Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

With spam contained for now, I will continue developing the new version of the site. Other than improving the looks in some needed pages that have no style at all, most of the changes will be internals only - the code must be professional and clean before I can continue making new features, and I am only arriving at that point now, even after all those years. Mostly because the original masterchan is where I started learning how to code websites and proper coding in general, so it took me some years to become proficient at it.I expect to have finished this internal part and moved on to new features within this year already. Also, I'll probably rebrand us again. I wanted to move away from the "chan" ending, but I still haven't thought of the perfect name for our site. And once I do all of that above, I will also re-enable outlander posting

>>
Image Thumbnail

Boxxy approves.

>>

i have confused boxxy with 'shoe on head' for years now

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24738 They do look alike.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24738 Best of both worlds. Boxxy with a shoe on her head =P

>>

>>24741 aren't you too old to be obsessing with internet celebrities? You should have outgrown out of that phase when you were 6 or 7

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24742 >>>/salt/

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24738 >>24740 they are the same person....

>>

>>24746 Lurk moar

>>
Image Thumbnail

please mr gadmin sir, about this re birth, is EVERYTHING gonna be wiped out like before ? (ignore pic)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24748 Yes. We are going to start fresh, and all boards are going to be deleted. i will make a new global thread when I set everyone's post count to zero. You will have to ability to make your own board again, but must post on /newchums/ for 2 days, and make 25 posts before you can start making new threads on your board. This is the only way to keep spammers from gaining access to other boards like they have done in the past.

>>
Media deleted

>>24748 I'm not wiping anything >>24750 good ruse

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24750 Thanks Gad. >>24751 Whatever fake Gad.

Update 5