Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

This is MasterChan's last year. At some point in 2017 (probably during Februrary), it will be rebranded into something new. RIP MasterChan, you were pretty cool

>>

is all my shigt gonna get wipped AGAIN ?

>>

>you were pretty cool HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>
Media deleted

>>18068 Nothing is getting wiped, with the exception probably of the old threads that lost all their images

>>
Image Thumbnail

Spam filter when?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>18066 You gonna call it MainstreamChan now we have dayli spam and 4cuck visitor ? On a more serious note I still don't get why you want to rebrand it, does the master race thingy was just a joke for you or you just gave up ? What will be the new philosophy of the chan ? You still planning to keep the free speech ?

>>

>>18073 the rebrand is purely to remove the "chan" from the name

>>

>>18074 Still don't get why since we are a chan. Is it the same reason that when you (assuming you're gad) said you wanted a more unique identity and don't copy all the other board that keep the "chan" in their name ?

>>

Rebranded as what?

>>

>>18077 MasterSpam

>>

I trust you Godmin Im excited and will look forward to anything you have in mind I have a quick question though >When we re-brand will the new site take anonymity into account or are you thinking of replacing AnonIds in the future to a more LOGIN type system aka Facebook or Twitter? Because AnonIDs are a pretty MasterChan-like experience and helped us a lot but it is a "chan" type experience. Since we are going away from that Im a bit worried in terms of that. On one hand it would help with spam On the other I wouldnt like to sign up with my personal info like I had to, to get a YouTube account long ago

>>

And in going with that I would like to congratulate you on another year successfully gone I hope you are in good spirits I hope your health and vitality is in good standing and increasing I hope you have special someones to enjoy this day with I hope your creative and intelligent mind thinks of many things to implement for us But most of all I hope that you know that all the users on this site appreciate your hard work and dedication and open-ness in talking with us all and giving/getting feedback Many of us truly do not have (or enjoy) anywhere else to go and this feels like a home to many of us and the culture is unlike anywhere else and it puts us at ease when we know we are in good hands I just woke up. Will eat dinner then start lurkong home page and reporting spam as always

>>

Hey, fuck yourself. Sincerely, chums 1-10 Long live spam chan!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>18081

>>

>>18081 It's MasterSpamChan

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>18066 fagmin killed it by letting normies block images and bitch n moan about was acceptable and what wasn't. just like liberals they fuck everything up with there vanilla take on life.

>>
Media deleted

>>18066 by trying to become 4chan and every other chan master lost its edge. we where the outcast of chans, then the deleting of threads and images that in my opinion was legal.it became bland and shity so most of us left and facebook and 4chan posts took over. it takes balls to be cutting edge most dont have it. look at the sandra page it was nuked one of the best threads on the net having to with sandra wiped..the police where complaining blah blah. well now the site is shit.

>>

>>18086 >>18087 It's not the normies fault, they're not the ones who force Gad to take down pictures and stuff. They can bitch and moan all they want as they always did and will always do When LEA says to delete stuff, Gad has to delete stuff or else the whole site will get shutdown. We're not trying to become 4chan as with 4chan, 90% of the posts would get deleted and users would get banned 90% of the time for shit and giggles.

>>

Gadmin victor!

>>

>>18082 Can never get enough of these..

>>

>>18082 Can never get enough of these..

>>

>>18091 >>18092 Little girls with big foreheads?

>>

It would be nice if somebody posted the passwords for some of these...

>>

>>18080 speak for yourself & stop sucking dicks

>>

>>18098 ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHOSE DICK I SUCK IF I WANT TO SUCK GODMINS DICK THEN ILL SUCK GODMINS DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT OUTLANDER YOU HAVE NO INPUT OR SAY SO HERE SO GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO POST ON 4CHAN YOU UNEDUCATED SWINE FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR WIFE FUCK YOUR KIDS AND FUCK WHATEVER INTERNET COMPANY THAT PROVIDES YOU SERICE BECAUSE YOU SHOULD JUST DIE

>>

>>18086 this

>>

>>18087 that

>>

>>18098 you stupid fuck

>>

>>18099 oh, an edgy dick sucker ...

>>

>>18102 another edgy ass sucker

>>

>>18103 oh, a beta faggot Shitlander that doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about Seems Ive met you before. Your kind Always come and go. Never stay You know why? BECAUSE YOU DONT BELONG HERE

>>

>>18104 Id shoot you where you stand

>>

>>18106 hey admin, this is the kind of people you got here

>>

>>18107 lol crying to admin like the beta Shitlander we all knew you were haha Go cry now to tumblr you beta bitch

>>

>>18105 >>18108 blah, blah blah

>>

ITT: Spam, idiots, shitlanders, more spam, spam again, still spam, idiots getting baited by spam, shitlanders getting baited by spam, idiots complaining at shitlanders, spam, more idiots, more spam, even more spam, still more spam, more still spam spam.

>>

>>18071 Never :(

>>

>>18066 I have some new name suggestions. chumchan freechan librechan2 tinchan marachan hatchan greenchan librehub

>>

>>18120 librehub is not a bad name, but perhaps too FOSS hipster tier

>>

>>18093 Little girls flippin it. It's my response to Chris Hansen memes

>>
Media deleted

>>18076 It is mostly for a more unique identity yes, and so the website looks more mature. >>18079 Full anonymity for posting will always remain a thing. No real free speech without anonymity >>18080 everything is fine

>>

>>18127 Will you actually enforce posting rules again so that threads don't look like this one all over the site?

>>

>>18086 She's got such a hot little body. I'd like to spank her.

>>

>>18120 what ever happen to librechan

>>

>>18131 >Shitlander Feds forced Potion to shut it down.

Update 5