Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Doom - /doom/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

This the third thread about the SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 pandemic. (The second one just reached its reply limit.) The daily WHO situation reports, even though they have been found to be somewhat unreliable: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>769 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-pets/cats-can-catch-coronavirus-study-finds-prompting-who-investigation-idUSKCN21Q3DJ The WHO’s top emergencies expert Mike Ryan asked people not to retaliate against animals over the outbreak. “They’re beings in their own right and they deserve to be treated with kindness and respect. They are victims like the rest of us,” he said.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Well, at least we seem to have reached either peak death rate, or peak testing capacity. I personally think it's the latter. (Source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/total-deaths-covid-19 )

>>

SARS-2 is now roughly killing 5 000 - 6 000 people a day. By comparison The Black Death only killed 1 957 people a day on average. The Black Death only lasted 7 years. SARS-2 will likely last longer than that. This pandemic will transform the world. It's still nowhere near decimating us, though. For that, the deaths would need to reach 200 000 per day. ...but we'll see what happens as SARS-2 continues to mess with the infrastructure, sending people plummeting into recession related poverty, et cetera.

>>

>>773 Wars have always pushed the pace of technological discoveries and inventions, and what we have right is a war against this virus. Rather than it doom us, it is speeding up development of new technologies that will allow us to better fight viruses. Nobody really cares about curing aids, there is no money in it and aids lifetime medicine is a great business for the people involved. But coronavirus is affecting the whole world, especially rich older people who can't even travel anymore. There isn't a cure nor a lifelong treatment that at least helps against it. There is high demand and a market for capitalizing on it. So I believe a cure and new technological discoveries will arrive soon, rather than humanity being doomed and having to change their daily routine.

>>

>>774 And much like in war, there is probably a lot of illegal testing of treatments in humans going on at this moment everywhere around the world, which will let a cure for viruses in general to be found sooner than through ethical means which would take many more years in comparison. Not justifying it of course. Just explaining why I believe some breakthrought will be made soon

>>

>>774 >>775 Even if we discovered a vaccine today, and had it ready today, you'd have to find, test and treat 73 639 people every single day, to keep up with the virus. Either that, or you've have to vaccinate 80% of the world, which means more than 360 000 a day if you want to keep up with the mount of babies born. Today the vaccination rate is 317 000, so they're going to have to speed that up a bit. ...but I don't share your optimism of a vaccine. We've been playing with fire for hundreds of years now, procreating until there's barely any forest left to sustain us. What we need is the absence of a vaccine. Our population needs to be culled, and a superflu is the most realistic means to be culled by. I don't believe in any large probability of a vaccine, and I don't wish for a vaccine either. All I wish is for ME to survive the culling, just for selfish reasons.

>>

A vaccine for Sars 2 isn't necessary, you only need a simple antiviral that kills corona virus, colds and flu. Some herbs have antiviral properties that will serve this purpose. 4- cups water, bring to a boil, then simmer. 1- heaping tbls Sage leaf. 1- heaping tbls Rosemary. 4- big slices Ginger root. Simmer this until reduced by half, cool it and drink warm by the cup. 2 cups will cure bronchitis, flu, colds, because it kills virus. I cool it completely, put it in a spray bottle and keep it in my fridge. When I get cold symptoms, I spray up my nose and mouth. I'm telling you this because over the years I've never had a cold or flu. I've treated many many people with this medicinal tea most are symptom free the next day, some need 2 more cups to cure completely. I like to use fresh herb whenever available but there is no difference using dry. Ginger root can be frozen to keep it on hand. Experiencing this is the best proof, use this and be free of respiratory illness.

>>

>>777 The last recipe for a cure we got in these threads, were for bleach, so even though I can't find any hits for "Do not under any circumstances mix sage, rosemary and ginger together. It will create a strong poison.", I'm still going to ask you for a credible source for its effects.

>>

>>778 My source https://zlibrary.unblockit.pro/s/Herbal%20Medicine

>>

Death Rates (Deaths-to-Recoveries) for the Top 5 Most Infected Countries: United States: 38.8% Spain: 22.8% Italy: 39.1% Germany: 4.2% China: 4.1% ...as a bonus, here's India's death rate (which will likely overtake all other countries in number of infections): India: 28.3% As you can see, China and Germany was very low death rates. China is being accused of hiding their death toll, but I think that taking an outbreak seriously, and testing a lot of people even if they're not sick, goes a long way to catching the disease early. Germany has been testing far more people than most nations, again catching the disease early and thus preventing deaths. As you can see, the death rate isn't 5% or 10%, but closer to 20-40%, which translates to 16-32% of a country, and indeed the civilized world, dead by the end of this outbreak, if this lack of countermeasures keeps up. ...which isn't to say that the US and Italy isn't doing their outmost to contain this outbreak. It's just that sometimes your best won't be good enough, and your country is just doomed.

>>

>>780 I should add that 16-32% dead is in the scenario that "herd immunity" at 80% is a thing. It might not be, in which case there's no telling how high the percentage will be, but it will likely be over 50%.

>>

So how are the countries who are still relying on "herd immunity" doing? ...where they just let the disease run rampant with barely any testing or quarantine measures? Death Rates: The Netherlands: 90.9% Sweden: 80.9% Oh. ... ...but Worldometer's figures aren't reliable in these particular cases, since neither country actually keeps track of the number of recovered. ...or (at least in Sweden's case) even cases or deaths. ...but these figures wouldn't surprise me. So how about the UK, who have just recently abandoned their "herd immunity" strategy? United Kingdom: 98.3% ... Again, these figures are just the direct deaths from the virus itself. This does not include things like starvation, et cetera. Those causes will definitely wipe out the rest of the Dutch, Swedes and British. Bye-bye. We'll remember you from the history books.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Citizens of the United States: The doubling rate for deaths in your country, is 3 days. Unless you can somehow stop this, you have only 69 days left to live.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>777 >>778 Simon and Garfunkel have foreseen corona and gave a recipe (by slightly altering an old traditional song) in 1966: Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>785 Well hold on to your Parsley, 'cause it's only four days left 'til doomsday. Just 96 hours until the first collapsing country is a fact. What country is it gonna be? Holland? Sweden? The UK?

>>
Image Thumbnail

...and you've gotta hand it to those politicians, always smiling until the very end, assuring the public that everything will be fine, as long as people don't panic or revolt against them: "We'll make it through these hard times, but we've gotta be tough, and keep the national spirit alive. *Cough* Yes, that was a cough, but I'm feeling much better now. No, I don't need any protective suit - there's no virus. *Cough-cough* Just go to work like you always have. Gotta keep this ship afloat for another 96 hours. I mean "forever", 'cause The Peak will come and save us any day now, just like in the movies."

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>786 Well, whoever is first, the US will be right behind you. You can just SMELL the desperation. How about a May 14th US collapse?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Trump is here seen confusing SARS-2 with The Predator - "invisible, hidden, and very smart": https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1248698754556923904

>>

>>790 ...and he's obviously also confusing viruses with bacteria. This was the best American that you could find to lead you? You appointed this man to defend you against things such as pandemics, and you loved it, you slut. Think about that when you're coughing yourselves to death.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

Even US experts are exclaiming "We're peaking! We're peaking!" as soon as the third derivative decreases for a day or two. Some are doing this because they're looking for any sign of relief. Some are doing this because they want to sucker people into sinking money into the economy hole. ...but just look at the graphs: Unless you live in a few Asian countries, there's no "peaking". That lack of exponential increase that you see in worldwide graphs, comes from there being physical limits to testing which is being reached, and possibly also because a virus can only spread so fast. ...and when/if we ever "start peaking", that means that we're only a third/fourth or the way there. First the increase will start to slow down for four months. Then, in August, we'd be at the peak, which would be the absolute worst time, and then from there there's the whole eight months downhill back to zero to consider as well. The only hope in a "start of a peak", would be a sign that humanity has a chance to survive. ...but I'm looking at graphs, and I'm not seeing any peaks or "peakings" at all.

>>
Image Thumbnail

For example, this graph doesn't show a "peaking". A peaking would be some sort of natural S curve. This is more and more resembling an angle, indicating that MAXIMUM IMPENDING DOOM has peaked and is here to stay - that we can't doom any faster. "Yay"?

>>
Image Thumbnail

The capitalists put together this image, to lull people into a false sense of security. We can use this as a highscore chart, keeping in mind that we are comparing FINAL death tolls, which means that we at the best case scenario would have four times the current death toll (400 000 deaths) at this stage, and also keeping in mind that many of these outbreaks lasted for many years, while we've only gone a number of months. Some of the tolls on this image are also exaggerated, since this is after all capitalist propaganda. A red cross indicates a passed death toll. In just six days, we'll have passed a million deaths, so that's going to be a lot of red crosses.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>792

>>
Image Thumbnail

Good news, everyone in the US: "The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation is predicting a national peak in the number of COVID-19 deaths for April 12." (Source: The Hill) Just look at their curve. Sure, the curve has so far been looking like a J, but today all that will change: Flying ponies will fly out of everyone's butts in showers of rainbows, and we'll peak like never before - trust us. You can all open your businesses back up and everything will just seem like a bad dream.

>>
Image Thumbnail

48 hours left until Doomday.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

Depicted Hart Island is located at the western end of Long Island Sound, in the northeastern Bronx in New York City. We can use New York as a rough measurement for when they're going to put YOUR grandma in a mass grave: New York has a population of 8.4 million people, and there's at this point been 8 627 deaths there. That's 0.1% of their population dead. Now just take the population of your city or country, multiply it with 0.1%, and there you have the rough death figure at which the mass grave depicted will become a thing for your own neighborhood.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Less than 24 hours left until April 14th begins. No signs of the apocalypse yet, except for mass graves in New York. Of course things have changed since I made that prediction. India has extended its lockdowns, even though its slums are too primitive to practice it. Maybe we'll live another month or two - who knows? I've got lots of food undergoing decontamination in my freezer and fridge, so I'll at least make it until they cut the power on me.

>>
Image Thumbnail

One thing's for sure: Italian nurses will never be the same. They've seen some shit. Those scars are from the masks, and they come with the job now. They look like they could seek roles as Star Trek aliens.

>>

The US isn't the only one who is making their final death spasms by planning lift their lockdowns again. Spain - the hardest hit country in Europe - is planning to as well: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/12/spain-eases-lockdown-as-rate-of-coronavirus-infections-hits-new-low They know there's going to be a massacre, with the only hope being if "herd immunity" works, but they just have no other options. Meanwhile Italy and Spain is warning the EU that if they don't get aid from other countries (like The Netherlands and Finland), the entire European Union may dissolve as officially defunct. ...and then there was a half naked guy with two katanas going apeshit in Spain, until the police managed to jam him between two cars and clubbered him until they could disarm him. They nearly shot him. I guess he decided to start the apocalypse early. https://twitter.com/PhilipRawlings4/status/1249011215424278534

>>

Some people think that the collapses will all be part of a government conspiracy too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P5z0NsOFrA I'm not gonna lie, though: This will probably be the future. Democracy is a luxury that we may no longer afford, and the final stand of the governments, will be fascism. ...but without food, even fascism will collapse, and then we'll be left with something much worse: Freedom. Absolute limitless freedom. ...and then we'll die.

>>

Yeah, Spain is opening up for construction workers. This is comparable to if you're drowning, but you need to gasp for air or you'll die, and so you gasp although you know that your lungs will just fill with water. It's just all that's left to do before you die. ...and sooner or later we're ALL going to have to do that final gasp as countries. This lockdown has no real reason to be lifted until December, or next April, or even further. We just can't hold our breath forever. We are going to die. Austria, Denmark and Czech Republic, may lift their lockdowns as well. RIP. Meanwhile China seems to have a second outbreak, so not even they are spared. I had some hopes for them becoming an island in an ocean of death and barbary, but now I'm starting to doubt it. I mean if you're an island, that's where people are going to go to live, even if they're sick and they're just fleeing from a collapsing Europe.

>>
Image Thumbnail

You'd think that with the US leading the number of cases and deaths by a huge margin, that they'd be the first to collapse, but you have to consider that the US is very large, and doesn't have a high case density. Western Europe will definitely collapse first.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Europeans countries have begun to officially admit that they'll begin to face shortages of personel, spare parts, and necessary chemicals, when it comes to life supporting services such as food, water decontamination, electricity (and with it heating and electronic communications) in the coming 1-2 months. I'd like to remind you that there's still no end in sight for this epidemic, and there's talk about it lasting for 5-6 years, so these "shortages" will with time become a full absence. Question, fellow pedophiles: Do you know how to make a fire? Do you have at least a lighter? What do you do when it runs out?

>>

It's funny to me that "herd immunity" turned out to be the only solution. You can't just quarantine a whole country for at least 18 months. In the end you're going to have to open up and embrace the plague, and then you'll just be worse off economically as well. Yes, there's a 80-98% fatality rate once you open up, and very likely even more than that, but it's unavoidable. You'll die sooner or later, and you just chose "later". Happy April 14th, by the way. Oh, what's this? A civil war starting in the US? https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/04/trump-claims-total-authority-to-override-governors-force-states-to-reopen/

>>
Image Thumbnail

Image is how some top countries relate to eachother in severity. As you can see, the US and Sweden (which are so critiqued) seems to be doing comparatively well. They're not doing WELL, but things could be several times worse.

>>

Not only has the World Health Organization continued to post wrong figures in their reports, but they've actually ramped up the errors in them to a whole 50%. (The first New Deaths figure is the correctly calculated figure (by comparing deaths figures between reports), while the figure within parathesis is what WHO claims in their reports.) DATE DEATHS NEW DEATHS 2020-03-30 33106 3215 2020-03-31 36405 3299 (WHO: 3301) 2020-04-01 40598 4193 2020-04-02 45526 4928 (WHO: 4924) 2020-04-03 50325 4799 (WHO: 4826) 2020-04-04 56985 6660 (WHO: 6664) 2020-04-05 62784 5799 (WHO: 5798) 2020-04-06 67594 4810 2020-04-07 72614 5020 2020-04-08 79235 6621 (WHO: 6695) 2020-04-09 85522 6287 2020-04-10 92798 7276 (WHO: 7277) 2020-04-11 99690 6892 2020-04-12 105952 6262 2020-04-13 111652 5700 (WHO: 5702) 2020-04-14 117021 5369 2020-04-15 123010 5989 Right now there's idiotic conspiracy claims being thrown about by Russian trolls wanting to provoke a conflict between the US and China, but the real scandal here is WHO:s sheer incompetence throughout this outbreak, and that the people responsible haven't been fired yet.

>>

In India the final death toll has increased from 310 million people, to over 355 million people - 26.3% of India. I find it ironic that those who Smashana Kali will feast upon, will to a large extent be the devotees of Smashana Kali. It's because her Indian worshippers lack education and sanity. They don't have the sensibilities to keep away from her. Even though they will be provided with sinks via new programs, they will not use them. Me - on the other hand - is still safe and healthy thanks to the wisdom she has provided me.

>>

I find all these reopenings fascinating: "Herd immunity" was always the plan, for every single country. The UK was just honest about it. The countries that locked down, did so to ensure that there were hospital beds for everyone, and that the medical professionals weren't being strained too much. ...but now when the amounts of daily deaths fall below the treatment capacity, these countries are going for herd immunity as well. It's a controlled extinction versus an uncontrolled one. It's a balance between the economy, and sacrificing people's lives. ...and so these final death tolls that we're seeing, of 56-98% of the entire population dead, with a very small uncertainty, they're going to happen sooner or later, in every country that failed containment (i.e. every country outside China, but maybe China as well). If herd immunity - our only hope - fails for some reason, like two scenarios (reinfection and reactivation) predict that it will, we're instead looking at 71-100% dead and a post-apocalyptic society with yellow tap water, if any. The yellow, un-decontaminated water could still be fairly safe to drink, but it will smell and taste bad, and be filled with a reasonable amount of plant bacteria. It's safe unless you catch Covid-19, because after your lungs are torn to shit, if you get a bacterial infection down there as well, you're dead for sure.

>>

This "war" analogy is really lulzy, not just because it outs the people of the US as warmongering savages, but also because it leads to insane quotes like this one today: " "We can begin the next front in our war, which we are calling 'Opening Up America Again,'" Trump said during a press briefing at the White House. " I'd call that the "Opening up your anus and taking it like a proper bitch." "front" of the "war" - you know, the part where you lose utterly and learn to squeal to the rhythm of the asspounding. That's how you win a war, right?

>>

...and clueless people are like " Houray! We've opened up again! It's gone away now! We've won! It's over!", not understanding that their governments are just luring them out of their hideyholes because they're the next batch to be part of the "herd immunity" experiment. "Come get your corona shots here. At least 71% chance of death. Let's find out if you're the übermench who gets to live."

>>

China is now adding 50% to the deaths statistics in Wuhan, claiming that some reports were late, wrong, and omitted. I trusted China on this - they had no reason to lie. That was until I took a close look at the figures: They added 1290 people to their old 2579 figure, making the new death figure 3869. What are the odds that 1290 would be EXACTLY 50% of 2579 (or rather 2580)? These figures aren't coming from multiple causes adding up. They are coming from only one cause: The Chinese government are faking the numbers RIGHT NOW, probably because they are trying to look more "credible" and try to appease Trump. Regardless of whether they lied about their figures or not, it doesn't really matter: Letting in a new virus into a country is idiotic. There was no guarantee of immunity or lifelong damages. There's always a chance that we won't survive it. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. We could see with our own eyes the extreme measures being taken in Wuhan, from a country used to dealing with pandemics, and that's what we should have trusted.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Today Donald Trump declared a civil war in the US, saying that Virginia was under occupation and ordered it to be liberated in the name of democracy. Have fun, guys.

>>

>>836 Just in case you think this is fake, here's a direct link to his order: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1251169987110330372 I don't know how US laws work, but I'm pretty sure that this means that you are now legally allowed to shoot and kill anyone you have reason to believe is an occupant.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Image depicts nine people in Los Angeles trying to protect themselves while waiting in line. They're all going to catch SARS-2, and here's why: Walking Dead #1 - Wears a bandana as a mask - completely ineffective against SARS-2. The virus will just pass straight through. It may stop some droplets, but these droplets will then soak into and through the mask. Walking Dead #2 - Same as #1, but at least he's standing behind his girlfriend. ...or at least I hope that's his girlfriend. This is the problem with lines: You may be standing a few feet from the person in front of you, but you can't stop the person behind you from breathing down your neck and infecting you. The most exposed arms of the line. Airborne particles will stick directly to the skin and only a shower will rinse them off. If she touches anything contaminated with her unprotected hands, and crosses her arms like that, and then sneezes into those elbows later, she's got SARS-2. Walking Dead #3 - This guy brought a training mask to the party. These have no filters, and only serve to restrict airflow. They might protect against droplets, though, so it provides some protection. He's also the only one wearing gloves. Walking Dead #4 - I have no idea what sort of mask that's supposed to be. Is that some sort of gag ball in her mouth? It doesn't look like a proper medical mask, though. She's also wearing long sleeved, plastic coated clothing, which offers the best protection here, even though that must be unbarably hot to wear.

>>

Walking Dead #5 - More bandanas, but he's also talking to #6 from only a feet away, so he's got whatever #6 has by now. Walking Dead #6 - Same as #5. Walking Dead #7 - First medical mask I've seen. Unfortunately it's just a surgical mask. Some of these will have a plastic layer which protects against droplets, but it's useless against free airborne particles. You need at least a respirator to be protected against those, and respirators do not offer fullproof protection. Walking Dead #8 - Some sort of homemade mask that looks as useless as #8's surgical mask. Walking Dead #9 - Lastly another bandana.

>>

There's still no signs of people getting immunity to SARS-2: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/17/no-evidence-people-have-survived-coronavirus-have-immunity-says/ ...and without immunity, all that you're doing when you're catching Covid-19, is either dying, or wearing your body out until you die. ...and all that "herd immunity" strategies is going to do, is kill you. The only way to survive, seems to be to make a makeshift hazmat out of rainwear, gloves and a mask, and maybe a plastic bag with breathing holes in it, and just live like that until the world population has become sparse enough for the virus to die out from a lack of nearby hosts. ...but "hosts" has been verified to include cats and dogs now, the virus itself coming from a dog eating a sick bat. ...and Kali knows if this virus can also be carried by rats or fleas, or flies and mosquitos. Try to survive as best you can, fellow pedophiles. Read up on survival skills while you still have access to the internet. Come 2021 the internet will be but a memory, along with civilization. The Dark Age is at hand. Kali will stalk the Earth!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>840 I'm immune but I'm an Apothecary. ... Corona Zombies (2020) Ditsy damsels in distress, toilet paper famine, inept world leaders, mass-media gone wild, a virus from Hell and hordes of ghouls hungry for human flesh combine in Full Moon's maniacal horror comedy hybrid CORONA ZOMBIES. http://www.goojara.ch/m5QxAE

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>841

>>

>>841 If you're immune, then researchers are apparently unaware of your existence.

>>
Image Thumbnail

"Guys, we're peaking! We're finally peaking! Just look at that peak, mate! Open up! We gotta open up everywhere now - it's safe! You can go outside again! Go to work! Earn that money! Pay those taxes!" (Source: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/total-deaths-covid-19 )

>>
Image Thumbnail

We're now at 150 000 deaths worldwide. That's a rough final death toll of 600 000 dead. That means that SARS-2 is comparable to the 18th Century Great Plagues, except those plagues lasted for six years - not six months. If we take the deaths/month rate into account, we're currently at 4.2% the death rate of The Black Death right now, and rising sharply.

>>

>>843 I won't get it because of my herbal medicine, that's why I'm immune. It's very difficult to help other people that have been scared out of their minds. The little bit of mind they have left after living on this planet of imbeciles is used for eating their boogers. Why would I make my existence known to a researcher if he/she/it is to stupid to heal and save themselves? They aren't much of a researcher in my book, if they can't make a simple medicinal tea to help themselves, even after I gave you the recipe. 1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus https://youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs

>>

>>846 >They aren't much of a researcher in my book, if they can't make a simple medicinal tea to help themselves, even after I gave you the recipe. I doubt that a few popular herbs will have any substantial effect on preventing a protein from invading a lung cell, but let's hope for your sake that it does, and see what happens in a few months. I have my own substances that I take, but they're not 100% preventative either. >1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus We already know that the virus is natural. Its protein structure is too weird to have been engineered. Its evolution looks more like a dog ate a sick bat, who then transfered it to a human via for example licking its face. ...but let's hope that you at least were right about the herbal tea.

>>

>>847 It has to be treated early with first symptoms, and use prevention. The three herbs are very effective antivirals that have been proven by me for many years. Since viri seem not to be alive according to the medical viewpoint, just view them as a dirt particle with a dna mechanism for reproduction. And my tea as a solvent to flush it from your body. Try it on a sick person and be amazed, instead of stubbornly resisting life and choosing death. :^) Use a spray bottle to wet the sinus and mouth whenever you have symptoms.

>>
Image Thumbnail

"It's a virus! It's gotta spread!" MAGA + Nurgle = True

>>
Image Thumbnail

Next year you can recognize who's a nurse, by them not having any skin on their face.

>>

>>788 i admit yours cuter, but this one is more fitting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hk1LzKELoo

>>

>>850 thats fucking horrifying thank god there wont be a next year where that could happen

>>

>>851 Personally I recommend music based on their lyrics, so I did briefly consider this song a few weeks ago, based only on the title of it, but then went and actually listened to it, and found that it's actually about trophy hunting animals to extinction, which is somewhat of a /doom/ topic, but not related to pandemics, or even the end of the world. But don't feel bad: Assuming entire songs based on just the song title, is a common fallacy. Up until last month, I thought Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" was about the end of the world, but it's actually just a rather silly song about how some shed of theirs burned down during a (Woodstock?) concert, but nobody was harmed, and so then they went and partied with bitches in a nearby hotel instead. I've said this in the "Surviving in the Time of SARS-2" thread: There are - surprisingly enough - no Megadeth songs specifically about pandemics. There are, however, songs that you could interpret that way: Train of Consequences, and (regarding leaders' poor handling of it) Symphony of Destruction.

>>

WHO director-general Tedros warns that the worst is yet to come, comparing SARS-2 to the 1918 influenza outbreak, which killed up to 100 million people: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/493695-who-chief-worst-of-coronavirus-pandemic-still-ahead I think many times more than 100 million will die, in India alone. WHO has also given up their adamant advocacy for quarantine measures, comparing it to building little tiny sandcastle walls against giant waves: Sooner or later almost everybody is going to get infected. There's still no proof for immunity against this virus.

>>

Among the genius community, Walter "Scorpion" O'Brien (197 IQ) warns against loss of power and internet communications within 2 years, leading to riots and civil war within the US ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyeyglQSqCc ), while Vi Hart has collaborated with the Center For Ethics group, which has pubished an advanced roadmap for how to best withstand the outbreak and safely reopen countries ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhRQxk9QA-o ) that can be found here: https://ethics.harvard.edu/covid-roadmap

>>

Also, in case you missed it: As a result of nobody using their cars anymore, the oil prices has dropped to a negative number for the first time ever, which means that the oil companies will pay you to take the excess oil off their hands. The US is taking this opportunity to restock their depleted oil reserve. ...so if you have a car, then keep an eye on the gas prices, and fill up a few extra cans, because if/when society goes bye-bye, you are likely going to want to drive places until you run out of gas, or at least trade it with people who do.

>>

>>855 Tedros is wrong, however: While quarantining an entire country, or an entire state, might be pointless, smaller quarantines like personal quarantines, will still work, and should still be practiced. This includes isolation and as close to full hazmat gear as possible: At least N95 respirator mask, rubber gloves, rainwear with hoodie pulled up and closed, and either protective goggles, or a see-through 6 liter plastic bag with a breathing hole cut out underneath the mask, to cover the entire face. The plastic bag will create lots and lots of condensation, making it hard to see within hours, but will be worth it if you're going into hazardous places like stores. Allow a 5-17 day quarantine for anything bought - especially food items. You can assign special quarantine shelves in your freezer and your fridge.

>>

>>858 This is why I'm still pretty amazed that I'm seeing no hazmat suits among world leaders. Trump is still holding live press conferences, it seems, and so does lots of countries. Are they testing every journalist there? I doubt it. It's very reckless of them, and hopefully they'll die from their stupidity.

>>

I'm too lazy to compare every single daily WHO report, but I've begun comparing the deaths of every Thursday - a weekday when the data should be uncompromized by weekends - and according to that, the increase started to slow down March 26th, and we've been declining through all of April. The curve is nice and smooth (reliable) all the way back from February 13th. The increase is right now (based on the latest Thursday) at only 53%. This is the first sign to me, that herd immunity might be a thing for SARS-2. We might not be Doomed after all. We might be peaking early May. Just remember that a peak is the very opposite of a sign that you should go outside. ...and that reopening "surges" is a very real thing that will extend the decline of this outbreak for many months. Don't die, pedophiles. The children need you.

>>

>>861 >Thanks Gomer, but children grow up to kill you with a shovel. That's not how love works, anti-pedo.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Niggers be like "Hey, the /doom/ board hasn't posted that global deaths graph in four days now. That means we must be peaking, right? They're even reopening the country for us: The children can go out and play, and they're telling us to get back to the cotton picking. We're saved! It's safe! The virus is a hoax! Trump has killed the invisible enemy with one mighty swing of his giant white-ass dick!".

>>

>>864 >Love is a mental illness. Just stay away from my children, deranged anti-pedo.

>>

>>865 Incest is child abuse and mental illness.

>>

>>866 >I spout baseless assertions like a five year old.

>>

>>868 >I've been disproven, as so now I'm just trying to troll for comfort.

>>

Thursday's death results are in, showing that the death rate increase continues to slow down toward a peaking. At this pace the world will reach peak death rate within the two following weeks. If the world makes it over this hurdle, it might just have a chance to survive the FIRST wave - a very tiny victory. ...so there's your "hope" for you, if you want any of that.

>>

"All available evidence for COVID-19 suggests that SARS-CoV-2 has a zoonotic source. Many researchers have been able to look at the genomic features of SARS-CoV-2 and have found that evidence does not support that SARS-CoV-2 is a laboratory construct. Aconstructed viruswould show a mix of known elementswithin genomic sequences –this is not the case.For more details, please see ‘subject in focus’." - WHO ( https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200423-sitrep-94-covid-19.pdf )

>>
Image Thumbnail

So our only shot to not get erradicated as a species, is to either break the world record in the fastest vaccine, or get "herd immunity". (I think only one small country (New Zeeland?) was the only one that could successfully quarantine against the virus as a strategy.) ...but there's still no immunity in sight, because people don't generate enough antibodies against it. https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/immunity-passports-in-the-context-of-covid-19

>>
Image Thumbnail

The missing part of the puzzle, why high polluted areas show a much bigger infection than rural areas: SARS-2 hitches a ride on air pollution particles. That's probably the airborne effect we're seeing. https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/494677-coronavirus-detected-on-air-pollution-particles-report

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>874 Can't wait until pollen season starts, pollen (as opposed to chunks of pollution) being particles designed to fly for as long as possible. "From late March to mid-May is tree pollen season, while mid-May to July is grass pollen season and weed pollen season runs from the end of June until September."

>>

Has anyone crunched the numbers at this rate of infection to guess the end of humans?

>>

>>875 Pollen season started a couple months ago...

>>

>>876 If it wasn't done in this thread, it was done in the previous thread. The old figure was that everybody got at least twice infected by September 18th. (A second infection would kill off any weakened survivors.) Once this virus really gets going, it'll flood the world within a month. ...but there's also more erratic stuff like societies collapsing into starvation and civil war, so maybe detract a month from that. A CIA source says that we'll have two years before the total collapse happens in the US. I think that's very optimistic.

>>

>>877 Okay, so we can cross off trees then. Only grass and weed to go. Who'd ever thunk that grass could kill you?

>>

>>877 >>878 It's difficult to anticipate in advance, let's see where we are at by years end, only 8 months away. Brush up on Bushcraft skills and fire making, fishing, gardening, mushroom identification and so on. If the system collapses at least you can still eat. I think that life will improve eventually with less people. It will be much simpler and the earth will clean itself over time. Next time we know what happens with over population and climate change. The earth is a self regulating organism, it's an amazing time to be alive watching this play out. :^)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>880 >Everything will work out just fine in the end. The earth is a self regulating organism. You have clearly not seen the face of my goddess. I have. This planet has undergone five mass extinction events, with this being the sixth. If you look out into the universe, life on a planet is a frail and exceptionally rare thing. It's not a guarantee. Eternal death is the norm. We've been playing with fire for hundreds of years now, thinking that nothing's going to happen just because nothing's happened so far, and that's how you get eaten. We knew the dangers, and we chose to just not give a fuck, because Fortnite. Things tend to not work out by themselves. Even for those who intend to live through this, life is going to suck afterwards. Raping a bitch is going to be the highlight of the month. >It's difficult to anticipate in advance, let's see where we are at by years end, only 8 months away. We'll never get there. The end of the year might as well be on the other side of the moon. Your last happy christmas ever, was 2019. You might never live to see snow again.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>881 >>881 >Everything will work out just fine in the end. I didn't say that, humans make mistakes that's how we learn. No one can predict the future It's not made yet. I can predict that most of us will die because there are to many mental defectives, and they will die because they are to stupid to live. I am aware of what you are trying to say and I know that you are much younger than I am; because of your desires and concerns. >It's difficult to anticipate in advance, let's see where we are at by years end, only 8 months away. I'll still be here, I have about 30 years of my life span left to go, unless I choose to check out sooner. Xmas is an imaginary story as is 99% of the human condition. I've dismissed all human myth from my consciousness many years ago, and this is why I'm always happy enough. My life is almost perfect because I don't get involved with other humans. I have everything I need because I knew that this day would come. I'm not a troll :^)

>>

>>882 >I didn't say that, humans make mistakes that's how we learn. Well obviously not. We've had about twenty pandemics by now. You'd thought we'd have learned by now. We never learn. Our learning process lasts about 20 years or so, and then we're right back at making mistakes, because we stopped giving a shit. We're still not giving enough of a shit about global warming, because we can't think further than 20 years ahead of us either. ...and then we're like a deer caught in the headlights when the inevitable happens. There are experts and little girls yelling that the world is going to end, and what do we do? We just go and watch porn. We go back to our games and not giving a shit, because learning and doing shit in the real world, is hard. ...and we rationalize this by thinking that if we've survived for thousands and millions of years, then we can survive anything. We're getting by on just induced experience in the face of deduction, thinking that nothing's really going to change for long, even though we know deep down that if we go through things step by step, then extinction is the result. >No one can predict the future It's not made yet. I can predict that most of us will die because there are to many mental defectives, and they will die because they are to stupid to live. The stupid people will just be the first to go, though. Then society will break down. You'll end up without water, food, power, communications, or law. That will kill most people. That will really challenge your intelligence, but just because you're prepared and smart, and doing your very best, flawlessly, that doesn't always guarantee your survival.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>883 >>883 >The stupid people will just be the first to go, though. Then society will break down. You'll end up without water, food, power, communications, or law. That will kill most people. That will really challenge your intelligence, but just because you're prepared and smart, and doing your very best, flawlessly, that doesn't always guarantee your survival. I don't want to speculate let's just see what happens by years end. I'm prepared very well, haven't left anything out. One of the clickbaits on the /explore page here is 'Coronavirus Hookups' A-hahahaha, now that's funny, the zombies still want to mate. It can always get worse, we'll see what worse is by years end. Take care, I'll check back now and then and say something.

>>
Image Thumbnail

The data is increasingly erratic, and there's always a backlog with these "daily deaths" things, but it looks like the outbreak is peaking now, and (given that we've failed all the quarantine measures) it's probably due to herd immunity. Once again humanity survives on pure dumb luck. With this kind of decrease, even reinfections doesn't seem to be much of a factor. Now, if there's a second wave, that we're not immune against, due to some kind of mutation, then we still have a problem, but it seems that we now might be prepared in time to try to stomp out the fire season again.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I gotta love how the hospitals in Brooklyn, New York have been sending freezer trucks with frozen infected corpses to funeral homes, and just left them outside until their power ran out without telling anyone, so that the reason why they were now discovered, was due to them leaking liquified infected necrosis, that turned into an airborne stench that neighbors started complaining about. That's what you do with a novel virus: Just clump all the dead bodies together and let them fester, and just see what leaks/steams out of it. I guarantee you that a week from now, you're going to see a new strain of SARS-2 in that neighborhood, that happily proliferates in corpses. Good job.

>>

Previous calculations predicted that over 300 million Indians would die as a direct result of Covid-19. This figure is now down to a mere 148.83 million (11% of India's population).

>>

After Trump having told the CIA to look into things, the DNI (Director of National Intelligence - the actual central hub of the intelligence branches) is now telling Trump that the virus was NOT made in a lab, but evolved naturally. I actually expected them to lie about it just as part of an agenda to fuck with China, but apparently they're not invested in that. Apparently that's just Russians (and their puppet Trump) trying to sabotage US-China relations. I fully expect the Russian trolls to keep at it, continuing to claim that the virus came from a lab. Maybe Trump will even start to fire people within the DNI as usual.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>888 Oh yeah - called it: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/30/donald-trump-coronavirus-chinese-lab-claim "Pressed to explain what evidence he had seen that the virus originated in a Chinese lab, Trump responded, “I can’t tell you that. I’m not allowed to tell you that.” " So what he wants to claim here, is that the intelligence community - hopefully of the US - has some kind of a leash on him as the president, where he can divulge things, but not publish any evidence for it. For once I trust completely in the CIA's official version on this one. Also, aren't you overdue for a new "witchhunt"? Trump 's getting caught lying now, trying to actively sabotage relations with another superpower for no reason. Is a president allowed to do that? There's incompetence, and then there's just wilful sabotage. I doubt "Fox News told me to." is anywhere near "evidence".

>>

>>889 ...and the motherfucking endgame here, might just be that Trump gets to push the red button to start a nuclear war. ...unless he gets assassinated first. ...but maybe the CIA doesn't do assassinations anymore. The German government tried to kill Hitler off a number of times, but maybe Americans are more bureaucratic than that.

>>

According to US law, POTUS, as the Commander in Chief, has the authority to declassify any "evidence", and generally not give a fuck: https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/ ...so what Trump is actually openly saying here (if we are to believe him) is that he's answering to an authority of a foreign power.

>>

I still can't believe that you elected this motherfucker. I mean, if it was between him and Hillary Clinton, I too would have voted for Trump, but that it got to that point, where the best leaders of your country amounted to a clever snake, and an idiot snake, and so you had to vote for the idiot snake just to avoid assassinations and more war and shit, it just boggles the mind. Thos two are the two best that America could come up with. ...and yet some of you are looking down on JEWS? Man, it looks like the jews are the only people keeping your country together and decent at this point! Fucking over 40% obesity. Fat motherfuckers who believe the Earth is flat and that hurricanes go away if you shoot at them. ...and so you had to come out with a warning that said "Don't shoot at the hurricanes! They will shoot back.". Hopefully SARS-2 will cleanse you somewhat. I bet that if you started importing SARS-2, you'd be better off for it.

>>

>>893 >Kikes Is this your first day?

>>

Now that the virus is over the worst of it in some parts of the world, I bet you fellow pedophiles are eager to start making out with your loved ones again, and so you want to watch for a vaccine. Well, some vaccines may be dangerous to take, so here's the basics on the types of vaccines that you want and don't want. Don't just jump on the first vaccine you see just to be the first to score a date. https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/05/the-ars-covid-19-vaccine-primer-100-plus-in-the-works-8-in-clinical-trials/

>>
Image Thumbnail

Six days later, the world peak is basically a fact. Remember: Experts are pretty sure that this is just the FIRST wave. Once we enter the valley of this (which is not yet), this is just enough time for you to get your supply shopping done - maybe buy a spare freezer if you have room and a strong power grid.

>>

Despite deaths around the world now being on a downward, post-peak trend, WHO says that the virus may NEVER go away, comparing it to HIV, and says that opening up countries will probably trigger additional waves: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-52643682 I think this is when the chaos will start: Doing a big, coordinated lockdown, is one thing, but we can't open up and lock down countries for extended periods of time. At some point we are going to need to micromanage, locking down only a few cities at a time. ...but that's going to bring a chaos of its own, where you can't really rely on that a business will be open or closed the following month or week. Stockmarket investors will withdraw their money more or less permanently, and just not invest in things anymore. ...so one way or another, economies are going to collapse. Superpowers will destabilize and decentralize, and civil war will be a fact. Who gets what nukes, will be a cointoss.

>>

...but the strategy remains the same, fellow pedophiles: Self-isolation. Don't just wait until the first wave dies down. You will see occational flareups after this. Hopefully they'll have a vaccine after a few years, but it will be hastily produced, so wait until you see the long term effects of it, before you take it. Be patient. ...and if your parents are still alive, make sure that they have their papers and wills in order, 'cause death can strike without warning. The one who quarantines the best and the longest, wins. The idiots died first. Now it's time for those who were a bit cautious to emerge from their quarantines and die. Then there's time for the very cautious to emerge and die, and so on. Let the fear of Kali guide you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Things are looking up, even among the most notoriously hit countries. It turns out that the dreaded reactivation (zombie spreaders) were just the tests detecting destroyed virus parts, and not anything infectious: https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/05/feared-reactivation-of-covid-19-infections-disputed-by-new-data/ 95% were also showing adequate immunity, which means that herd immunity is a valid strategy, probably well before a vaccine is ever produced. ...so we'll go on living, for now. Japan is entering a recession, but for the most part - from a pandemic perspective - this was just a flu.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

As far as the death rate (dead per months) is concerned, SARS-2 currently has the death rate of 9% of the death rate of The Black Death. I'm betting that India alone will increase that rate soon enough. Currently Bolsonaro-nutter-led Brazil is leading the daily deaths with 674 deaths/day, with the UK coming in second. In France, however, 218 people have mysteriously gotten better and has risen from the dead. I shit you not. I'm looking at the WHO figures here, and they say "-218". Looks legit.

>>

Meanwhile Trump continues to act like the fucking retard that he is, selfmedicating with a dangerous and useless medication, while attacking anyone who questions it: https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/05/trump-declares-scientific-study-a-trump-enemy-statement/ It's funny, because isn't hydroxychloroquine supposed to TREAT COVID? ...implying that he's walking around with Covid in the White House, without a mask, while everybody else is running for cover? ...or is he just popping meds like candy now? Would he have any brains, he would have at least been taking remdesivir instead - a drug that's actually shown to have some effect. Donald Trump - the best the United States has to offer. That says a lot, doesn't it?

>>

>>902 Man, I'm a bit of a racist, but when you compare Obama to Trump, who's the nigger there? I didn't keep up with Obama, but that was mainly because he lived up to his title. The guy failed to put through a health reform because of congress blocking it and shit, but at least he tried. At least he had intelligence and decency. If black people start calling white people niggers after Trump, I'd understand. The line of disgusting white presidents has been long recently. If we're going to be racist, then more black presidents!