/gg/ - It's okay if you want to censor posts - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Suggestions - /gg/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

It's okay if you want to censor posts Gadmin - it's your site - but at least be open about it in the official rules. I'm especially thinking about the fairly innocent post regarding ISIS, Satanism, and plain just being edgy, which wasn't even remotely illegal. If you don't want that, then state/clarify that in the rules. I'd say that we've both learned something from my stress test.

>>

>>7500 When someone reports a post the post is automatically hidden until it is moderated

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7501 Gadmin, you forgot to add the Report Verified marks for these now reinstated posts, so that what you're saying now, would sound even remotely credible. Nobody reported these posts. You just removed them because you fell for a another troll posing as an authority, and paniced.

>>

Also, since you complied with the takedown requests from the other troll, this brings up the issue that random users can just pose as authorities whenever they want, and have you dance for them. All they need to do is post as Outlander on the site. You don't seem to verify their IPs, you don't have an official way for authorities to contact you - I can just claim to be the head of Gestapo, and you'll remove whatever posts I claim to be illegal: "Remove this donut! It displeases Uganda!"

>>
Image Thumbnail

Pic related is whom you complied with, Gadmin. That's how see-through that identification was. Furthermore, "The Internet Watch Foundation is a registered charity based in Cambridgeshire, England", so you're complying with CHARITIES now, who has only legal jurisdiction in Britain, if you can even call it a jurisdiction at all! These guys are just moralfaggot bullies! ...and so since "innocent until proven guilty" still applies, I can in turn bully these bullies all over the internet, because they're too CORRUPT and TOOTHLESS to even DARE bring anything I do to them up in a court of law, because then they have to answer for things like seeding those Mary Beth pictures THEMSELVES. I would DESTROY them! ...and that's why I'm innocent.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7502 When someone makes a bunch of false reports, rather than verify each individually, I simply check dismiss all user reports. This makes all reported threads go back to unreported status, so if there was something that actually needed deletion in one of his reports, someone else can then report it again. If dismissing all reports caused the "verified" icon to appear, it would be untrue since I did not actually verify them. Please contain your rage and accusations before you actually listen to the other's person side of the story

>>

>>7506 I'm sorry. I had no idea.