Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Why don't you respond to anybody anymore?

>>

Gadette's too busy getting dick from her boyfriend to care about the site anymore.

>>

Gad just wants to rebrand this site as MasterSpam

>>
Media deleted

>>4530 I've been busy doing some alterations to my upcoming game. I have the new frontpage functionality pretty much done, and once I'm past crunch mode for my game I'll get back to MasterChan

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4538 Thanks for replying Finally This bag of dicks is for you

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Your game will never be finished.

>>

>>4538 >2 months later and still no response from gadette on ANYTHING else

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4782 >Gad doesn't like you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

let me say that i dont watch the pony cartoon because im not a complete fagot. but it needs to be said that the hey-seed Applejacks is the best one, she s the only one with any fucking "sense". The others are mostly stupid. The worst pony is known as Pinky-pie, shes the most stupid and is down right a brat. Why Applejacks likes her is beyond me. its a flaw in the writing.

>>

>>4530 RESPOND

>>
Image Thumbnail

Last global thread you mentioned 'ability to auto-update anything we'd want', ETA? I seen a post since then mentioning you work on MC everyday, with the filegone.png, which any Gmod could of larped as you, so still not sure if you bother with this place anymore, since most the pedos got v& and the rest of us mostly quit posting...

>>

>>7226 use tampermonkey

>>

>>6633 you ... do... not... watch the show... ...fagot

>>

>>7229 Replying to a 4 month old post TOP KEK

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7230 If you're topkeking for that... you need help chum... Real fast

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7233 Checked