normans leave because they can't handle all the concentrated autism >enrive becomes autismchan How did we not foresee this coming??

>>

>>25376 I like turtles.

>>

>>25377 DUBS FOR TRUTH!!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25375

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25378 >implying it was a sekrit

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25376 >autistic channers >normies >pick one Would you like to solve the puzzle?

>>

>>25381 I'm adressing the topic of autism in today's sermon. https://enrive.org/pain/thread/182

>>

>>25379 Lol - imagine being so repulsively retarded, that you can't find any group of girls saluting your dead Führer, and so in the end you have to photoshop a scout gathering. Are you doing okay there, buddy?

>>

>>25383 >Are you doing okay there, buddy? No! I already told you: I'm being replaced! Nobody wants to have children with me, and I think it's because I'm white or something! It's definitely not because I'm retarded - I'm smrt! Help! People are having sex, and it isn't with me!

>>

Wait, Hitler is DEAD?! Why did nobody tell me?! How can this be?! We were heiling him so vigorously and everything! "He couldn't live with the shame."?! What?!

>>

Autists are hard workers. I'm right now working on an RPG Maker game, and what's wrong with RPG Maker is that there are so FEW autistic people. Everybody wants to make a game, but nobody's autistic enough to make something really good. Nobody wants to focus on the sound that gravel makes. nobody wants to even dwell on the mechanics involved in pulling an egg out of a chicken's asshole. It takes the power of autism to do these things. We bring amazing stuff to life. You can kiss our feet later.

>>

...and another thing that's great about autists, is that we are red pilled: We operate outside social conventions. We are true enlightened beings. Our sperm is a luxurious resource that you WISH you had in your womb.

>>

>>25386 gad is making a game and he/she is autistic enough to at least try to make something good

>>

>>25388 Xena's in it.

>>

>>25389 Spent the whole morning making Xena themes on MIDI (that I'll convert to ogg later on). I'm real proud of it, although one of the songs is just a MIDI-fication of an already existing song. #AutismPride

>>

It turns out that Bill Clinton is our guy. He's only admitting to a few times, but the flight records show that he's just "coincidentally" been riding Epstein's Lolita Express over twenty times. I'm kind of proud that we've had our first pedophile president even before the black people had their Barack Obama.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Also, no RPG is really complete without a shrine maiden to exercise all the demons. Begone, demonic pedos! Oh, wait - nevermind. :P

>>

>>25392 Exorcise, exercise... Whatever - one of the two.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25391 How could you do this to us Bill???

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25394 "A man's gottta do what a man's gotta do, babe."

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25394 "Nice to Our Children - Nasty to Our Enemies"

>>
Image Thumbnail

So this new DeepNude engine they've got going... ...is not very accurate, is it? https://deepnudeonline.com/load I tried it a bunch of times, and it only came out with the breasts at the right place maybe 20% of the time.