Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Candydoll reborn - /candy/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Media deleted

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Reminder: This is no place to post illegal images.

>>

Too bad there's no rules against photoshoping abuse, all those pictures are fake as fuck. So sad

>>

>>143719 >Too bad there's no rules against photoshoping abuse, all those pictures are fake as fuck. Let's say that it's legal in the US and the Netherlands: When it comes to determining whether something is "fake as fuck" or not, that's up to a court to decide, and those zealots are pretty far from geniuses. Half of them can't find themselves through a folder system. They just know how to vomit at sexual deviants, pretty much. As Gadmin, you are, in your defense, expected to point out just HOW these images are fakes, and how they're not just photographic evidence of you being guilty of spreading real CP. As a reporter, I just have to see what *I* think is obvious. I don't have to look for seams or shades of lighting, and judge whether it's worth the risk, and wonder whether the court would understand the reasoning or not, and if you would even remember this reasoning from years ago. ...but if it's fake, you sure worked hard on making it seem real, including posting ages like "14-16", and "photoshopping" a sign held up by one of the girls, that literally say that it's actually CP. I notice that some of these "video site" links, are newly created, so to me it looks like you're running some kind of a scam. Is that you, FBI? Do you have something against freedom of speech?

>>

>>143720 All that ranting, which is mostly non-sense, for a comment pointing out the extra editing that took place on the pictures uploaded by another person.

>>

>>143721 What can I say? I like to type words. That's why I seek out forums, and type there. It's an old and strange practice, that you kiddies wouldn't understand.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Are you making these >Outlander ? They're good. Can ya make one from one of her more recent pics?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Nika and her BF today.