Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Suggestions - /gg/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Hey Gad! Quick question, is there a motive why you left all those dead custom boards active? Wouldn't be better to wipe them? I just don't understand the motive behind your decision. Pic unrelated

>>

>>6146 Why delete them? If/when the site picks up again, we can pick up where we left off. It's not like it's taking up any valuable space/resources. There's literally no reason to delete anything that isn't CP/spam. tl;dr: KYS

>>

>>6146 Don't quit your day job chum. Those facial features are a mile off..

>>

To the other chum reporting: damn! You're fast!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6153 >KYS After you chum.

>>

>>6157 That chum is salty because his spam was deleted. Let him whine

>>

>>6159 What are your theories about the spammer?I'm thinking he might be quite literally autistic.

>>

>>6168 There are (at least) two spammers, a Mexican one who takes it as a job, if you pay attention to the spam some are in Spanish, it's the guy that pastes text at certain hours, it can be very persistent. There's the one that posts CP when he can, that one is the one that flooded seriously the chan, and yeah, I;m agree, he's autistic or he has some sort or mental discapacity. What are your theories?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6169 >There are (at least) two spammers, a Mexican one who takes it as a job, if you pay attention to the spam some are in Spanish I've never seen any non-English spam, but are you sure it isn't just one person with multiple bots? Also, while there's nothing you can report this user on, I'm pretty sure this is the spammer getting another account ready because if you check the posts they're replying to they either make no sense or are old. >pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6170

>>

>>6171 Ok the one replying with one word is one spammer, the one that spams the adult board is the Mexican one, how do i know? I talked with him in spanish, he just told me and I believe him, his Spanish is Mexican indeed, even his protests yesterday included Mexican localism (those posts are gone, however, they went boom with his spam).

>>

What puzzles me is why he spams always the same shitty boards. I guess he's too lazy to change whatever script he's using, which relates with my original question, why do we have those dead boards still active?

>>

>>6173 Aaaand now he changed to another board... Hola amigo, espero que no hagas mas spam

>>

>>6173 >What puzzles me is why he spams always the same shitty boards. He also hits any new boards where threads are left unlocked. That's why I've locked the OP post on some of my more recently created boards.

>>

>>6177 I've only locked the threads i don't want people to mess with, but since it's enough to report 1 spam to get them all deleted i didn't bother to tight the board beyond those two threads.

>>

>>6170 >>6169 my theory is that the spammer is either one incredibly damaged person or its multiple people who are communicating off site. im leaning towards the second, but there is no proof of this obviously, it just makes more sense. also notice that the spam works in shifts, one wave comes and then another will follow. this doesn't prove it, but it fits with my theory that there's some coordination going on.

>>

>>6179 I don't think its a coordinated effort more like a person and some bots which are totally unrelated. My supporting evidence is the spam itself, some are links to image hosting sites that pays per click, (it's the spam with 2 lines, ones of which is a shortened URL) and the other is a forum of sorts, the dreams VIP or something, (the Mexican guy spams that one). Thirdly, you have the cp sperg, I'm agree with you on that one, it's a disturbed person.

>>

>>6169 >mental discapacity >>6181 >disturbed person this is very funny, the psychopaths calling others lunatics

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6187 >random insults >unrelated post It seems you don't have enough attention, right sweetheart? Hmm?

>>

As i said before, emails will make spam harder

>>

It's cops duh, y'all posted too much cp, now they are watching building cases against creepers. This whole shit is a honeypot... why do you think everyone else left?

>>

>>6190 >why do you think everyone else left? Because 99% were pedos that only came here for the CP? I remember Gad complaining about having a ridiculous amount of lurkers but almost no posters. I don't believe that changed too much.

>>

>>6189 I don't think so, you can use some anti spam email service for spamming, it wouldn't affect the light spam at all. Heavy spam or cp has been almost completely eliminated, my guess is the spam will go away as soon as it stops to be profitable, given the small activity and heavy moderation we have now that won't take long IMO.

>>

>>6190 >>6191 Also the mass ammounts of spam made the non-pedos leave

>>

>>6194 True, if anything that's the most damaging part of the spam here, and that's why I don't want it here.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6194 >Pedos btfo T. Anti pedo

>>
Image Thumbnail

The great spam war.

>>

>>6198 War? I wouldn't go so far, chum, it's more like a slight annoyance, spam isn't as consequential here.

>>

>>6188 sorry little queer, I'm not gay

>>

>>6191 the idiot again on the run, cp never was posted here, just child modeling

>>

>>6192 in other words, a dead chan

>>

>>6199 yeh, that's why you are making so much effort to eliminate it

>>

>>6209 You're still here, however. Go ahead, make your excuses, I'll pretend I'm listening.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6208 >cp never was posted here I guess you've never been around for the Bare-IP challenge? Most of the pedos came here for the links to other pedo sites, the ls-model tier shit and loligrips/dumpstertruck cheesy pizza drops.

>>

>>6214 Dont waste your breath, that pedo is in denial.

>>

>>6214 nah, that's bullshit, they did that on sites like queen chan and the like, not here, not on clearweb

>>

>>6211 definition of a dead chan, 50% nasty sickos posting gore or tinylotus creepy shit, the other 50% gay kiddies trying to arrange dates to get fucked in the ass, 10, 12 all in all ? not very amusing

>>

>>6215 little queer in denial ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6217

>>

>>6218 >Takes an hour for the lamest comeback of the year It's ok, pedo, I won't judge you, I just deeply pity you, but you may get better in jail being Jerome and Lamar's bitch. Or not, I can't care less.

>>

>>6220 who says I'm a pedo ? I can tell you are full of hatred, well disguised but hatred

>>

>>6221 Whatever you say, pedo.

>>

>>6222 ok, little queer

>>

>>6224 yes

>>

>>6216 There was plenty of links to images sites, lots of ppl sharing stuff on kik groups and posting the links to those groups here, the dreams vip spammer was around back then as well and was more explicit.

>>

>>6232 Two days ago I deleted half dozen of real CP (on spam, of course) from this site. I'm not sure in which >>6208 alternative reality lives but CP (albeit scarce now) is a problem here.

>>

>>6216 Queenchan was on the clearnet too you dumb pedo.

>>

>>6235 I wouldn't waste your breath on the pedo if I were you, except if you want to bite him into rage as I've been. He's at his wit limit, see >>6218 >>6221 and >>6224 He's name calling at this point, he lost long ago.

>>

>>6235 we all know that stupid fuck

>>

>>6232 what image sites ?, there's nothing on clearweb apart from spam sites. So, posting a kik group is posting cp ... right ... real pedos never go to kik, face, insta or whatever groups, and never click on links to spam sites

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6237 I know as a fact that there are at least three regular guys going all the time on a rampage through /global/ and /gg/ : the idiot, the sicko, and the queer, which one of them are you ? just curious. The real truth is that all of you live in a world of fantasy, well then ... welcome to the real world

>>

>>6233 I was talking masterchan here, before admin went coward

>>

>>6238 I wasn't talking to you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6240

>>

>I know as a fact that there are at least three regular guys >as a fact Salty pedo knows so little it's not even amusing, just sad.

>>

>>6244 >>6247 >>6237 >he lost long ago regular guy talking to a bunch of bigoted fanatics probably of jewish background .. mm .. maybe .. a normie chan going almost dead ... or maybe not

>>

>>6247 what is sad is that you are so bigoted and uneducated, what a waste

>>

kids, everything is fun and games but you two are sad. >>6247 this guy don't know when to stop >>6250 is taking all the baits without exception Gadette didn't answered yet, can you stop sperging until gad answers, she will ignore this thread with reason and I think the question is actually important.

>>

>>6252 Gad is pretty much ignoring the whole site already, and it's been many months. If Gad was active and caring about this site, there would have been a response already.

>>

>>6254 You may be right, on the other hand he may be busy generating money to keep this alive. I'll try to be optimistic and believe the second explanation.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6255 >on the other hand he may be busy generating money to keep this alive The life of a prostitute is a busy one indeed.

>>

>>6252 This is what happens when we attract underage users from 4skin so it shouldn't be a surprise to you.

>>

>>6257 I wasn't aware 4chan users came here at all, I had the impression the edgiest kids went to 8chan to show how in the know they were.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6146 >>6146 fagmin talked shit about sandra and took all her pics down, mchan went to shit with all the rules and 4nigs who flooded this place

>>

>>6262 Are you talking to me? What?

>>

>>6263 >>6263 >>6257 nope talking to the thread in general

>>

>>6264 Ok chum, no problem.

>>

>>6262 It wasen't Gad's choice, the cops forced him to take down all the underaged modeling she did

>>

>>6262 >mchan went to shit with all the rules I know you miss all the pedoshit salty pedochum but that's all that got banned. Masterchan was already down the shitter by then. I've mentioned this many times but a server crash last March was the last straw for most of our regulars here. We went from like 30-50 average posters to around 5-10. Now it's probably closer to 5 if you exclude the spammer(s). >>6266 Well technically gadette did have a choice. Either take down or shut down. And clearly we know which outcome was chosen.

>>

>>6262 Yeah, "I want to see nekkid childs cuz muh freedom of speech" There was a chan that did exactly that, it left every and any picture in the name of freedom. I think it was called librechan, how long it lasted? A year? May be less... But pedos instead of having the balls to do their own chan they want to ruin this one for the second time

>>

>>6266 >>6282 idiots again on the run, cops forced him to take down posted cp, not child modeling

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6289 Yesterday I deleted about 15 real cp pictures from here. You really need to shut up, you're embarrassing yourself.

>>

>>6290 by the time LEA problem happened, spam nearly didn't exist, and don't forget to take your medication

>>

>>6291 Go to librechan, pedo.

>>

>>6292 shut up, bigot

>>

>>6293 You know, we're talking of two different things, still i dont undsefrstand why you're insisting in the fantasy there were no CP here, there was and every 2 or 3 days is CP. Didn't you learn to use the dark web? Go ahead and fire up a couple tutorials, may be you will stop your whining.

>>

>>6294 because there weren't, o so little that could have been easily handled with a good moderation, instead of that, administration completely and cowardly wiped out all underage posting. Nowadays is a total different story. And please, don't forget to take your medication

>>

>>6295 To successfully troll someone you need to know which buttons to press. That's extremely difficult here, where everyone is anonymous. You made the mistake to react with the pedo thing, and now you're desperately trying to see if I jump any name calling. tl;dr: you suck at trolling, you really do. Also, it's enough 1 CP picture to bring a site down, I don't care how much you sperg on the definition of CP, a normal person (emphasis on normal) will consider your "child modelling" as CP too. Your whole argument is based on some fantasy and mere repetetition of the same lie, in short you don't have an argument, you're just salty.

>>

>>6296 I start thinking your problem is just ignorance, it doesn't matter what people say, what matters is what the law says, and the law says lots of modelling is legal, as the topic sites thriving online proves. You are smart, but full of insecurity because you need to call me liar and delusional to make your point

>>

>>6299 I told you, you need an edge and you don´t have any, the moment you started to call names you lost, why? Because it means you don't have anything left but name calling, see? Scroll up, you will see you started really early in the thread with the name calling. From that point on I just rolled you and (as some chum said before) you took every single bait. Now, on to the topic: The reputation of Masterchan went to hell thanks the spam, cp, and general content on kids, regardless how much clothes they had in the pictures. It damaged the chan so much Gad had to rebrand it and now we're 5 tops. We do not have enough people because the only kind of users we had were lurkers trying to download pictures of little girls, they didn't contribute anything and they repelled others. I know you think that's fine and dandy, but if you want this to be less dead you need to understand that kids pictures in general do not belong here anymore, why? Because people in general do not like pedos, and there's nothing normal about a grown up wanting to see pictures of kids in scantly clothes, I'm amazed you don't understand this point. (I'm taking about legal pictures here, the illegal kind is an obvious point).

>>

>still carrying on about this Master yourselves

>>

>>6302 It's the only piece of conversation in the whole site, don't be a crybaby

>>

>>6301 so, what you are saying is underage posting is banned not because it is illegal, but because it damages the reputation of the site. Well, administrator founded this place on the principles of true freedom of speech and that includes losing fame and credit, he should have foreseen that, to me it's just cowardness, sorry. Don't worry about the name calling, I was just counter trolling

>>

>>6305 >underage posting is banned not because it is illegal, but because it damages the reputation of the site No, I'm saying I believe it should be banned. I'm not saying is it, the last word is Gad's. The reputation of Masterchan was destroyed and as proof you have the current user base of CC, a tiny tiny user base. Look, it's too easy to say it's cowardice when you have your anonymity guaranteed in a site you don't maintain nor pay to keep online. If you think it only takes bravery, then make your own and see what happens. But when you're a guest in another's house you follow their rules, if you don't like them then just don't go there. Your attitude about this topic is like go to another's house and spend the whole time bitching about the carpets being of a colour you don't like.

>>

to be fair, I'll give admin credit for allowing at least naturism stuff

>>

>>6306 spam is the reason of the current userbase to me. If you say cowardness is too strong I'd say he is contradicting himself to say the least. Why I am here ? making a visit every now and then, in fact, I don't use this site anymore

>>
Image Thumbnail

>mfw whole thread

>>

>>6310 the only thing that matters to me is the first question, I'll be ok when Gad answers it. also, this is the most popular thread right now xD also also, you posted on it.

>>

>>6311 Yeah, I posted on it earlier, but I'm not one of the two retards exchanging childish insults back and forth at each other.

>>

>>6305 So if I go with your reasoning, obeying the law is considered being a coward. That's the most fucked up reasoning ever. >>6309 The current state of the site is due to many things all together and not just 1 thing

>>

>>6312 eh, keep reading, eventually the trolling got boring and we started an actual conversation, still, you can safely ignore 99% of this thread lol

>>

>>6314 >still, you can safely ignore 99% of this thread lol I chose not to because I'm bored as well.

>>

aren't we all?

>>

>>6146 Still it would be great if Gad answers when he has the time.

>>

>>6320 It would be great if we had an active sysop period. I would have suggested a Q&A thread featuring gad if the bugger were actually active. Instead they pop in from the shadows completely at random and the only way to identify their posts is whether the uploaded image has a >filegone.jpg on it. And that's IF they upload it.

>>

>>6324 Gad said he enjoy sometimes being incognito, but he enters every day, he just won't engage, he must be busy.

>>

>>6327 Oh I know, but it'd be nice to know whether there's any progress being made or what. Only time we hear from gadette is on /global/ now and only occasionally even if people ask questions that tend to go unanswered.

>>

>>6328 wel the guy has to live, i mean this chan give 100% losses I bet. IDK man, it would be great but it is what it is, this is the dark side of love projects, pet projects and volunteer projects in general.

>>

>>6329 I have to live too but I find time to be here every day or so for at least an hour or two.

>>

>>6332 But Gad enters every day, that much I know.

>>

Annoying bump for answers...

>>

/suicide/

>>

>>6312 >childish insults 🖣 >two retards yes, very funny

>>

>>6313 banning legal stuff is not obeying the law is just "obeying to oneself" , use your brains for once in your life >due to many things that is obvious, but there is always a prime reason

>>

Damn,this thread went off the rails fast.How about letting board owners delete their own dead boards?Or offer them to be claimed?

>>

>>6356 >How about you go fuck yourself, Chum?

>>

>>6356 >Or offer them to be claimed? I'm for this if I can claim /candy/ to nuke it.

>>

candy really needs nuking

>>

>>6385 Report illegal/spam posts and I'll delete them if I see them on the reports page chummers

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6385 If board admins actually had power /candy/ would be looking a lot different

>>

>>6391 That's because I would nuke the shit out of it.

>>

>>6398 >I would nuke it We both know that's not gonna happen