Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Suggestions - /gg/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

link in top left takes you to enrive.org/home/explore and not just enrive.org, not sure if intended. when you use ccluster.com the web link doesn't redirect to enrive.org and there is also no adverts. This may be why your ad revenue is so low.

>>

update: the ads are working it was a fault on my part, and the website does redirect for specific boards jsut not for the homepage and latest content page

>>

>>7570 >link in top left takes you to enrive.org/home/explore and not just enrive.org I changed, I figured people never really need to go to the frontpage, but the exploration one I assume most of us do it all the time.

>>

>>7572 it is not changed, and why would you think that? the latests content page still does not have links to boards on it so if I'm browsing the latest content and see nothing of interest I can't just go click on a board I have to either click on a random post, click back, or manually type in board name.