Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

>Your anonymous ID must have been active for at least 2 days and have at least 25 posts before you can post on general boards. New users must first post at /newchums/. Please click here to be redirected to the new users board. https://ccluster.com/newchums Ya might want to update that to enrive.org from ccluster.com

>>

>>7459 my bad for posting marky nudes thought she was 19 in those pics anyhow, AnonymousID/Benefits is showing >You have 250 posts and 452 active days Why can't I post with that account?

>>

>>7460 yet i can still report spam with that account I'm assuming my active days have a 2 day punishment..

>>

Took me a while to figure that one out fucker. I finally went to newchums and filled in the captcha >Your anonymous ID has been banned until: 2018-07-15 19:48:30. Until then, your post count will effectivelly be treated as having no more than 1 posts. Additionally, Your anonymous ID actual post count was penalized by: 10%. >Reasons for this may be: posting illegal images, malicious doxing, disruptive spamming, reporting posts where it was clear no illegal content/spam existed. >effectivelly Did you mean effectively? Pleb

>>

>>7459 This stuff should be on the front page. The front page STILL doesnt have a direct link to the rules and FAQ

>>

>>7467 This is on purpose, if you can't bother to lurk for 5 minutes and figure this shit out, you don't need to be posting here.

>>

>>7468 disagree

Update 5