Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

New Global Thread Old one for those that missed it: https://enrive.org/global/thread/24889 Still working diligently, no ETA yet on new code.

>>

I think that our new logo will be a pillar, more damaged than this one, with a crack splitting it. I think it ties back well to what this site is about: a place where we can freely discuss ideals and the foundations of society, represented by the pillar itself, and its cracks a reminder that no belief is immune to being criticized and demolished, what the rive part of the site refers to. It is also classy, because we are still elitists after all despite leaving the chan name in the past and the master that went along with it. We still need a mascot wearing a top hat.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25133 >new thread 4 what purpose tho?

>>

>>25138 Almost 300 replies on the previous one, starts getting slower to load a whole thread, and you have to rely on the side arrows to go down all the time. Just stops being convenient.

>>

>>25139 Are you sure it didn't have anything to do with the jews? ...'cause I'm pretty sure that all of this is somehow connected to the jews. I can feel it. They're everywhere.

>>

Speaking of jews: I have a Delete Post option here. If I click that button, will I die? ...because you've previously said that mods can not delete posts, yet I have this button, and I'm also aware that you're pulling stunts like "OT" with the reasoning "It just turned out to work.". ...and so I'm thinking about cleaning up the antisemitic spam from my own board in the near future, but on the off-chance that it will remove my user account, it was nice knowing you. Also, if I truly can't delete posts as a mod, then having rules for the boards is kind of pointless.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25141 >Delete Post option That button only works to delete your own post, and only works for 15 minutes after making a post. >I truly can't delete posts as a mod No, you cant be a rulecuck here. Try reddit.. Enrive is a free speech board m8, you can't suppress facts with your lies here m8.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25137 Since Enrive isn't being censored by kikes, how about a lizard in a hat?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25137 How about a pic without IPTC Photo Metadata in the exif? >FBMD23000968010000e53d0000b7490000ef500000bba8000032ed0000a0170100e670010055b2010053f30100

>>

Gad, I have a question.. You said you delete links posted to /tinylotuscult/ when reported. I reported some of the links soon after that, yet you didn't delete them.. Did you change your mind? >https://enrive.org/global/thread/24889#24937 >Whenever people report links posted on that board I delete.

>>

>>25149 Good question: Does Gadmin enforce Rule 6 as well as 4? ...because I could just easily report the nazi spammer and all his little lizards, but if this isn't even enforced... Also Rule 2 bares repeating: "Featured boards must maintain a degree of elitism for On Topic threads *that is enforced by their administrators*." I'd love to. ... How? By reporting every post to Gadmin? Keep in mind now, that if Gadmin feels that *I* am abusing the reporting system, then *I* will get punished. Maybe he thinks those lizards are cute. >1) Golden Rule: When discussing anything, use arguments to explain your position. Saying an opinion is right/wrong or that something is good/bad without justification is frowned upon. This rule exists to inspire a culture where users expect arguments from posters, to prevent viral marketeers/shills and also to prevent people from making accusations of them. >2) Featured boards must maintain a degree of elitism for On Topic threads that is enforced by their administrators. Featured boards must contain quality content that requires intelligence and maturity to be understood and appreciated. >3) You must be at least 30 years old to post on ccluster. >4) Do not post illegal content by US Laws or Amsterdam laws (where our server is located). >5) Do not post links where you must skip an ad before viewing the content. >6) Spam is considered as a method to censor or ruin other user's threads and you may be punished for doing so. (Part 1 of 2.)

>>

(Part 2 of 2.) >>25149 ...but there's also the chance that Gadmin isn't really around anymore. Maybe he left many years ago, and somebody else is playing Wizard of Oz, pretending to be him. There's no way of telling who's Gadmin and what he's really said, except for maybe every new post in /global/. This is a mysterious place.

>>

It's a sort of Schrodinger's site, where you are both offered "the ultimate freedom of speech" in the description AND "elite discussion" in the FAQ. I don't even know what's going on.

>>
Media deleted

>>25149 It is hard to tell when that board is spamming links, or posting something that may be legitimate to whatever it does every once in a while. If the same link is being posted more than once within the same reports I delete them. It is hard to tell what is spam or not coming from there, so moderation is not always objective. >Basically, linking by itself is not something reportable. >Linking in multiple threads or reposting links in threads that have nothing to do with the original poster's content will be treated the same as we do with non linking spam. >Linking to things that come wrapped in popup ads and "click to proceed" ads should be reported always when it is obvious that posting the link was solely for the benefit of the person running the ads himself. It is hard to always be objective even within those guidelines however.

>>

>>25150 Some of the lizards were deleted for being spam, not really being related to enrive nor anything about this community. However this global thread can be used for anything really, and there isn't any specific topic for it. I only deleted because the spam happened right at the start of the thread and while it was still active.

>>

>>25151 >he

>>

>>25152 Featured (official) boards should make sure to off topic content that is not within a high quality margin of production for their category. For example, the official programming board should off topic things that are just scripting perhaps, or some joke language that can't be really used in production. An official movie board should off topic movies that cannot be considered to reach high standards in art, and are just popcorn movies. Non official boards can organize on topic/off topic in whatever way they like. I just don't want our official communities falling to the lowest common denominator, rather they should have leadership to push content to higher levels.

>>

>>25154 >Some of the lizards were deleted for being spam, not really being related to enrive nor anything about this community. >However this global thread can be used for anything really, and there isn't any specific topic for it This I didn't know. I assumed that, in theory, the /global/ board was a board strictly for global site news, distinct from /b/ that would be about anything. I just thought that people were getting away with things because nobody was reporting it. BTW, the Watermark image, is that to show that you're really Gadmin? Theoretically, would I be able to post it if I tried? ...and if you answer yes to that, do you realize that I still can't tell if you're being honest? ...and there are posts where this image isn't present, so am I to disregard those posts?

>>

>>25156 which in short means having content for people who truly appreciate the medium of that board, and not for people who consume such content ocasionaly and frivolously just because they are bored.

>>
Media deleted

>>25157 I have not yet coded any feature that could identify me as admin when I post, so I tend to post this watermark and then delete it afterwards. The only way someone could trick others into being me, was to post the same image name, but with something illegal, then have me delete that image. Global threads usually have a topic, and sometimes I ask people direct questions for feedback, but right now I'm making them for fun, but getting feedback about the future of the site is always the main purpose in here or in /gg/. Going back to programming more now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25157 >so am I to disregard those posts? Yes, but some minor ones were mine where I was too lazy to post an image and delete afterwards. So you'll just have to guess

>>

>>25156 Off-topic only works for entire threads. It doesn't work for derailing already existing threads, but I guess that's when I start reporting stuff to you, which is kind of weird since you'd think that creating an entirely new off-topic thread would be more severe than derailing already existing threads. It would be neat to have a function to mark individual posts as off-topic, and then also have a function where a reader could toggle off-topic posts to be hidden or visible. I think that would solve a lot.

>>
Media deleted

>>25161 The problem with off topic replies, is that board moderators in the future will be able to "ban" someone into only making off topic threads for a period, to keep their boards organized from those that keep making off topic. But they can't punish someone's account, and they won't be able to make someone only be able to post off topic replies, that would be too extreme and pretty much a real ban on the person. So it seems the only way to deal with this is by global mods punishing people who spam threads with off topic content

>>
Image Thumbnail

Here is a sample of the code that I'm finally happy with. It looks extremely simple. The presetview supports custom CSS, either for each board or personal. Everything is running under a generic framework I've created (the framework itself is hidden because my controller and response extend it). The view parses optional data to a templating engine I've created that is also extremely simple to use, opposed to all templating engines I've seen that attempt to recreate coding itself within them. It has handled all cases for all enrive pages so far. Someone that knows CSS but is not a programmer could learn how to use it in 5 minutes. Nothing is "stringly typed" as you often see the PHP frameworks do out there, which I hate especially when their methods take associative array parameters for settings.

>>

>>25163 I wish I could understand anything of that, beyond what "function" means. I mean I can code in lots of languages - just not yours. Sorry.

>>

>>25165 it is pretty simple, when you request home/register you get that Register controller, it uses a factory to instantiate a view, it returns that view->render() as a Response object back to the framework, and the framework sends that back to the user with print(). What languages can you code with?

>>

>>25166 ASM (although not in any useful, current hardware environment), various Basics, HTML, CSS, Javascript, C++ (that isn't object oriented), Lua, and probably some other languages. ...but judging by the "php", I think that's Python. Don't know what a controller, a factory, or a framework is. "Instatiate" and "Class" rings a bell, but I've probably forgotten what it means, and it sound part of objects, which I just dismiss altogether as executives trying to meddle in things they don't understand, kind of like how HTML5 did.

>>

>>25167 Enrive is coded with PHP, PHP and Python are different things. >which I just dismiss altogether as executives trying to meddle in things they don't understand Working with objects is hell, but rewarding if you figure a way to do it properly, which in itself is a huge challenge.

>>

>>25168 Well, there already was a way to program things "properly", that wasn't based solely on explaining real-life fruit examples to people like Donald Trump. I remember watching a YouTube video that explained exactly how objection oriented coding was just this huge mess and a failure of an idea. ...but sure, technically, there's a "proper" way to code it, which isn't really saying much. Procedures is all I need.

>>

>>25169 Procedural vs OOP is a big fight, and nowadays we also have Procedural vs OOP vs Functional Programming, which has risen in popularity a lot compared to some 20 years ago and I guess is still procedural programming

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25170 >Procedural vs OOP is a big fight, and nowadays we also have Procedural vs OOP vs Functional Programming Makes me feel like pic related. :P

>>

>>25172 The code currently running the site is full blown spaghetti

>>

I mean whatever happened to Gosub? When I started off, there was this huge war of Goto programmers and Gosub programmers, where Gosub programmers were like "But it looks so much neater. All you have to do is type 'Return' and the program will automatically keep track of where you go. ...and then all you need to do with your Interactive Fiction game, is to shove it up your ass, and rewrite it from scratch, 'the proper way'." ...and so I did, but then Procedure calls came along, and they were like "But it looks so much neater. You won't need to keep track of your variables anymore.", and I was like "But what I LIKE my variables? What if I actually have all my variables lines up in neat little rows, and they do what I want all the time? What I need my variables from outside the procedure?" and they were like "Oh, that's okay. There's Globals. ...and Locals. ...and Statics. ...and Dynamics. ...which you can use to fight the system that we just imposed on you." and that's really the point where they should have broken out the silver bolt crossbow. That's setting up variable environments, depending on where you are in the code. That's a mess, if anything. I want to go back to Gosub, and just one variable type, that you can then build little subroutines for interpreting, like Jonathan Blow seems to be planning with his language (although I'm seeing security flaws with his language being able to do anything).

>>

>>25174 Especially when dealing with entities (distinct objects, such as a user, where each user is unique), I sometimes feel that getting rid of the object concept and making everything a procedure take takes function (username, something,something) would be easier to deal with. For starters, if each user is unique, what happens when someone instantiates two users with the same ID, who therefore same user, but as two distinct objects inside the code? If objects are modeled after real life, then it should be an impossibility to instantiate two different objects that are still the same thing. It´s a paradox. Then you have people developing really complex solutions such as entity managers to deal with those kinds of scenarios. I'm still unsure which direction I'll go with entities, I do want to model them as objects however.

>>

>>25175 Virtual object programming like that, is very seductive. It looks like cyberspace, and so you visualize all these colorful objects that are just self contained and work. ...but sooner or later you end up with the kind of scenarios that you describe, where your cyberworld program - with all those neat little rules that you've imposed on yourself - don't actually work the way you thought it would. ...and that's when the dream becomes a nightmare. You made me dream about you programming Enrive to have some sort of coordinate grid buttons, by the way. It was a strange concept.

>>

>>25176 yes, OOP often easily falls apart. But perhaps code that can be adapted and sustained for a long time requires it and it done well

>>

>>25177 We have documentation for that. (Rant incoming, by the way. I've had coffee.) ...and I'm not talking about spliced in "/** This is a mid-code comment. **/" but actual separate documents that list variables and routines, what they take, what they do, and what they output. Manuals, if not for other people, then for the future you who's forgotten everything. There's a way to keep track of your variables and routines without it having to affect the "scopes" of them. Instead of naming your variable "X", you can name it "Vertex.Shaderpass.Coord.X" and if that's still too concise to make sense to you, you can look it up in the manual you've written. That's IMO.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>25178 Well, I see a gain from OOP when you have situations like these: I generate a View object that you can call view->setCSS(css URls), view->renderStyle2015, view->renderStyle2019 (in case the website changes style but wants to let old users keep the previous one), the view can extend a parent class that enhances its functionality, giving me view->preset so I never have to manually set CSS and other configurations each time. This is something that would be complicated to achieve with procedural. And one of the biggest things I feel procedural can't do well, is when you have a long list of optional parameters to pass. For example, in the case of views again, you can do as an object view->with('key_username', 'moot'), and wherever in the view contents it says {{key_username}} the templating engine changes it to moot. Now you can also optionally pass an error message for invalid login, that submiting a post was invalid because of 10 different reasons, and so son. With pure procedural, you'd be forced to have something like render(username = NULL, errorFileTooLarge = NULL...) and so on listing all those optional parameters

>>

>>25180 gotta remember to fix so > only works at the beginning of a new line

>>

>>25180 I have no idea what you're talking about - sorry. Having a program branch depending on a player choice, or some other attribute, just sounds like a normal if branch to me. I should tell you that there's been years since I touched CSS, and maybe since then OOP has snuck in to become some kind of requirement that I'm not aware of. As for lots of parameters, that's what I've been saying makes Gosub the better choice, but global variables is the intended solution for that.

>>

>>25182 Basically, an object lets you set its state. For example, if we have an object orc, you can say orc->equip(sword), and you've changed its internal state. Or you can say orc->takedamage(15), and the internal coding so the orc will know how to apply that damage to itself. In the case of a view object, for example a board view, you can say boardView->setCSS(http:;//enrive.org/enrive.css), changing its internal state, and when you say boardView->render() it will render a view with that CSS file. With pure procedural, you'd have to do boardView->render(http:://enrive.org/enrive.css, parameter2,parameter3) and so on. In the case of the orc, I'm not even sure how you'd deal with that in a procedural manner. Do you have an orc = array( array()); where each array index represents the weapon it has, the health it would have and so on?

>>

>>25183 >Basically, an object lets you set its state. For example, if we have an object orc, you can say orc->equip(sword), and you've changed its internal state. You can set states with normal global subroutines too: equip(orc, sword), takedamage (orc, 15) >and the internal coding so the orc will know how to apply that damage to itself. Either "takedamageorc(15)" or "if param1 is orc, { ... }". >In the case of a view object, for example a board view, you can say boardView->setCSS(http:;//enrive.org/enrive.css), changing its internal state, and when you say boardView->render() it will render a view with that CSS file. ...or you could simply store the CSS setting in a global variable, and use an if branch in the render procedure, to render it based on that variable. >With pure procedural, you'd have to do boardView->render(http:://enrive.org/enrive.css, parameter2,parameter3) and so on. I have to take your word for it, but it really looks simple to me. >In the case of the orc, I'm not even sure how you'd deal with that in a procedural manner. Do you have an orc = array( array()); where each array index represents the weapon it has, the health it would have and so on? I've done lots of character sheet arrays before. As long as you map out what data is in which column, row, et cetera, in a separate manual, you're good. I like arrays. They're like little virtual spreadsheets. The orc will of course have limited character slots, but with objects, I don't think you can attach weapons indefinitely either, since that data has to go somewhere, to fill some form of variable.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25161 Just mark those posts as rule number 1 ya rulecuck It better yet, fuck off back to 4chan where ya belong...

>>

>>25153 Ok, I'm gonna hold ya to that xD

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25143 >report dismissed What kind of special snowflake would be triggered enough to report that post? It must be summer..

>>

>>25153 >deletes lizards that were suggestions for a new logo >dismisses reports of the same block of text in this thread: https://enrive.org/b/thread/232030 Gad, what are you doing?

>>

>>25188 The deleted lizards were even more nazi than the one he left up. It was just the usual inflammatory nazi spam. Nobody's stupid around here, so you can stop pretending to be an innocent idiot. The block of text, on the other hand, is written in peepeepoopoo - the national language of Uganda. It's not the most meaningful topic, but has some intellectual merit. https://invidio.us/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

>>

>>25185 I can't. I'm permabanned for trolling nazis, actually. Maybe you could talk to them about that - get them to unban me. :P

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25189 Noone asked you kike shill.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25190 Yet, you still didn't take the hint.

>>

>>25191 >Noone asked you kike shill. What sort of kike shill would I be, if I didn't stick my nose everywhere? >>25192 >Yet, you still didn't take the hint. But I did. I came here, to the jewish promised land. Given time, we're going to build a settlement here. I hope you don't mind.

>>

>>25188 the replies of that thread seem very consistent with the original poster's post

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25192 Speaking of "taking the hint", here's a former Hitler Jugend leader thinking you neo-nazis are idiots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhRC_yGM5ao

>>
Image Thumbnail

Whats the max upload size?

>>

>>25196 probably 10mb

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25197 Wrong. Are you actually autistic or are you just pretending?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Check em

>>
Image Thumbnail

DuBs

>>

I'm a bit confused over when to report: In my mind, posts like random "This is now a X thread." or "check em dubs" threads, violates rule #1, but as my only option is to report entire threads for violating rule #1, my option then becomes to just report posts. What am I expected to do here, with the two posts above?

>>
Post has broken Global rule #1

>>25201 You don't report people for violating rule #1, mods can flag a post as breaking it just as a reminder that poeple broke it, but there is no punishment for it. Reporting is just for spam or illegal content

>>

>>25202 Oh, so I CAN flag individual posts like that. That make things much easier. So dubs posts aren't considered spam? Okay. Good to know.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25203 neither is this fore check it

>>

>>25204 How old are you?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25201 How about you quit taking the bait every time, and relax a little. The more you act like a lil bitch, the more the userbase is gonna troll you. This isn't your chan, that isn't your board. It is a place for everyone to post whatever they want, as long as it's legal. Over moderation is what kills Chains.. also tits or gtfo, there is no way you're a man.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25204 >Throwback

>>

>>25206 Oh come on: There's no women on the internet. You should know that. I have a dick and all of that. Well, "had". I left my vibe with my ex and I don't care much for getting it back. Truth is I don't like 'em. I want something soft, but not too soft. It's hard to get right even with silicone. It's not a question of over-moderation, but under-moderation. As a board admin, I have a minimum set of responsibilities that I don't want to neglect. There's talks about "high standards" in the FAQ that has been confusing me. Also things like off-topic toggling not really working for posts, but Rule #1 toggling working, is just weird, when the buttons are right next to eachother. Is Gadmin even aware of that?

>>

>>25208 Off topic only works for the original post, you can't off topic single posts, only a thread

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>

>>25210 >linking to Jewtube.. Webm that shit nigger

>>

>>25211 Nobody gives a shit what you want whitoid

>>

I have been thinking about creating a group of pedos interested in conspiring against this anti-pedo society and fighting back the normies. I think that Pedo Liberation Front would be a good name for it. And on the top of this organization, there would be an inner-circle of the most radical members. Those would become planers and leaders behind the operations of PLF. So far I expect the inner circle having at least 3 radical members, so we could call it Pedo Triumvirate. Anyone interested in joining? If the guy who wrote this... https://enrive.org/global/thread/24889#25002 ...is still here. I think that you should become one of our leaders.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25213 I'm honored, but unfortunately this forum is full of trolls, so I'd likely be walking straight into a trap. However, there are some official proponents that would likely be willing to join and lead your cause. Hopefully you can still contact Amos Yee via amosyee@gmail.com (if he hasn't died from homelessness yet). I disagree with a lot of things he says, but nobody's perfect. I heard he also ran a Discord for a while, so he's probably connected as well.

>>

>>25214 > I'm honored, but unfortunately this forum is full of trolls, so I'd likely be walking straight into a trap. It can be done safely if we organize on an imageboard like this behind Tor. > Hopefully you can still contact Amos Yee via amosyee@gmail.com G-mail doesn't sound like a safe way to organize at all tbh.

>>

Our first operation shoud be attempt at doxxing that anti-pedo nazi guy (who is possibly also a mod on this website, which makes me not trust enrive either).

>>

>>25215 I don't use Tor. It's a good tool, but I find it to be too much hassle. If you already use Tor, how come you haven't already found likeminded people? I hear there's lots of sites and imageboards over there. It's true: Gmail isn't the safest way to communicate through, and neither is Discord. Amos Yee has come out as an official proponent, and so he doesn't need to hide from governments and Google. There's two way to have movements: You can either keep things clean, or be shady. You seem to want to keep things shady, while I want to keep things clean. I'm all for bringing facts and research to light, and working within my democratic rights to voice my political opinion. There are some corrupt governments who will still stalk you for political opinions, but at least in theory you should be okay, with your only worry being identified and stalked by neonazis. That's what sockpuppet accounts are for. If you want to keep things shady, then I'm not your guy. I'd just end up fucking up your "OpSec" one way or another.

>>

>>25216 I doubt you'd find anything more than a 12 year old kid. ...and then what? You want to stalk a little boy for being unsupervised on the internet?

>>

I'd also like to add that I feel enough shame over having to eat living beings every single day, to further cause harm to people. I'm trying to repent my very existence as a serial killer, and don't have time unruly kids posting memes for attention. My philosophy in life, is to be as constructive as I can, because I think there's enough destruction in the world. Instead of killing and eating the nazi spammer, it would be better to make him mature, imo.

>>

>>25217 > You can either keep things clean, or be shady. You seem to want to keep things shady Exactly. I think it is time to fight back by any means necessary. Our enemies don't hold back. Why should we? It's called reciprocity principle. > while I want to keep things clean. I'm all for bringing facts and research to light, and working within my democratic rights to voice my political opinion So you are one of those people who still believe in democracy? Good to know. You are not a good candidate for our leader after all. >>25218 I don't know how old he is, but I do know that he is a threat. Hence I declare him an enemy of our cause and therefore his life is not considered valuable by PLF. >>25219 That sounds pretty naive. People don't change.

>>

>>25220 >Exactly. I think it is time to fight back by any means necessary. Our enemies don't hold back. Why should we? It's called reciprocity principle. I call that war, and it's an abandonment of all civility. Only the biggest psychopaths win wars. ...and afterwards historians will look at it as "Yup. That sure happened." instead of "The pedos proved their place in society.". Personally, I'd like to fight and win clean, or not at all. Take the black occupation movements: Did sitting around on a lawn really prove that black people are civilized human beings? No. It just proved that they had asses to sit on, and the ability to coordinate. The unofficial debate whether they really earned that right to vote, is still up in the air today. I want to earn things. That's my approach, but your approach may be different. I'm not judging it. If that's the best way that you can do things, then that's your best effort. I don't think that you'll be successful in doxing him on THIS site, though. >So you are one of those people who still believe in democracy? Good to know. You are not a good candidate for our leader after all. I don't believe in democracy, but I do believe in the wielders of reason and truth being the ultimate victors. I want reality itself on my side - not violence. It's a philosophical-religious view that's complicated to explain.

>>

>I don't know how old he is, but I do know that he is a threat. How exactly is he a threat? I haven't seen him stalk anybody IRL. He's just posted a bunch of images in attempts to rile people up. I doubt he even believes in his own ideology. >That sounds pretty naive. People don't change. Kids can change a lot, especially if their convictions are hollow and baseless. ...but I'm not trying to tell you what to do. If you feel like toasting him over an open fire, then that's your way of doing things. My path is a different one.

>>

>>25221 > I call that war, and it's an abandonment of all civility. Wars are the only way truly change something. > and afterwards historians will look at it as "Yup. That sure happened." instead of "The pedos proved their place in society." I don't want to prove my place in society. I just want revenge. They have to pay for all those pedos they killed / imprisoned / bullied. > I don't think that you'll be successful in doxing him on THIS site, though. Well, I already know a little bit about him. He is a white American, almost certainly male, from a protestant family, probably typical southerners (republican rednecks), he has some problems with his legs and he spends a lot of his free time browsing imageboards. You know what these people are like, they aren't trying to hide that much, he probably has like ten posters of Hitler just in his room. > I do believe in the wielders of reason and truth being the ultimate victors. You may be a victor in your head, but you will never be a victor in reality. That's not how reality works. >>25222 > How exactly is he a threat? He is a nazi. All nazis are dangerous. Also it seems that he successfully infiltrated this board and convinced Gadmin to make him a mod. Who knows, maybe he can even see our IPs. > Kids can change a lot I don't think that he is literally a kid. He is probably just a manchild.

>>

>>25223 >Wars are the only way truly change something. You speak like a gamer now. There are lots of ways to make changes. ...but let's explore the ramifications of doxing and stalking a child over some posts. Do you think that it won't hit the news? ...and make pedos look bad? ...and justify even more persecutions in retaliation? We're only a tenth of the population. We'd lose an all-out war. >I don't want to prove my place in society. I just want revenge. They have to pay for all those pedos they killed / imprisoned / bullied. But I doubt that HE has killed or imprisoned anyone. If you want revenge, then there are way more public targets, with already known names and adresses, who have done much worse, and are stalking pedos on a daily basis. The reason the poster is posting these nazi images, is to make himself look like a mass-murderer when he's really not. He likely needs these images because he's ashamed of how harmless he really is. >You know what these people are like, they aren't trying to hide that much, he probably has like ten posters of Hitler just in his room. So are you going to peek into every bedroom window in his general area, to search it for Hitler posters? ...and want me to help? That search would be futile, and also extremely dangerous. To be continued.

>>

Theres a lot of same fagging going on here

>>

>You may be a victor in your head, but you will never be a victor in reality. That's not how reality works. We'd be living in a perpetual civil war of that wasn't ultimately true. Reason would be dead as a concept. >> How exactly is he a threat? >He is a nazi. All nazis are dangerous. Only to the degree that all pedos are dangerous. It takes something more than posting images and provoking people, to be truly dangerous. You'd risk ruining your own life over somebody entirely inconsequential. >Also it seems that he successfully infiltrated this board and convinced Gadmin to make him a mod. Who knows, maybe he can even see our IPs. Let's check: Gadmin? Can mods see our IPs? Also, why do you think he's a mod? >I don't think that he is literally a kid. He is probably just a manchild. Then you'd be going after a mentally handicapped person. Look, I think you're looking for excuses because he's succeeding in provoking you somehow, and in so doing you're playing right into his little game. I'd also like to make you aware that I just encountered a Man In The Middle attack just now, when trying to access Enrive about an hour ago. This may mean that a government agency is listening in on this conversation, likely because it involves suggestions of minor terrorist activities. I'd therefore advice against you even speaking of this any further. Learn the fruitful ways of a peaceful man if you can.

>>

>>25226 >We'd be living in a perpetual civil war of that wasn't ultimately true. >We'd be living in a perpetual civil war if that was ultimately true.

>>

>>25224 > you speak like a gamer now. There are lots of ways to make changes. Yeah, and you sound like those Jews who went willingly into gas chambers. > but let's explore the ramifications of doxing and stalking a child over some posts. Do you think that it won't hit the news? ...and make pedos look bad? ...and justify even more persecutions in retaliation? We're only a tenth of the population. We'd lose an all-out war. He is not a fucking kid. And I don't care what society thinks. I doubt that their view of us could be even worse than it is now, since it's already at its absolute lowest. > But I doubt that HE has killed or imprisoned anyone. But he would if he had the chance. > If you want revenge, then there are way more public targets, with already known names and adresses, who have done much worse, and are stalking pedos on a daily basis. Those will be next. > You'd risk ruining your own life over somebody entirely inconsequential. And I am willing to do it. > Also, why do you think he's a mod? He said so himself once. I'm watching this guy for months already, maybe years. I'm pretty sure that he is a mod on this board.

>>

> Then you'd be going after a mentally handicapped person. I have no problem with that. > I'd also like to make you aware that I just encountered a Man In The Middle attack just now, when trying to access Enrive about an hour ago. This may mean that a government agency is listening in on this conversation Can't wait for the cops. I have prepared few surprises for them. They are all going to die with me.

>>

>>25228 >Yeah, and you sound like those Jews who went willingly into gas chambers. You're not being pushed into a gas chamber, though. You have lots of options to do something constructive within a political movement. Gas chambers is what happens if you stop being constructive, because then they can just point and say "Look at how destructive they're being." and use that as a justification. >He is not a fucking kid. And I don't care what society thinks. I doubt that their view of us could be even worse than it is now, since it's already at its absolute lowest. I think stalking and harming children would make things even worse than it already is. ...and I just don't understand when all your ire comes from. Has he hurt you personally or something? >But he would if he had the chance. A lot of people would imprison other people if they had the chance. >> If you want revenge, then there are way more public targets, with already known names and adresses, who have done much worse, and are stalking pedos on a daily basis. >Those will be next. So first you'll harm a kid, and then you'll start going after public people. What strange priorities... He must have upset you a lot. What I'm starting to think, is that YOU're the nazi spammer, and since you couldn't upset me, the next best thing is to pretend to be me, and act all upset about yourself. ...because I've never seen you before, and suddenly here you are, in a sudden murderous rage. To be continued.

>>

>And I am willing to do it. No, I'm beginning to doubt this. This is just too cartoonishly irrational to be real. >I'm watching this guy for months already, maybe years. Jesus. Why? All he seems to be doing is obsess about jews from time to time. >I'm pretty sure that he is a mod on this board. Well, I doubt he can see people's IP anyway. I'm not even sure that Gadmin can. >Can't wait for the cops. I have prepared few surprises for them. >They are all going to die with me. Again, I doubt all of this. You're just LARPing around. Calm down.

>>

I'm intrigued by the spoiler tag, though. Let's see... <spoiler>Is this a spoiler?</spoiler> [spoiler]Is this a spoiler?[/spoiler]

>>

>>25232 Nope. So it was Gadmin all along then, since there are no user commands to do that.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25233 lurk moar Also nice 3's

>>

Testing, testing...

>>

>>25235 Ah, there we go - it was shortened to s. Are there any other styles I should know about? Let's see... [b]Jew Power[/b] [i]Jew Domination[/i] [u]Jewish Superiority[/u]

>>

>>25236 only [s] for now as I recall

>>

>>25230 > You have lots of options to do something constructive within a political movement. No you don't. That is an illusion. Nothing more but an illusion. > I think stalking and harming children would make things even worse than it already is. How many fucking times I have to say this? He is not a kid. He might be mentally on the same level as kids, but that is something nobody cares about. Too bad for him. > So first you'll harm this manchild, and then you'll start going after public people. What strange priorities... He must have upset you a lot. I think that if you start going after public officials first, then you won't have a chance to do anything later, since you will be either in prison or dead. > What I'm starting to think, is that YOU're the nazi spammer, and since you couldn't upset me, the next best thing is to pretend to be me, and act all upset about yourself. Nice conspiracy theory. What about... YOU are the nazi spammer and you're just pretending to be a pedo to lure pedos out of hiding? > because I've never seen you before You have seen me many times. And I have seen you many times too. I'm not completely sure, but I think that I've met you on different boards before as well, for example on Endchan's /pol/ about a year ago. But I guess that wasn't you. That guy didn't sound like a hippie to me.

>>

>>25231 > No, I'm beginning to doubt this. This is just too cartoonishly irrational to be real. And guess what, people behave irrationally in the real life all the time. > Why? I guess stalking imageboard people is sort of a hobby of mine. > Well, I doubt he can see people's IP anyway. I'm not even sure that Gadmin can. Of course he can. Do you think that lying fuck would really implement a hashing function? Come on, you can't be that naive. It's 2019, nobody with a brain would trust Gadmin anymore.

>>

>>25238 >No you don't. That is an illusion. Nothing more but an illusion. Whatever. If you're just going to assert things, then I can't argue with you. > I think stalking and harming children would make things even worse than it already is. How many fucking times I have to say this? He is not a kid. Whatever. Children or retards. >I think that if you start going after public officials first, then you won't have a chance to do anything later, since you will be either in prison or dead. Likewise if you go after random people first, but what I find fascinating here, is that you're so fascinated by him. He is literally a nobody. He has accomplished nothing. The question of whether even he's actually a nazi, is still up in the air. He's just one of a million trolls, looking to get people upset becuase he subconsciously wants a father to teach him right from wrong. Surely, since you've been on the internet for years, trolls are nothing new to you. >Nice conspiracy theory. What about... YOU are the nazi spammer and you're just pretending to be a pedo to lure pedos out of hiding? That would make less sense. >You have seen me many times. And I have seen you many times too. What I mean is that I haven't seen you on this site since I came back. Nobody's been acting like this at all.

>>

>And guess what, people behave irrationally in the real life all the time. Whatever. This "I can SO be irrational!" just goes to show that you're not. >I guess stalking imageboard people is sort of a hobby of mine. Well, I don't think you'll succeed in doing anything to the spammer in any case. You may have some details on him, but it's not enough to pinpoint him. Likely, if you think you do, you'll just end up just stalking a random person. >Of course he can. Do you think that lying fuck would really implement a hashing function? Come on, you can't be that naive. It's 2019, nobody with a brain would trust Gadmin anymore. Maybe this is just a site to draw out pedos - who knows? I so don't care about these random speculations. The only thing you'll ever be, is some mouse for the nazi spammer to play around with, assuming, of course, that you aren't just the nazi spammer LARPing right now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

all this jew-nazi , Zionist conspiracy, tin-foil-hat bullshit ... ...its like really... ...old and boring. find ....a new Schick , ill pay you a handful of shekels if you do , and ill wash your yah'mika on Passover day

>>
Image Thumbnail

'gosub-return' ...i haven't thought about that since 1986... cool.

>>

>>25240 > What I mean is that I haven't seen you on this site since I came back. Nobody's been acting like this at all. I rarely express my opinions. People like you are one of many reasons for that. Tell me: How was your rationality ever of any use to all those pedos that were killed / beaten / tortured by normies. It wasn't at all. And you know that. The time for rationality is over.

>>

>>25244 >Tell me: How was your rationality ever of any use to all those pedos that were killed / beaten / tortured by normies. In a board sense, rationality is preventative. These savage things only happened because there's a lack of rationality in the world. Society is ignoring research in favour of hysteria and bigotry. You need to stand for something good, in order for society to accept you. This means that at least somebody, has to maintain that good. Think of it in terms of farmers and soldiers: If everybody goes to war, there will be nothing left to fight for. You may win some battles through savagery, but you'll never win the war, especially not when you're up against the ignorance of the vast masses, on a subject that only very intellignt people will understand. You're outnumbered, and escalating the situation into violence, will in the long run lead to much, much more savage treatments of sexual deviants, like sterilization, public lists, and mob killings. ...but I understand if that's a frustation that you can't bare - that's human nature. I am unable to turn you into a genius and teach you the virtues and practices of a pacifist.

>>

>>25245 > sterilization, public lists, and mob killings All of those things already happen. America has public pedo list. Poland has a public pedo list now too. In my country we have the " "voluntary" " pedo sterilization program. It works in a simple way: The judge sentences you to a ridiculously long sentence, but he gives you an option to shorter the length of the sentence by agreeing to sterilization. Killing mobs happen everywhere in the world all the time. If you never heard of a pedo-killing mob incident in your country, then you probably live in Finland.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>These last two threads Master yourselfs.

>>

>>25246 >All of those things already happen. Yes, but not on the world-wide WWII scale that they could be happening. ...but the jews recovered, and we have much to learn from them: https://enrive.org/newchums/thread/1540#1551 They did so by being constructive: By building up their culture and focusing on pacifistic success and protecting themselves as best they can. That's how you do it. Not to compare them to cockroaches, but that's the same reason why cockroaches will survive the apocalypse: Not because they have poison stingers, but because they just hide away and breed. That's how you overcome: By stayng away from showdowns and retaliation. Nobody likes a violent person.

>>

>>25248 >Yes, but not on the world-wide WWII scale that they could be happening. >...but the jews recovered, and we have much to learn from them: Link related: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1003090/Through_the_Darkest_of_Times/

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>25250 Fun fact: I was the one who got Gab to start banning pedos for "being demonic". Maybe it was my daily #ChristianLies hashtag that got on his nerves. Ask me anything.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25251 >ask me anything >>>/reddit/

>>

>>25252 Why be like this? Can't post AMA:s, can't post long posts, basically if it's not a get, a meme, or some other random garbage, "it belongs on Reddit". Do you work for Reddit or something? What is your glorious idea for a non-Reddit site like this one? Let's hear it, you sack of shit. I'm done "lurking moar".

>>

>>25248 > Jews > focusing on pacifistic success T O P - K E K

>>

>>25251 Does gab really ban pedo talk? Weren't they about freezepeach?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25255 Nope. I was banned around four times, simply for being me. Ask Torba about Delusional Hobo and his eyes will suddenly darken and his hands will clench in saltiness. If you think I'm a pain in the ass in Enrive, oh boy, you ain't seen nothing. Gab was never really about free speech. Torba is a christian nazi who wanted to make a pro-nazi site, but wanted to hide his true intentions under free speech. It's a common tactic of nazis to use the free speech of a democracy against itself. You'll never hear Torba call nazis demonic, and he'll gladly dispose of evidence of nazi hate speech when the cops are called. Gab is a fraud from start to finish.

>>

>>25254 Instead of going "top-kek", do you have any actual arguments to bring to the table? I know that intelligence can be hard, but this is Enrive - at least try.

>>
Image Thumbnail

For the record, you could call me a demon worshipper and even demon possessed. I have no problems with that. In anchient times gods and demons were the same. You could also call me an atheist. Is "theo-fluid" a word? However, if Gab was really about free speech, they would have allowed demon worship of all kinds as well. Torba is just the worst person to run a so called "freedom of speech site".

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25257 He was just trolling ya son. Come to think of no one here takes you seriously m8 Top Kek

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25258 >I'm a insufferable brainlet Here's an idea, look up how to bypass that 4chan ban

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25253

>>

>>25260 >He was just trolling ya son. It's not trolling if it's the only discourse he can muster. >Here's an idea, look up how to bypass that 4chan ban I'm not going to go back to a site run by nazi faggots. Enrive is the board of choice. Why don't YOU go back there instead? I think you'll find opinions that "are less shitty" over there. You seem to be one of those "hip Pepe frogs" - you'll fit in just fine.

>>

>>25262 >Hanging on Enrive because you think you're likable and get along well with people.

>>

>1) Golden Rule: When discussing anything, use arguments to explain your position. Saying an opinion is right/wrong or that something is good/bad without justification is frowned upon. This rule exists to inspire a culture where users expect arguments from posters, to prevent viral marketeers/shills and also to prevent people from making accusations of them. >2) Featured boards must maintain a degree of elitism for On Topic threads that is enforced by their administrators. Featured boards must contain quality content that requires intelligence and maturity to be understood and appreciated. >3) You must be at least 30 years old to post on ccluster. Fuck it. I'm reporting this thread for violating Rule #1.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25265 This post has violated rule #1 for not providing arguments to explain why the thread violated rule #1

>>

>>25266 So you consider "top-kek", "Nobody likes you." and "Go to site X." to be even remotely arguments? I guess the FAQ is just for show then.

>>

>>25267 Rule #2 applies to the OP post only, not to the replies. That should be better specified Rule #3 is more of a joke to point out we all act maturely here, because you can't really know for sure whether someone is 30 or not to enforce that rule, unless I bring back google captcha

>>

That explains Rule #2 and #3, but they're still in clear violation of Rule #1: They used no arguments, the just said that my opinion was wrong and bad, and used no justification. You're supposed to frown at this, Gadmin. Either frown harder or revise the rules.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25269 Well you mentioned you are reporting this thread, a thread refers to OP and all the replies, so more specifically the OP post in most contexts. Link the posts where people pass judgement without arguments and I will flag them for your happiness. Just remember flagging does absolutely nothing but display the "post broken rule #1" message. People are only banned/punished for illegal content or spam

>>

>>25270 >Link the posts where people pass judgement without arguments and I will flag them for your happiness. I already flagged them - three of them, next to eachother. They now all have little blue triangles next to them, so they're still easy to find. Yes, I know it won't ban them. I'm pretty much just doing this for my own amusement, and on the off-chance that they will take a look at themselves and go "Oh, maybe I should straighten up and be less of a degenerate.".

>>

>>25271 There, I flagged their posts and they will have to contemplate on their shame and errors now. Though reporting should only be used for illegal content and spam, not for rule #1 (rule #1 is something a board admin takes care of, while reporting is something global admins take care of). I really have to make the rules more clear, and also put something directly on the report button explaining what can be reported. Things should start looking not under development anymore soon

>>

>>25272 >I really have to make the rules more clear, and also put something directly on the report button explaining what can be reported. Yes, please do. Whatever the rules may be, I'll try to abide by them, but it's hard to memorize all of these cases. >Things should start looking not under development anymore soon Looking forward to it. =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25273 >I'll try to abide by them Bullshit. You will cry a river every time someone hurts your feelings. I'm surprised you haven't suck started a shotgun yet tbh.. Don't forget to delete your browser history before you an hero chum

>>

>>25274 >In my imagination you're this fantasy character that I made up. His name is Greg and he lives in a house. Good to know.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25263 >a site run by nazi faggots Yet you continue to post on a site run by nazi faggots.. Look around chum..

>>
Image Thumbnail

If this post gets dubs This is now a Gay Nazi thread

>>

>>25276 Lol - you don't run shit around here.

>>

>>25257 Sorry man, but it's really funny that you call Jews pacifist when Israel is in a perpetual state of war since its inception and every year they commit countless war crimes in order to preserve their state. If Israelis are pacifist to you, then I guess you should consider Hitler a pacifist too, since he was just trying top preserve the existence of Germany.

>>
Image Thumbnail

TLC makes up %88 of this site. the nazi-fag(s) make up %8; the other %4 are general fags Sadie is very up set with you fagots, ....she is very up set

>>

>>25279 >>>/pol/7396

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25280 Only you can post moar. - Posty The Bear

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25280 >TLC makes up 88% of the site >88 Sieg Heil m8

>>

>>25283 If I just spam the number 8 for a page, will you die from heiling exhaustion, you tool?

>>

Gadmin, you said earlier that if somebody reports TLC spam, you will remove those posts, despite them not being illegal. Is that because it's spam? What exactly do you do about spam? I am of course referring to the nazi spammer, who wants to rants about jews no matter what, in every thread. Can I report his posts for being spam, after I've redirected him to /pol/ and he's refused to continue his rants over there?

>>
Media deleted

>>25285 >Is that because it's spam? Yes, though honestly I still have a hard time understanding if it is spam or not. Whenever rsomeone reports multiple exact links posted within that board, I tend to delete all but one. >Can I report his posts for being spam If someone keeps posting repeated content that hasn't anything to do with the OP post or to a reply that had some relationship to the OP post, I'd say report it. These things are hard to gauge objectively, and we don't want to curb natural discussion and let users have room for some indirect conversations too, but if one or more people are derailing a thread with many posts that have nothing to do with the OP post, report it. The alternative, would be to be like reddit, where if you reply to someone's post your reply appears under that post

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25284 Prob so. Please don't do this.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>25286 >The alternative, would be to be like reddit Muh sides. Take a hint kike shill, even Gad is tired of your shit

>>

>>25285 >>25286 Thread in question: https://enrive.org/pain/thread/123 How about an admin abusing the rule #1 button? I personally dont care what the kike shill does with that button, yet I'm curious where you Gad, will draw the line on actual discussion threads. On one hand it's not a featured board, or anything more then trolling, yet where do you draw the line on mods on a power trip?

>>

>How about an admin abusing the rule #1 button? Well, that's actually a fairly good question (even though I went over my Rule #1 markings and found that only the first marked post could be contended): Am I, hypothetically, able to manage my own inofficial board in a poor/abusive manner, without repercussions, as long as it doesn't involve misreporting things to you? It is - for example - a hassle to go back and report older posts for spam, but if it's required of me, then I'll do it.

>>

>Take a hint kike shill, even Gad is tired of your shit I actually took it as the opposite: That it's a valid alternative. I happen to think that discussion trees like that, are pretty neat, since folded they take up much less screen space. ...and they can also branch into subdiscussions without these stumbling over eachother. However, a con would be that such a major change would probably make the board unrecognizable as an image board, and so I didn't really pick a side.

>>

Also, spammer: I'm impressed by the tenacity of your trolling. I recall that you called my /pain/ forum "my containment board" when I created it, but once you got butthurt enough, you couldn't resist the temptation to post there too, I guess because that's where all the quality posts were being made. Just keep in mind that you're only doing this to yourself, spammer. You have nobody to blame for your saltiness, but yourself.

>>

The anti-pedo nazi guy is known as Poke / Claura. He infiltrated pretty much all the pedo communities on the clearnet. Do not trust him.

>>

>>25294 That sure is a lot of credit you're giving his autism. Searching for these names only gives me hits on a TOR forum named Lolifox. I'd imagine that he's not the only nazi-troll degenerate on the internet.

>>
Media deleted

>>25290 >How about an admin abusing the rule #1 button? If it is on an official board I'd replace any moderators that are awful, including the owner if needed. But if not an official board, people are free to do what they want, and if they want to mess with rule #1 its their choice. If their board is bad people will use other ones.

Update 5