Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Candydoll reborn - /candy/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

This thread is an experiment to see if there is any coherence whatsoever in gadmin's process of deciding what images to delete or if it's 100% arbitrary.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

OK, 3 pics have been deleted so far and all they had in common were that they included girls in leotards. The testing will include that variable as a factor, starting now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>143384 >>143384 the one on the right those skinny legs and her gap hhnngg

>>
Media deleted

>>143374 i\ll play I've wondered the same question, they hide behind its the law.problem is the law is so vague and corrupt its become a non law in its stupidity

>>
Media deleted

>>143386 Therein lies the problem, my friend. I've seen Gad delete many pictures that are legal anywhere you go (except maybe Saudi Arabia). I'm trying to pick Gad's brain here.

>>

>>143381 what they had in common was that they all originated from a child modeling site linked at the bottom of the photos which is considered illegal to post now and has been requested to be taken down by officials. pick your own brain

>>
Media deleted

>>143388 So as long as the watermark isn't on the bottom it's fine?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143389 I remember a global thread about this. This sites host received an email from the authorities over some non lewd Sandra pictures from a set that also included CP.. I believe it was this thread.. Or it happened before that, and then again.. I'm going to skim through the thread, and then look into it a bit more. https://enrive.org/global/thread/18226 As a Gmod, while reviewing the reports page, I don't delete anything but CP and Spam, If someone reports something borderline, and I'm not 100% sure that it is illegal, I leave it on the reports page for Gad to make the final call.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143387 It's not only Gad, as there are global moderators too. When I Permab& someone for posting CP, all posts they made with that Anon ID or made with that IP for the last 24 hours are also deleted too. So lets say someone posts a hundred legal pictures, another hundred text posts, and one CP picture that gets reported, all I see is the one CP picture on the reports page, and I hit Permab&/Delete all users posts, every post for the last 24 hours is deleted too that is linked to that user or IP. If two users are using the same exit node, I think this may effect them too, if they're not using an AnonID. This is one of the benifits of using your own account, as shared accounts and vpns/TOR exit nodes group all post history for the last 24 hours.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143389 To answer your question, all non lewd pictures from sets that include CP pictures, are to be removed too, as per the request of the authorities that contacted our Host demanding they be removed or the site to be shut down. Our hands are tied on that one, again and as far as I remember it was related to just Sandra pictures.

>>

As to whats allowed in general, here's the boards FAQ, there is a link to it at the top of the page, left side.. https://enrive.org/candy/FAQ I see the board owner doesn't like POKIE lol

>>

At the bottom of this page: https://enrive.org/global/c Glancing at the the previews of the threads down there, that was around the time Gad made a few changes, didn't have a backup, and we lost just about everything. Just pointing that out, if you were wondering why most boards got nuked completely..

>>

>>143386 I'm unsure if this would be considered legal or not, as it may be considered a dost violation, as they do seem to be posing for the camera, but not a gymnastic pose so to say, like doing the splits, to be on the safe side here, I'm going to let Gad decide on this one and report it myself..

>>

One last note about moderation, as posts are only linked to their account for 24 hours, so if I permab& and delete all user posts from someone that posted CP from the reports page that posted it more then 24 hours ago, only the one post would be deleted..... The Delete all user posts option, is handy for deleting posts made by the spam bot.

>>

When posts are reported, they disappear from view on the site, until they're moderated. If the report is dismissed by Gad, the only one that can do so, they will reappear on the site with a blue triangle by the checkbox of that post. I reported a post itt that was made with a trusted account, that can only be moderated by Gad also, as Gmods can only moderate accounts with a low post number..

>>

Not that I should be helping any of you, I do have a suggestion, while spamming CP links will get your post removed, posting something illegal somewhere else, like imgtwist, and linking it here, with some context so it doesn't get mistaken when grouped with CP spam on the reports page, isn't illegal and is allowed here. I come across a link to Sandra pictures, that was reported and dismissed by Gad, that is still up on another thread. Someone posted a CP pic of Sandra as a reply, whom I Permab& when I saw it on the reports page just now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Check em

>>
Media deleted

>>143392 That doesn't really answer my question at all. Is this alright?

>>

>>143400 Yes. Unless there are other pictures from the same set that are actual CP, I doubt the host is going to get a message saying you must shut down or remove all pictures of Katie.

>>
Media deleted

>>143401 So are there CP pics somewhere in the candydoll collection? I don't see why else they would care about the candydoll watermatk.

>>

>>143402 Not that I'm aware of.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143400

>>

>>143374 child modeling done by agencies that do so in order to make sexualized images are not allowed, as that is illegal

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143405 >law do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. I'll take a spirits law over infantile mans law.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143390 >This sites host received an email from the authorities over some non lewd Sandra pictures from a set that also included CP so they cross reference a pic non lewd with a pic that was lewd and the law says its all illegal? and the normies arent worried about the noose around freedoms neck. orwellian shit is happening.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143391 Just doin mah job

Update 5